April 2015 Rainbow Babies

Cordie jams herself into the corner of her crib as well. Had a bad night last night, everytime I put her down she would start kicking the mattress with both feet. Pain in the bum doesn't cover it!

Hi ladies and babies! How are you all?

I think we've hit the 4 month sleep regression. I lost count of how many times DD woke up last night. Unfortunately DS is also waking up at night every other night or so.

My OH has gone to hospital to get the snip today, I bet after last night he's especially eager to get it!

We hit the 4 month sleep regression too.. of course we hit it when DH has been gone for two weeks.. this mama is EXHAUSTED! I wish I didn't have to work :-/

Ooh poor you. Hope they both get past it soon

Yes, I didn't buy a double pushchair so DD gets worn everywhere.

We wear them sometimes, but I find them pretty heavy already. I'm a wimp.

Do any of you guys get groin pain? I'm finding I get debilitating pain 6 to 24 hours after going for a walk. I don't think my walks are that over the top, but there are quite a few hills around my neighbourhood. I asked the doctor and he said my body was still healing. What? Babies are four months

I still get SPD, I've got a physio appointment in a few weeks for it. It's rubbish that we're still having issues from pregnancy.

Akn do you baby wear?

I got DD weighed today and she's stayed on the 9th centile so that made me happy. The health visitor I saw today is one I used to see with my DS and she was lovely. I told her I was worried about going through a failure to thrive diagnoses again and she was really understanding and said she looks perfect so don't worry about it.

My kids a big guy I can't wear him anymore he was 18.2 lbs at his 4 month check up. We did sleep regression then a little virus then shots. I'm tired!!!

Ooh that is hard work hoping. I hope he gives you a break soon.

Yup! I baby wear.. I have an Ergo and just got a woven wrap that I am going to try out. My cousin is having me pick up a Tula she got a good deal on after work today, and said I could try it out if I want to.

Hoping - Some carriers are good up to like 45lbs! Check out the Onya.. my SIL uses it for her almost 2 year old.

Ella has an ear infection :( My poor baby!!

Poor Ella. Hope she feels better soon.

I've got a woven wrap which I absolutely love. It's linen/cotton so perfect for summer. I also have a stretchy wrap and a mei tai which I used with DS but I've had a bad back recently and I've found the woven is most supportive so I've been sticking to it.

We use Ergos. I don't find we're using them much because it's too much with there being two.

My guy was just less than 18 pounds at his 4 month appointment too. Big guys Hoping! I'm starting to look forward to starting the babies on food in a couple of months---some days breast-feeding is getting a little draining. Are you guys all waiting until 6 months to start food? DOn't no what the protocol is in other countries.

Yes we'll wait until 6 months as I plan to do baby led weaning again. It was fun when we did it with DS.

I am going to wait until 6 months and plan to do BLW as well. I can't wait to have her start trying new foods :) Not looking forward to those poops though lol.

I was messing around with my woven wrap a little yesterday.. Ella cried at first (she was tired) then passed out lol. I plan to keep practicing and get her used to it.

I've heard of that brand but not seen one irl.

I ordered a second quality one, so it was much more affordable. I think for the wrap and shipping to the US (it came from Poland) I paid $70? The second quality ones just have something cosmetically wrong (I didn't see anything on mine). I accidentally ordered a Medium and should have ordered a Large, but it will work, I just need to work on stretching it out..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->