April 2020 testing thread

Left is definitely darker. I really like Frer for progression but seems some people are having issues with them recently. My ICs take longer to progress especially in the early days

Left is definitely darker. I really like Frer for progression but seems some people are having issues with them recently. My ICs take longer to progress especially in the early days

I'm definitely going to go pick up the pink handled ones today

5dpo today. I feel like this week is just dragging on, no symptoms, not even a feeling like this might be my cycle. Actually I'm convinced that af will show up right on time.

5dpo today. I feel like this week is just dragging on, no symptoms, not even a feeling like this might be my cycle. Actually I'm convinced that af will show up right on time.

Hang in there! No symptoms till after implant!

I got another of the tests that I had used before... I'm not really seeing any progression, but I also can't tell because it's still pink looking. The middle one was with FMU and this one I just used at about 5:30 pm. I guess I'll test in the morning and see how it looks. I'm also still bleeding, but it's still brown. I should be 14 dpo, unless I ovulated late. I feel like they should be much darker at this point. I'm pretty sure I'm heading for another chemical.

PicsArt_04-21-05.33.06.jpg

Last edited:
Hang in there! No symptoms till after implant!

I got another of the tests that I had used before... I'm not really seeing any progression, but I also can't tell because it's still pink looking. The middle one was with FMU and this one I just used at about 5:30 pm. I guess I'll test in the morning and see how it looks. I'm also still bleeding, but it's still brown. I should be 14 dpo, unless I ovulated late. I feel like they should be much darker at this point. I'm pretty sure I'm heading for another chemical.

View attachment 1081128
The middle one looks darker than the top one for sure!

I think the middle one is darkest too. I hope this mornings test is darker.

Oh no, did you give the test enough time..,was it concentrated pee? :(

Yeah, it was fmu. I checked it again when I got out of the shower. It was barely there.

I find SMU better. I'm really very sorry Butters. Two chemicals is just horrible, hugs to you.

Last edited:
I feel really weird this month. Have been having cramps since about 9dpo (which is normal for me leading up to AF) but they have been quite strong ones suddenly and triggered my IBS and upset my gut (this doesn’t usually happen before AF). I have also had a migraine since yesterday which is a bit early for me..that usually starts at beginning of AF. Also felt a bit sickly this week. AF due on Saturday...no spotting or extra CM. This afternoon I swear I could see a faint line on the IC but it dried less obvious. I hate these IC’s and hate these messed up cycles lol

6ACA6EDA-B476-479F-A966-1622CEFD8ABD.jpeg

I feel really weird this month. Have been having cramps since about 9dpo (which is normal for me leading up to AF) but they have been quite strong ones suddenly and triggered my IBS and upset my gut (this doesn’t usually happen before AF). I have also had a migraine since yesterday which is a bit early for me..that usually starts at beginning of AF. Also felt a bit sickly this week. AF due on Saturday...no spotting or extra CM. This afternoon I swear I could see a faint line on the IC but it dried less obvious. I hate these IC’s and hate these messed up cycles lol

View attachment 1081141

I see it! Let us know next time you test!

Thank you, ladies. 2 in a row is very difficult.

I think I'm 8dpo

That's a frer and the Wondfo are early result 10miU

Are these real or indents?

CollageMaker_20200422_094325670.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann