April 2020 testing thread

Tested yesterday and this morning and BFN :sad1:Temp dip today too. 10dpo and feeling out.

Hope everyone else is having better luck!

My cycle is being SOOOOO weird. I haven't gotten a positive, I'm almost always ovulating on cd14 sometimes 15 or 16..... well I've been testing since cd12 and no positive. I'm wondering if maybe I ovulated earlier than normal or if that means it was an anovulatory cycle maybe? I've never had this happen in almost a year of tracking my cycles. I feel so sad and defeated and with everything going on I was hoping to at least looking forward to testing like a mad woman.

ETA I'm on cd 18 now.

:hugs::hugs:

FX for all of us!! AF just ended a couple days ago. I think 8 days till O for me. :)

Hi all I am 3dpo today. Looking to test around 9th April although knowing me it will be earlier lol I o slightly earlier than normal this cycle so didnt bd as much as I'd of liked but there is still a tiny chance. I hope!

Hi everyone
Sending lots and lots of baby dust praying to see lots of BFPs.

So after a 8 day AF i started doing OPKs on cycle day 7. All been negative so far but
I'm on cycle day 11 and I got this at 11:30 am today20200331_123032.jpg
I've done another ovulation test this afternoon and got this 20200331_155349.jpgwhat do u ladies think? Postive?

That looks positive :)

Thank you hon.
I've got this clever little app where it tells u when u have ure high and peak.
I didnt get a peak last cycle
I had a high but no peak but today its given me a peak. Just done another OPK and there turning negative now.
20200331_190323.jpg

Hows everyone feeling? Any one being crazy with symptom spotting. Ive had cramps and pressure for 4 days now and the last two days been tired. Today I am exhausted. Im one my 2nd cup of coffee and I'm struggling to stay awake.

Also, not sure what day I actually O'ed so I am somewhere between 4-5 DPO I think. I think its 5DPO though due to cramping starting that day. Also had some pinching on the left side yesterday for an hour or so.

AF arrived for me today so I am out.. good luck to everyone else.

Sorry lightning! How long are you're cycles? You may be able to hit the end of april.

Afm I'm not sure if I ovulated. My tests were weird but I've got some wicked back cramps right now. Af is supposed to be here on the 8th... I doubt I'll get a bfp this month cause of all the weird tests. Who knows though I'll be keeping my fingers crossed till the witch shows

Not sure if B&B will kill the upload but O M G there is a super faint line!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you see it?

I am super early but I always produce a lot of HCG early but honestly I am a little shocked as we were definitely not trying as we weren't sure we wanted #3! Im a so excited and really really want it to get darker! Im not saying anything to anyone until I see a for sure line.

4CA7C17C-5D65-4FFF-98AE-8D44DE1F773B_1_201_a.jpeg

Hi again ladies. so strange so after my ovulation tests getting lighter past night. Today they have been getting darker again and I've just had this. I've never had a OPK go this dark.
So I guess this one is definitely positive.
What u all thinking. Shud I discard yesterdays tests as negatives??20200401_203225.jpg 20200401_203225.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->