April 2020 testing thread

Can I join in here please? Should be ovulating in the next week and the testing around the 20th (If OH wants to try this month with all the stress)

Hi everyone, I've been totally missing in action since all this craziness kicked off!! Sadly AF got me this time, good luck to everyone else still in. I'm coming up to 1 year of trying in July and feeling very deflated :(

Can I join? Looking to start testing around the 10th or 11th although it’ll be super early.

So, all my symptoms have pretty much disappeared except for some cramping and a very bad lower back ache. Yesterday was all negative but took one a few minutes ago and its slightly positive. Really thinking its a chemical/early loss since my lines are fluctuating and not getting any darker. :cry: Not at all hopeful. Line on test today is barely able to pick up on camera.

And the line drama continues... there is a faint line of my pm test but again it’s super faint.

89CABB25-B5A4-4E0A-B00D-6B05509FCCB8.jpeg E86BFB4F-2DFD-4CA2-93DC-3F3910FEB0B7.jpeg

Hi everyone, I've been testing every day since 5dpo (I know it was too soon but I was excited...my ovulation tests kept getting darker and on Thursday the test line was soo much darker than my control line. I tested this morning at 12 dpo and got my first faint positive on the pregnancy strip. Before today all my pregnancy strips have been completely negative so I'm hoping they continue to get darker x

Negative Image_202045135753543.jpg

This mornings test about 30 minutes later. I saw a line but then thought nope and came back to double check. Getting so confused now. 100% a faint pink line. Darker than it has been but still SOOOOO faint.

E10728D2-D029-481D-8FC2-E11A2166BCC2_1_201_a.jpeg B69EFA0D-D4AD-4A59-85C3-D6F139B71FF1.jpeg

Took another test the line was darker and could be seen. Took a digital and it said not pregnant. Was supposed to start af today, no signs of her coming and my temp is still high. Hoping for a bfp in a few days. Cd28 12dpo

Digis are less sensitive so they take longer to show as positive.

Digis are less sensitive so they take longer to show as positive.
Thats what i have been reading so im going to wait a few more days and test again. Hoping its positive again. I just went through a missed miscarriage at 15 weeks so im hoping for that rainbow baby

All of my tests have been negative. Af should be here in 3 days.... I give up with this cycle. Everything is wonky. I feel like we've been trying for so long. Even though it's only been about a year. I'm just really starting to feel defeated and with everything else going on I have no way to keep my mind busy. Uhg.

All of my tests have been negative. Af should be here in 3 days.... I give up with this cycle. Everything is wonky. I feel like we've been trying for so long. Even though it's only been about a year. I'm just really starting to feel defeated and with everything else going on I have no way to keep my mind busy. Uhg.

Thinking of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->