April 2020 testing thread

Hi again ladies. so strange so after my ovulation tests getting lighter past night. Today they have been getting darker again and I've just had this. I've never had a OPK go this dark.
So I guess this one is definitely positive.
What u all thinking. Shud I discard yesterdays tests as negatives??View attachment 1080576 View attachment 1080577
I'd deffinately call this one your peak!

Also, not sure what day I actually O'ed so I am somewhere between 4-5 DPO I think. I think its 5DPO though due to cramping starting that day. Also had some pinching on the left side yesterday for an hour or so.

The pinching is a good sign hon. I had that with my son around 5dpo it was like a pulling sensation. Fingers crossed for you [-o<

AF arrived for me today so I am out.. good luck to everyone else.

Oh no I'm so sorry hon. Thinking of yo . Hopfully this is the cycle for you hon[-o<

Not sure if B&B will kill the upload but O M G there is a super faint line!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you see it?

I am super early but I always produce a lot of HCG early but honestly I am a little shocked as we were definitely not trying as we weren't sure we wanted #3! Im a so excited and really really want it to get darker! Im not saying anything to anyone until I see a for sure line.

View attachment 1080566

Ho again yes I so see that line. It has colour to.

AFM its 04:30am and I haven't been able to sleep. Having EWCM noticed it when I wiped. Havent done my temp yet as it's to early. I'm gonna go try and sleep if I can then do it. But I feel hot. I've also just done another OPK. Talk about POASA hahaha. Anyway its blazing.
20200402_043446.jpg
Not sure when I'm going to actually ovulate. I'm cycle day 13 today.

Oh my word that LH test is super dark!!!! Probably in a day or so I bet. Good luck catching that egg!

5 or 6 days till O for me. I'm pretty sure I'll be out for April, though. DH seems to have lost interest in me since I miscarried.

Todays test. Had to let it dry for about 30 minutes so that you could see the line in pictures. The IC has a line but about the same as yesterdays. Very faint. I only have one walmart cheap test left too.

ACF46054-52A9-4D02-93A5-C5A905D4C4AF_1_201_a.jpeg

Oh my word that LH test is super dark!!!! Probably in a day or so I bet. Good luck catching that egg!

Thanks hon. I've just done another and it's still spiking. Slightly lighter than this mornings but still darker than control line. Having alot of Ewcm. Feel very hot but temp has only raised slightly.

Wow super dark! I've never had an opk anywhere near that dark. Good luck :dust:

I havent either hon. I've just done another and it's still positive and having lots of EWCM so definitely think things are starting to happen. My OPKs only normoly go about as dark as the other line I've never had them be this dark before unless I'm pregnant. But I'm definitely not pregnant. Just waiting for the temp rise now to confirm.

5 or 6 days till O for me. I'm pretty sure I'll be out for April, though. DH seems to have lost interest in me since I miscarried.

I'm literally crossing everything for you hon. I hope u get that well deserved BFP.

Todays test. Had to let it dry for about 30 minutes so that you could see the line in pictures. The IC has a line but about the same as yesterdays. Very faint. I only have one walmart cheap test left too.

View attachment 1080594
I see it hon.

Hi guys! My BF and I are in the 2 week wait starting today! I have 2 children from a previous marriage (5 and 2)and this would be his first! I’ve never really tried or tracked before but we both really want this soon. Should be testing around the 16th!

Sorry lightning! How long are you're cycles? You may be able to hit the end of april.

Afm I'm not sure if I ovulated. My tests were weird but I've got some wicked back cramps right now. Af is supposed to be here on the 8th... I doubt I'll get a bfp this month cause of all the weird tests. Who knows though I'll be keeping my fingers crossed till the witch shows

Thanks @lisaalove they are 23-27 days lol so I could definitely hit the end of April however I am most likely NTNP this month as I'd prefer not to have a xmas/new years baby (due date would be early Jan and last time I had bub about a week early) and also Jan/Feb is the hottest time of year for us so late pregnancy or a newborn wouldn't be fun :wacko:

Hey ladies. Here was all go again ... we considered giving it a break after our last loss (2nd since sept) but decided to try one more cycle before getting testing done. I will be testing the 14th. 14 dpo ( if I can hold off that long ) :) best of luck to all you ladies

Definitely see something there
Its weird cause i tested at night got that then the next day i got nothing. Not sure what's going on maybe got lucky the first time or just seeing things

Uhhh what is implantation bleeding like? Lol I may be getting my hopes up (like normal) but I've never experienced this before. It was just once when I wiped... I dont even know when/if I ovulated. Why does this cycle insist on keeping me on my toes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->