April Dewdrops 2019

It’s awful to go through such a thing Happy, and it sadly happens way more than you’d think. My heart goes out to you. Lots of rest and healing your way as you recover both physically and emotionally. Thinking of my losses still saddens my heart and brings tears to my eyes. Not sure I’ll ever really get over it completely, but time and letting yourself grieve does help, and well one day when you have that babe in your arms it will somehow make sense as a part of your whole story.

Happyway I am sending you the biggest hug! So sorry you are going through this!

Incredibly saddened to learn of your loss HappyWay :hugs:

Not at all Flueky, love the avatar pic btw

Hi babydreaming :wave: I hope you'll feel more than welcome here <3

So pleased for your results Weebles

AFM I was in a car accident this morning with my youngest. Thankfully we are both alright. I did go in and had babies look after and all is well there too. Feeling incredibly fortunate.

So glad to hear everything is alright Tulip! How scary a car accident would be!

So relieved you, the babies and your youngest are alright Busy!!

Hi, My name is Alexis. Im 27 and this is my first pregnancy. My due date is April 8th. If it doesn't change again. So far everything has went good. I havent had any morning sickness other than once or twice when I randomly threw up. No nausea. I have noticed quite a bit of cramping. Alot like period cramps but my period cramps were always extremely painful. So i dont think its anything major. My main problem has been extreme exhaustion. I was diagnosed with pcos about 7 years ago. I have always struggled with irregular periods and weight gain. So last year i finally had gastric sleeve surgery. My periods slowly started trying to start up three months ago so my dr gave me provera to jumpstart it and it started and came right on schedule the next month and then the month afterhas i finally got that BFP. Me and my husband are both excited about it. Im 7w6d today. I had my first prenatal at what i thought was 6w4d but measured at 6w2d. Got to see and hear babys heartbeat. Still hard to believe I'm pregnant.

Congratulations Lexxii!

Tulip, I'm so glad you and your babe are okay, that must have been so frightening.

I've been having some cramping since last night. I don't want to worry about a normal pregnancy symptom but I can't help it! I also all of a sudden look soooo bloated and I hate it!

Thank you busy and weeble :)

Oh and busy I decided I needed an avatar pic that wasn't 4 years ago :rofl:

So sorry happy

Got a bit of a scare this morning with some brown spotting. Our ob is closed today, but I'll be keeping an eye on it and giving her a call first thing Monday morning. Weve got an appointment with her on Wednesday for our 9 week check up.

Hoping this is just some breakthrough bleeding.

I noticed your avatar pic too Flueky, it's adorbs!

Ab, it's so hard not to worry with spotting. I don't want to ask an awkward question so I'll just put it out there that BD can cause it and hopefully it's just something like that. I've had some bleeding during both of my previous pregnancies so I know how scary it is but I also know everything can turn out just fine too. ((hugs))

I noticed your avatar pic too Flueky, it's adorbs!

Ab, it's so hard not to worry with spotting. I don't want to ask an awkward question so I'll just put it out there that BD can cause it and hopefully it's just something like that. I've had some bleeding during both of my previous pregnancies so I know how scary it is but I also know everything can turn out just fine too. ((hugs))

No BDing unfortunately - OB told us to abstain as a precautionary step. I think it might have been due to the US on Thursday - they had to use the wand because baby was still a bit too small to see via tummy.

Just going to keep an eye on it and start praying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->