April Dewdrops 2019

Great news abe!

Lex - Welcome to the new normal. The worry doesn’t really go away. You just have to give those thoughts less of your time and the happy thoughts more. Statistics don’t matter one lick if you just so happen to be in that 1-2% so it’s perfectly reasonable and normal to still worry. With my first pregnancy, the worry would overwhelm me at times, and then someone on here said that she regretted spending what little time she had with her first babe just worrying and that even if it does end you’ll want to look back and remember that happy feeling; you’ll want to know that you celebrated every day that you had. From that day forward, I celebrated my pregnancy and my little bean and she was right. Even though that pregnancy ended in an mmc, I look back at that time with fondness and without regret.

I had my little dips of doubt today even though we saw a strong hb a week ago and my hormones were great on Friday. My nausea/off feeling isn’t really there today and I could have a cup of coffee without gagging. I am 9 weeks so hopefully that’s all it is. I also spent my first day/night away from my 1 yo yesterday so I’m not as physically exhausted which I’m sure helps. I do still have that gotta eat now feeling and my bbs are sore today and ugh to constipation, so hanging on to those signs and choosing to believe all is well. I’m honestly still just shocked every time I go in for an ultrasound and see a healthy baby 😂

Still barely any symptoms except extreme exhaustion, it’s hard to even stand up or lift my arms! But at night... insomnia! I can barely sleep.
Im with you. I went to sleep pretty early for me last night but that was because i was tired from swimming but then woke up at 2:30 because i had to pee and never went back to sleep. Its hitting me hard now though.

Welcome Lexxii! :wave: I'll get you added to the first page. And yes indeed the 8th is a busy due date! Technically my midwife put me at the 9th but I'm sticking to the 8th because I'm a stubborn person lol.

Ab-I'm so glad to hear things have cleared up and the worry can decrease.

Belle-I hope your scan goes wonderful today!

Busytulip - That is so scary about the car accident! I would have been so freaked out/worried/in hysterics. Thank goodness you and the little one are ok, as well as the babies.

AFM I had an extremely busy weekend. Mainly sore from working out, and yesterday fought nausea for the majority of the day. 8 weeks today and I still feel nausea off and on with tender bbs so I'm confident things are still ok.

My scan this morning was great! We are measuring a day ahead at 8 weeks 4 days. So my EDD has changed to April 4! She didn't calculate the heart rate but we got to see that little heart flicker away at top speed :) looked like a strong healthy heart beat to me! The relief is palpable. I cried lol

Oh I'm so glad! It looks like we flipped EDDs! Happy to hear everything looked great with your little bean!

Thanks Abe, so funny how we swapped due dates lol. I am so relieved. I feel like I can finally start enjoying my pregnancy after seeing that heart beat. It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I'm so in love!

Les maybe your placenta is starting to take over a bit so there is less of a hormonal load on you?

Angel -Happy 8 weeks! And great job working out! I haven't worked out since we found out. Any time my heart rate gets up I feel sick.

Amazing news belle and I certainly hope so. DH and I have been relaxing by the pool all day babyfree, drinking cocktails and mocktails. I could barely eat half my lunch I filled up so fast. Having trouble shaking the nerves on this day of leisure 🤣. I didn’t realize how much my daughter helps distract me from the worry.

Another bout of bleeding tonight. It is terrifying no matter what. I'm sitting here trying to decide if I want to go to the hospital when dh gets home in a little under 2 hours and just get some blood work or something to reassure me or what. Thag will make for a long night though.
It is hard. I still haven't seen a dr because my dr vacation means I couldn't book in until next week(sept4).
I have a history of bleeding during pregnancy and I have 3 gorgeous sons despite it. But I also had the same type of bleeding and lost a baby in my 6th week before. So it is terrifying.

I hope everything is ok counting.

So happy to hear the scan went well Belle! I haven't worked out a lot since finding out. Yoga twice and a few runs but that's the extent. I just pushed myself a bit this weekend.

Hey counting. I have a history of bleeding during my two previous pregnancies as well. With DS I never found out the cause and with DD it was an SCH. It's impossible not to worry and I'm so sorry you're going through this. When I had the SCH I bled on and off for weeks but I had gone to the ER so it was diagnosed and I knew what was causing it. I was still scared but it gave me a little peace of mind at the same time so it might be worth the trip.

Sorry about the bleeding counting. I hope like Weebles said it'll all be okay.

AFM I've increased two cup sizes already. It's crazy!! Anyone else seeing such a big change? I wasn't expecting this to be honest. I thought they grew mostly towards the end

Belle, I only noticed early breast changes with my first but like you said it wasn't in size until the end. For me it was my nipples which felt so sensitive it was painful for even fabric to touch them.

I think my boobs are pretty much down for the count. They're saggy now from over a year of nursing and I'm not sure they'll ever be the same. Oh well. Push up bras are amazing.

Belle my bbs definitely went up that much that fast with DD. This time they started out bigger and the skin is already stretched so it’s not as noticeable.

I feel the same about my bbs now weebles. Ah well babies are better than perky bbs.

Thanks Weebles and Les. It might be also that I lost a bunch of weight before getting pregnant and so they were at their absolute smallest. Now they're back up to their pre weight loss size, but I haven't seen much change in my waist so it looks very substantial. Pregnancy is so crazy!

I don't know about you ladies but I'm also noticing that my lower abdomen (where uterus would be) is feeling much firmer and starting to protrude a bit. Definitely not "showing" at this point, but moreso becoming more aware of these changes.

I've noticed I can only fit my sports bra now - all of my other bras are too small. It's a shame really, they were already quite big to begin with >.<

I'm hoping they don't get much bigger than this!

I lost a good amount of weight the past 5 months, around 18lbs. I was juuuuuust starting to fit into my old clothes again, yaaaay!....
...Cue pregnancy, can't fit into them anymore :rofl: but for happier reasons, I can live with it.

Boobs grew quickly and belly is hard and bloated.

I feel the same about my bbs now weebles. Ah well babies are better than perky bbs.

They truly are and I have zero regrets! Before DH changed his mind about having children a rockin' body was my consolation prize.

My bloat seems to have gone down somewhat which I'm very thankful for. I looked pregnant which at 4/5 weeks shouldn't be happening, lol.

So we told my MIL last night and it went well, she's excited. I'm trying really hard to move forward in our relationship but she's just so overbearing it drives me nuts. Maybe she'll calm down a bit this time.

I'm jealous of everyone that has had their scans. I hope times flies.

Hey guys. It has been a really long 24 hours. Last night I had a suspected pregnancy issue where one baby implants in the uterus but a second baby implants in the fallopian tubes. It was pretty scary going for a bit. Luckily a more advanced scan today showed a single baby around 6-6.5w gestational age, exactly where they should be, with a nice heartbeat. Huge relief.

Thanks for the support ladies!

My beautiful little bloop!

Attachments

• Picture_20180828_141912219.jpg
    Picture_20180828_141912219.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members