April Dewdrops 2019

My ultrasound came back "mostly good" (It wasn't my doctor it was a different one handling calls but she is calling me in a hour)
They scheduled me for another test next week. Its a 2.5 hr drive both ways without traffic but usually there is traffic.
I'm hoping a friend will join me because I have my toddler and can't bring him in there! Normally people are sedated for this one but I can't be so its likely going to hurt a bit. Hopefully not to bad :( My doctor said she will talk to me the whole time though and tell me what she see's then after we will create a plan from there!

Had my private gender scan today..... It’s a boy!!! A little brother for my boy, he’s going to be over the moon when he finds out. Measurements were all good, lovely strong heartbeat and growing perfectly.... couldn’t ask for anymore... so in love with him already!! Have attached some photos, I got around 15 pictures lol Can my due date be changed to 27th April please, seems this is the date they are going with now based on scans.

8E98C013-FFFD-4690-8A9B-E155A8490511.jpeg 204BCF33-A747-45F2-AA6A-028A860866D9.jpeg 7EBF8F35-1EB3-447C-93D8-177691C7C675.jpeg

:pink:Baby Girl for me!!:pink: My intuition was as wrong this time as it was right with dd!! :haha:

I'm not disappointed at all, but it has taken me a few days to reconcile the girl in my belly with the baby in my head!! I've been imagining a boy so vividly!! It's a little strange. But exciting!!

Jamiesmummy congrats :blue: !!!!! How fun. Hope your little guy was pleased

Abe love your grans response <3

Awww Gray, lovely piccie. So glad all looks well!

Babyvaughan I really pray all goes well with your procedure and that you're able to find someone to go along with you.

babyplease congrats on your little :pink: bundle!! Hope you've wrapped your head around it now

Yay! Congrats on all of the gender announcements and scans! That is so exciting :)

babyvaughn I hope everything goes well with your procedure, it's so stressful when you have to go through extra stuff while being pregnant.

We have to wait another 2 weeks until our scan and I'm anxiously awaiting to see baby again and know he/she is developing properly. I know the time will go quickly. I still can't believe we are almost all at the halfway mark.

Been fighting a cold all week over here and I'm glad that today is a bit better so I think it's finally clearing up. DH is done early today and tomorrow at work so I'm looking forward to hanging out with him at home tonight and tomorrow night and just relaxing. We have an engagement party on Sunday then a basketball game on Monday so we'll need the time to relax before being busy bees for the holiday week.

Officially team :pink: over here. DD got her wish for a little sister.
I will have to go back in 4 weeks for another scan, as they couldn't get good pictures of her heart. The MFM Dr. Said nothing looks wrong or worrying, baby was just not in a good position, and she REFUSED to move. And they needed specific pictures.

AngelOB - we are fighting a cold over here as well. With me pregnant and the kids both to young for any medication we are using every home remedy I can think of for relief. Hope you all feel back to normal soon!

Sounds like a busy weekend AngelOb, hope you get some rest in before the holiday

Congrats paintrider :pink: How fun for your DD
The same has happened to me before, hopefully your little girl isn't so shy for her next scan so that they can check what they need to

Congrats again crow :blue: :dance:

Busy tulip, thanks, my little guy was so excited his face lit up when he popped the balloon and seen the blue confetti, he was rolling about in the confetti shouting it’s a boy over and over, was so cute haha.

Baby Vaughan, thanks, I hope all goes well with your procedure and it isn’t too painful.

Angel, hopefully time passes quickly for your scan and all goes well. Glad your colds clearing, colds during pregnancy are always 100 times worse than normal I find. Hope you manage to find some time to relax before your busy week.

Congratulations to everyone on finding out genders, it’s so exciting to think we are nearly all half way through!!

Congrats on finding out genders everyone!

Has anybody else started having really vivid dreams? Some of my dreams make no sense at all but they are all so real!

Congratulations to everyone who has found out the gender.

We had our gender scan and reveal yesterday and we are over the moon to be having a beautiful BOY!

Jamiesmummy that is SO stinkin sweet. What a lovely reaction from your boy <3

Not here Gray but I have in previous pregnancies and recall how intense and strange they can be. Hopefully they aren't too unsettling for you

Yay pink_bow :dance: Look at that beautiful :blue: babe of yours!!

Gray, i have had vivid dreams for months now. But for some reason mine are all dirty or completely random and make no sense. Lol.
Congrats to everyone finding out genders.
Afm, ill be 20 weeks tomorrow, cant believe I'm halfway there. I have finally started feeling baby boy move around in there. The first time was a few days ago and it felt like two or three tiny little kicks. And i have felt him a few times every day since. My husband is so jealous that he hasnt gotten to feel him yet . Lol. Two more days until my anatomy scan and glucose test. I can't wait to see baby again and in more detail.

Has anybody else started having really vivid dreams? Some of my dreams make no sense at all but they are all so real!

I have been having extremely vivid dreams since week 5. They are usually so realistic that I have to pause and think them through before getting up or I'll start to think parts of them really happened throughout the day. Some have been unsettling and involve me doing things I would never do in real life. Most are just strange or funny, though!

Congratulations on all the recent gender scans! Our 20 week ultrasound is coming up in 3 weeks. The holidays are really going to make time fly and it will be 2019 before we know it!

My bump is very defined when I'm laying on my back, but mostly just looks like I ate too much when I stand up. I had a silly emotional sad moment the other morning after the scale showed a 2lb weight gain in 2 days. My DH consoled me with, "you're growing a human for goodness sake!" and I pulled out my gut and jiggled it while saying, "I wish it was baby shaped then instead of a bowl of jelly!" Most days, I'm pretty accepting of the weight gain, though!

We had our second Centering Pregnancy group session this week. The leader is far too into "ice breaker" activities and I felt forced to socialize like a grade-school camper. I am very introverted and will participate when I want to, but normally prefer to just quietly absorb what is around me. I could talk all day with people I connect with, but I despise forced interaction. I nearly started crying at one point and told my husband I wanted to leave. He is entirely extroverted, which complements my personality beautifully, but he doesn't intuitively realize I'm near meltdown because my turn share "what kitchen utensil I would replace my right hand with" is coming up. We will be out of town for the next session, so I have a private OB appointment booked as a replacement in December. The next CP session is in January and I'll give it one more chance to see if they stop making us play games by then.

Hickory I hate forced ice breakers like that. I had one recently where we had to share something interesting about ourselves that other people may not know. The pressure is ridiculous!

I've been pretty quiet on here but have been following along. Congrats to everyone who has found out the gender! So exciting!!

I've been doing some baby shopping last few days, trying to take advantage of early black friday sales. Our nursery still needs one more coat of paint. But that likely won't happen until next weekend. I'm so looking forward to getting the crib out of my living room :haha:

Congratulations on all the gender reveals. I had a rough week, I almost ended up in the hospital on Saturday because I was loosing weight (haven't gained any so far). My doctor put me on medical steroid's and that has helped a lot. I see her tomorrow! My anatomy scan isn't until Dec 4th and it feels forever away. I just want reassurance that he is growing well given all my health issues going on!

I am also starting to look for what I want for the babies nursery. I found a theme that me and hubby both love. I may go buy a few of the items today just to brighten my spirits. I'm starting to get attached to him, I think my health issues have just overwhelmed me its been hard to be excited but now despite them I am starting to grow a bond/attachment with him.

Vaughan I had gallbladder issues on my DS and vomited until I gave birth. As far as I can recall the worst attack was about 20 weeks. I'm sure you know this but I had to go on a low fat bland diet which did help I started putting on weight after I started it for rest of pregnancy . Low fat, spicy food can trigger it so can tomatoes peppers onions garlic basically all the nice food. I had to give up chocolate .

Has anyone deceded on names yet . With my DS I knew instantly at 5 weeks and fell in love with it. With this one it took a while but I love one name and like another. My DH let slip the name in front of his family and they mocked it even after I said it's not a discussion I really like this one (we had discussed other names With them ). My family love it but we all have very old irish names
So thinking Rían (Ree-an) it's irish version of Ryan means little king
or Max . I knew very different. I like knowing the gender and having a name because I know I have a tough few months ahead and it helps me connect with baby and makes real on bad days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->