April Dewdrops 2019

Thanks Abe and Belle I will prob be on crutches until I give birth I was on them from 33 weeks with my DS but I should have been on them earlier but I resisted.

Hi, hope everyone’s doing ok and keeping well. I had my anatomy scan yesterday and all seems great. Baby boy growing well and seems perfectly healthy no abnormalities seen. Extremely happy with this news. Amazingly my cyst has gone... I was told cysts my size usually won’t go on there own but I must be one of the lucky ones.. I am absolutely over the moon as I don’t need to see a consultant about removing the cyst now and can go about having a natural birth like I want. I feel as though a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders... so happy!

Off work today as not feeling to great dizziness, headache and feeling crappy in general. My bloods came back that I’m anaemic so needing to see the doctor on Monday about getting iron tablets but otherwise all good. I’ve attached some scan pics got a photo of his little foot.... so adorable!!

DDC86B5D-0B2A-4EEC-AFBC-97CA5CA9670F.jpeg FF6DB35A-2DFD-4B8F-9B47-9A3BBA1799DB.jpeg

That's brilliant news Jamie's! So glad to hear that your cyst has resolved and that your anatomy scan went well!

I was just thinking, in 3 weeks to a month some of us will already be moving into the third trimester. Holy cow!

Belle, i know right? I can't believe we have made it so far. Seems like just a little bit ago i got pregnant. Yet at first each week went by so slowly. Now its like I blinked and they flew by.

Great news on your cysts Jamie's. I hope you feel better soon though.

Afm, 24 weeks today. I have been so stressed out trying to get everyone as motivated as I am to get things ready before baby boy gets here. I apparently just barely passed my 3 hr glucose test so my dr wanted me to do it again, but instead i opted to just test my sugar at home for a week to see how it does. Last time i really felt like i was starving after going all night without food then 4 hours after waking up. Hopefully I get good results and don't get diagnosed with gestational diabetes. I have had quite a few scans lately. My dr does one everytime i have an appointment . Plus they did two anatomy scans and had another scan the day after the second one. But im not complaining. They got some really good pics of his face even though it looks like a skull. Lol. My husband says he looks like a tiny ghost rider. I also made a ornament for baby boy to put on our tree.

20181211_205220.jpg 20181211_205226.jpg 20181211_194549.jpg 20181211_194516.jpg

Jamie- Yay on your cyst being gone!

So as I shared I had my low risk anatomy scan two weeks ago, they said everything looked great the only thing they couldn't get view of was the heart.

Yesterday I had my high risk anatomy scan at the MFM clinic and they were able to see babies heart and it looked great. BUT they said baby has one dilated kidney, this happened with my first which was my fear I had told you all about. I am not as scared since I know what to expect this time. I just am hopeful it goes well as it did months after my son was born! I also am switching insurance which means I have to get a new doctors clinic, which makes me sad but its only for 6 months then I get to go back but I really loved my OB she made me feel so comfortable and safe. She even had my C-section set on the date I wanted (a Friday) and followed all my requests for the birth. I know she would have made it a much better experience. I will be going back to the doctor who delivered my son and now having experienced a C-section prior and what happened I am going to inform her of exactly what I want done differently to give me a better experience this time! (Post birth complications they missed)

Hi! I’m new to this, thought I would try this out for some support and so far I’m liking it!

My name is Linda, this is my first pregnancy with a boy and I am due April 22nd! I am at 24 weeks!

Hi how are ye ladies doing ? I'm 28 weeks today 3rd trimester can't believe it. I have hospital app today and I'm hoping for a peek at baby.

Our group has gone quiet through the holiday season! How is everyone doing? I'm feeling huge and baby likes to move all sorts of ways it makes me laugh and sometimes its quite uncomfortable! I am pretty sure I'm having braxton hicks already!

Hi Vaugh I'm the same I feel big but everyone comments on how small I am, I can sometimes see the movement from the outside now which makes me laugh . He always seems to move when my DS hugs my belly or talks to him very cute.

Vaughn I feel the same. I honestly feel like a house even though I know the bump is going to get loads bigger in the next 14 weeks before baby gets here. Unfortunately the back pain has started and is in full force. I still have another week and a half until my chiropractor appointment so I'm suffering right now. Lots of heat packs at night to try and help. I'm having BH as well, I had about 3 yesterday. Feels like it's too early but I know it can be normal, especially earlier with baby 2.

I feel the same, huge, but I get comments often that I'm not very big. So I dunno lol. I've been working out again, but that's caused my pelvic pain to flare up again so I have an appointment with physiotherapy next week. Hopefully it'll help!

DH finally got to feel the baby's movement. Baby has been kicking hard enough to be felt on the outside for some time now, but the timing just hadn't worked out. New year's Eve in the wee hours of the morning the baby gave a good couple kicks right to his palm. What a moment :)

Sorry about the back pain and BH Angel!

Crow that is the cutest story!

We should share bump photos again! It's been so long I'm sure we are all rocking some bumps at this point.

This was mine from a few days ago. Officially 6 months!

IMG_20190103_165800~2.jpg

So I know it's early but I've started picking up bits for my hospital bag and baby things like nappies. I'm basically picking up a extra few items in my weekly shop and things on sale. The next 11 weeks will fly by and my mobility is limited and getting worse so trying to be extra prepared and I have being told I will be induced early because of my pelvis and hips so it might only be 9/10 weeks.

We've already got our car seat base installed, and are starting to put together our hospital bag too! I've had coworkers commenting on how I'm starting to waddle (it's all due to how low she's sitting!). I've got only 9 weeks left of work, and 12-13 (maybe less!) until she's here. The countdown is on!

Wow everyone is so prepared! I want to get the car all properly cleaned out before I put the car seat in. That'll probably happen some time in February. I haven't even started to think about hospital bag yet haha.

I've decided my last day of work will be March 22 (due April 4th) so only 11 more weeks to go!

So great to hear everyone's updates!

All is well here. I feel pretty prepared for this stage of the game. Our baby shower is set for March 2nd and I'm super excited! I hate being the center of attention, refuse birthday celebrations and can't stand getting presents, eloped so I didn't have to have a wedding ... you get where I'm going here. BUT - I am giddy about all of our friends and some family getting together to celebrate baby girl's upcoming arrival! My dad and his wife are flying in, friends are driving from over an hour away, lots of local friends are excited to come. My two friends, one local and one from out of state (flying in), are hosting for me. We are going to look at venues next week. It's gotten bigger than I anticipated, but my husband is fully supportive and we are just going to go with it.

The baby stuff is starting to take over the corner I designated for it. I'm trying not to be jealous of moms-to-be who get to prepare their nurseries during pregnancy. We are moving 2-3 months after baby girl arrives, so she'll be in a "Baby Box" in our room and the changing table is in the gym/overflow room. This house just isn't big enough and it's making me batty!

I'm feeling pretty big and uncomfortable, but my energy level is still sufficient for normal daily activity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->