• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Dewdrops 2019

Woke up the this morning to some bleeding. It stopped quite quickly and my frer was dark but it is still pretty scary. Due to undiagnosed medical issues (I'm actually a literal medical mystery) I bleed during every pregnancy, but this was more than usual. I'm 4w3d today and Not sure how I am going to make it through the next 2 months, let alone until April. Tkmes drags during first trimester.

So exciting Katie! Congrats!

Sorry counting - hopefully it doesn't come back.

Congratulations Katie!

Sounds very scary counting!

Congrats on 7 weeks ab!

Everything is same old for me. Nausea, sore boobs, fatigue, nighttime peeing. It's all starting to feel like my new normal.

Keeping everything crossed for you Counting!
I’m with you on the first trimester dragging. I’m feeling super anxious today. Cramps are back and I just want to burst out crying.!
The waiting is the worst. Sending lots of love your way

Yay Kaite :happydance: love seeing those heartbeats!!

So scary counting! I hope that it calms down and doesn't keep you stressing all pregnancy.

Woke up at midnight last night to pee...so much for resting in early pregnancy...

Congratulations Katie! :happydance:

Counting: I hope and pray this scare doesn't happen again. Sending lots of positivity, happy thoughts and love to you :hugs:

Thanks everyone!

Fingers are crossed that everything is alright, Counting!!

Congratulations Katie!

Crossing fingers and sending hugs to you Counting.

Can we talk about weight gain and how everyone is feeling right now? I haven't changed my diet, if anything am trying to be more selective with what I eat, and am gaining weight already! I usually have a relatively flat tummy when I wake up, but now I have a pooch every morning. Staying fit and healthy is a priority and I'm worried about packing on too many pounds too soon.

I'm worried about weight gain and a recurrence of gestational diabetes. So I'm careful about my carb intake, what kind of carbs and combining with protein. I'm trying to maintain my weight a little during first tri though I've gained a pound so far. It doesn't help that I need to eat constantly to keep the nausea at bay... but I'm trying to make healthier choices from here on out. I'm planning to walk every day and want to exercise more overall. Can't do more than that I guess.

I haven't weighed myself in a long time so I'm not quite sure if I've gained or not but I'm trying to watch what I eat despite being starving 99% of the time. I know I have a pooch lately but I'm blaming the bloat on that, I've been so bloated this entire time that has to be the main cause.

Congratulations Katie!

Crossing fingers and sending hugs to you Counting.

Can we talk about weight gain and how everyone is feeling right now? I haven't changed my diet, if anything am trying to be more selective with what I eat, and am gaining weight already! I usually have a relatively flat tummy when I wake up, but now I have a pooch every morning. Staying fit and healthy is a priority and I'm worried about packing on too many pounds too soon.

Directly before getting pregnant I lost 25% of my body weight- bringing me from an obese BMI to a very very healthy BMI. Obviously that was a lot of work, so I feel very cautious about my weight gain. Over the past little bit I have had a massive appetite increase and eating is the only thing that keeps that nauseous feeling under control- m struggling with that. My hope is to keep my weight gain for the whole pregnancy in the lower healthy range. It is hard though. I gained a lot with my earlier pregnancies.

It's been a while since i measured my weight too, so i don't know how much i gained since BFP (I sure gained:haha:) But i want to track regularly from now, so ordered a weigh scale.
I am definitely watching what i eat, i used to eat whatever i felt like before, but now i am pausing to think if it's a healthy choice and then gorging on it!

I haven’t weighed myself yet, but my bloat is intense. I went and bought mat pants yesterday. I unfortunately sent all my mat clothes to my SIL :haha:. They’re so comfy, and don’t dig into my bloat 👍

My pregnancy with DD I was so sick I just had to eat what I could when I could. This time I’ve been able to eat my normal healthy diet for the most part except veggies make me gag. I still eat what i can of them but it’s definitely not as much as before.

Even with my horrible diet last pregnancy, I gained the perfect amount and no GD so I’m trying not to sweat it this time.

I've definitely gained some, probably 2-3 lbs and I'm definitely bloated. I was at a pretty low body fat percentage before getting pregnant so I don't mind a little weight gain. I am really struggling with nausea and vomiting though. Basically the only thing I can tolerate are carbs and a select few fruits and veggies. Last night I had a bite of cucumber and there was a slightly sour taste that just set me off. The smell of bananas are another trigger. I am just so exhausted of feeling constant nausea. And so exhausted of feeling exhausted. And peeing 2-3 times a night OMG. I cannot wait till second tri. Seven weeks today

Yay for announcing babyvaughn, it's so hard to keep from bursting at the seems with such wonderful news

counting, how scary. Hope the bleed has eased and you are doing alright. First trimester definitely drags on :hugs:
Also, well done on the weight loss before becoming pregnant. It's understandable how you would be nervous regarding the increased appetite. Hopefully you can find some great snack things that fill you up without filling you out.

Hickory I love how you told your OH. Sweet reaction of family as well <3
As far as weight gain, I've gained just under a pound so far. I usually have a hard time gaining in 1st and 2nd trimester and pack it on the last few months. I'm not too worried though, because even in saying that my last few pregnancies I didn't put on more than 15-20 pounds.

That sounds like a great plan Katie, FXd GD stays away

Yes, lesondemavie. Well done getting maternity pants early. Love that!

Belle that sounds horrid, you poor thing. I really think you should notify your care provider of how often you are ill. I had HG with my last several pregnancies...don't wait to get help luv.

I went out and purchased 2 belly sleeves. They go around your waist and hide your midsection so that if you can't button your jeans due to bloat (HELLO!) you can use the rubber band trick and no one is the wiser. You just look as though you've layered you're clothing. Super comfy!

EB I see you popping on now and then. Sending you SO MUCH LOVE dear :hugs:

Thanks everyone! I feel much better being in good company with weight gain and bloat.

I spent over 3 months unable to walk after being very fit and active due to my job (horse groom / rider) ... I'm just now walking again and was really hoping to lose the 5 pounds I put on while healing. The way I'm eating and exercising, under normal circumstances, I would have lost 2-3 pounds by now ... but it's gone the other way! Glad to know it's normal and inevitable. Now my goal will just be to increase my cardio fitness and regain muscle, rather than lose weight. I want to be the healthiest version of myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->