April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

Wow I didn't know that!?!

My baby was made thanks to a SoftCup... now trying to get her out using one too! LOL sounds like a good idea to me! Will have to try!

Also inserting an EPO tab tonight (I knowwww it's early) since they are checking my cervix tomorrow. I won't start using them religiously until 36 weeks, but just to see if maybe something happens tonight so I don't have to go home after hearing I'm nowhere near dilating/effacing lol. I want sooome news. 1 cm would have me dancing lol. So will see how that goes. Gotta go buy some pads tonight for it.... jeesh it's been awhile!

Sun- I am being induced at 39 weeks due to being high risk (bleeding & polyhydramnios) but also bc I am trying for VBAC! They will also start sweeping membranes at 37 weeks for me! :)

Wow I didn't know that!:)?!

My baby was made thanks to a SoftCup... now trying to get her out using one too! LOL sounds like a good idea to me! Will have to try!

Also inserting an EPO tab tonight (I knowwww it's early) since they are checking my cervix tomorrow. I won't start using them religiously until 36 weeks, but just to see if maybe something happens tonight so I don't have to go home after hearing I'm nowhere near dilating/effacing lol. I want sooome news. 1 cm would have me dancing lol. So will see how that goes. Gotta go buy some pads tonight for it.... jeesh it's been awhile!

Sun- I am being induced at 39 weeks due to high risk (bleeding & polyhydramnios) but also bc I am trying for VBAC! :)

Both my girls were conceived with Softcups as well! :)

I've never heard of/used soft cups. That's so interesting to me!

I won't dare do anything to try to bring on labor, though. My last 2 labors were only 90 minutes to 2 hours start to finish, so I figure my body has it handled! That, and I'd like to NOT give birth on the side of the road... :haha:

Wow lots of April mamas are being induced early! Are people wanting an induction or are there medical issues that require one? Just wondering as it's pretty high on my list of things to avoid, so just interesting to me that people actually want one. But good luck to all the soon to be March Mamas! xo

my waters broke at 30 weeks, so far been managed with antibiotics, steroids for early delivery and monitorin for any signs of infection, plus bed rest (ha ha yea right with a 9 and 7 yr old) now the risk of a prem baby is a lot lower than the risk of infection so im bein induced xx

Definitely not trying for induction but wouldn't mind any early baby, if anything id like to avoid any induction whether it be early or late. My pelvis feels like its ripping itself apart! I mean seriously i take a step and I want to just collapse because it hurts so bad. I've also slept more in the last 48 hours than I have this entire tri.

Back at the doctor's office after losing what seems like the remainder of my plug, and having painful-ish contractions for about two hours. They stopped being painful then they trailed off so I just got another check, still at a 3 dilation (same as Monday) but now close to 100% effaced. Baby girl is now engaged, too, which is different- and my guess as to why I lost my plug! The pressure and pain in my pelvis and butt are pretty awful now, thank goodness I'm already on bed rest! I'm being put on more strict bed rest now, too. I lose feeling in my left leg every time I get a hardish or harder contraction- a normal BH doesn't seem to do it but anything more than that and my whole left leg goes numb- only I don't know it until I stand up!! I almost went down this morning!

Nurse said I could go into labor tonight or even three weeks from now, so still no idea when she will make her appearance, but I'm to rest as much as possible now and try to make it to 39 weeks- which is the doc's office's "preference." I'm personally aiming for April! Less than three weeks now! :happydance:

Hope everyone else is doing great, looks like there are definitely some March babies coming soon!!

Hope she stays in a bit longer for you Brenn!

Aw sorry to hear that rosepetals, fingers crossed tomorrow is the day!

I had my midwife appointment today, shes turned head down again after being breech a couple of weeks ago :happydance: just hope she stays that way now! Got my hospital appointment tomorrow to make sure shes head down as if not they'll put a plan in place for a csection. Midwife says shes dropped down as well so fingers crossed she stops head down! Xx

Crossing fingers for you Brenn and best of luck rose petals! Woohoo for head down Nats21

GL! brenn and rosepetals! keep us updated! :)
its so hard that my due date is at the end of April. i feel like everyone else is so much further along or even preparing to have their babies. meanwhile i still have what feels like an eternity left.

its so hard that my due date is at the end of April. i feel like everyone else is so much further along or even preparing to have their babies. meanwhile i still have what feels like an eternity left.

I feel much the same!! My edd is 19/4/14 but could be induced from the 29th of this month so that gives me some hope haha

Ugh I feel the same!! Not due till April 23rd, I know only 6 short weeks away but it's still seems so far away!! 34 week appointment yesterday and the midwife said she is head down and low!! Wish that was a huge sign but it's not at our 3d ultrasound at 25 weeks the tech told us she was head down then, so the only change is that she has dropped some. OH and I have agreed we are going to start around 36.5 weeks to get her to come naturally

Thanks ladies, awake on day 2, hopefully i actually get to the hosp today, yday dragged so much and iv barely slept a wink again xxx

Doctors appointment today. Hopefully some news if some sort. Up early just laying in bed. I am becoming lazy haha. But I love to just lay here and feel the baby move. Right now it has hiccups. Like always. Poor baby gets wild when it has hiccups.

Had my doctor appointment.

Found out we are in fact having a boy. After 36 1/2 weeks it finally showed itself enough to see balls and a penis.

Also I am already dilated. Dont know how much, he didnt say. But both ends of my cervix are open and my cervix is super short and he said I can start self inducing remedies as baby is over 6 lbs.

I didnt expect to even be progressing as this is my first baby.

Can I join? Due 11th April with baby number 2 and getting excited for this last stretch! I have just washed all of my son's newborn clothes and I've almost finished packing hospital bag... Eeek!

Woohoo hardd! That's awesome! And yay rose petals! I hope baby comes soon

Rosepetals any developments I day?

Hardd2011 congratulations on finding out you are having a boy :) sounds like he will be here before too long

Hi Rachel, I've just started washing baby's stuff today too :)

skye93/fdcsw126- glad im not the only one feeling ths way:thumbup:

rachelkt- welcome :wave:

hardd- congrats on the baby boy and yay for the progress! wont be much longer now :)

i also finished washing all of baby's things. everythings all folded up and put away. i even finished babys hospital bag complete with everything from coming home outfit to pacifier, nail clipper, etc. may have over packed but hey FTM here :blush:. my bag is also set and ready to go with only a few last minute items left to pack that i am still currently using. ahh... at least im making progress somewhere :thumbup: :)

Well done, Aliko. :) I still haven't packed a thing!! A piece of advice though... don't cut baby's nails for a week or two! I did with my first (the night we came home from the hospital) and CUT OFF a little piece of her skin... :( I called the hospital freaking out and they said, "what were you doing cutting her nails?" How was I supposed to know?? Just thought I'd pass that along, lol.

You are all so prepared, all I've done is wash the Moses basket bedding and some baby grows and vests and that was today. Maybe I should get more prepared, just in case ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->