April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

Monica- I can't really feel the contractions either, when she said I was having them it just felt like baby was curled up putting pressure on me. I had no idea!

i am really starting to wonder if thats what im feeling. Its exactly like u said...her curled in an odd position. And are you naming baby Marley???

Nats- I feel like I have been constantly pooping for three days now! Almost went to the hospital last night for contractions but I think that I just did too much. He will be here soon though! Just had another one about ten minutes ago! Can't wait to see if my cervix has changed any at my apt tomorrow!!

It sucks being due all the way at the end of the month! Still only 33+2! I am pretty sore at the moment, SPD and PGP are acting up. The pgp is sending pain in my butt cheeks and down my hips at the sides, and the SPD is hurting the inner thighs and all the ligaments under the bump into my hips, almost impossible to get out of bed, and that first few steps once I am up is so sore. Not long to go I have to keep repeating to myself! Hoping to talk in the next 2 weeks about ELCS and hoping that will mean I have about 6 weeks left!

I been pooing multiple times a day. I usually go once every couple. I am not complaining as I always feel better when I go everyday.

Baby isn't here and I am getting sleep deprived. I am comfortable still while sleeping but my dreams are weird, like real life, like i am having a blur while sleep. Then I am scratching like crazy :/ then will have irregular contractions. Don't hurt just take my breath away. And my child is up squirming. Hopefully I can fall back to sleep soon. It's almost 4 in the morning here. Been up for nearly 2 hours. Oh may be getting up soon depending on if he goes to the gym.

Had a ultrasound today :) baby measuring 35 weeks and 5.8lbs. Definitely team pink still :p
still not 100% on the name.. oh & mil hate Stella.. so either Charlotte, Tessa or Gracie.

I found out today at the doc during my bi-weekly NST that I am having irregular contractions! Can't really even feel them, thought they were supposed to hurt?? Anyways hoping that means my babe is coming sooner rather than later, too!! :happydance:

Monica- I can't really feel the contractions either, when she said I was having them it just felt like baby was curled up putting pressure on me. I had no idea!

i cant wait till my NST appt. and get an internal exam so that i can know also if i am dialating or effaced yet, or if i'd been getting contractions. i have no idea at this point. i also feel the same pressure as if baby is curled up and stomach clenches so tight i can almost see baby's entire body and position. i thought they were braxton hicks? :shrug:

When your baby moves it can cause braxon hicks, which is probably why when the baby moves into a certain position you feel them. Now if you feel the baby move during it, then its not a BH

Monica- I have to go twice weekly now for NST's and she said- ma'am are you feeling that contraction? I said What?! No!! She said yup, that's what it feels like, even registered on the monitor.. I thought she was just making pressure, didn't hurt a bit or feel very tight! So it really was a light contraction, although sometimes I feel the same way and swear it's just her contorting in weird ways. But who knows! Certainly never thought they were contractions, never really even felt BH before I don't think!

And yes we are naming her Marley! I've loved it since the day we had our gender scan and it has surely stuck with the family! :)

Monica- I have to go twice weekly now for NST's and she said- ma'am are you feeling that contraction? I said What?! No!! She said yup, that's what it feels like, even registered on the monitor.. I thought she was just making pressure, didn't hurt a bit or feel very tight! So it really was a light contraction, although sometimes I feel the same way and swear it's just her contorting in weird ways. But who knows! Certainly never thought they were contractions, never really even felt BH before I don't think!

And yes we are naming her Marley! I've loved it since the day we had our gender scan and it has surely stuck with the family! :)

We are naming ours Marlee too! Marlee Rayne. Love the name Marlee/Marley!

I would love to think im having contractions without knowing it. With my DD 9 years ago I dont remember having any signs of labor at all. No plug, no BH, nothing. Id like to think I'm more aware what to watch for this time around.

We had one of our first nice days of Spring yesterday and we went for a hike. I was feelibg it in my back and lower pelvis by the time we were done. Had a little bit of cramping last night too. Might have to do that again before my next appt on Friday!

^Aw I love that spelling!!! And Rayne! And we finally have 66 degree weather here in Ohio too today.. and snow expected tomorrow!! I am so over it and ready for spring to STAY! :)

When are you due? I hate being due so late in April! Some of my girls from another April thread are already having their babes! I'm SO ready!!!

^Aw I love that spelling!!! And Rayne! And we finally have 66 degree weather here in Ohio too today.. and snow expected tomorrow!! I am so over it and ready for spring to STAY! :)

When are you due? I hate being due so late in April! Some of my girls from another April thread are already having their babes! I'm SO ready!!!

Im due April 3rd. So im one of the lucky ones with an early date :) pretty sure ill have a March baby. We're crossing our fingers for late this week or next as my husband is a teacher and his spring break is next week! But obviously we're working with her schedule and not ours! :)

Morgan, I wish I were due earlier in April, too! I'm due the 30th... but all 3 of my other babies came at 38 weeks, so I'm expecting to have this one around April 16th-20th. :) Watch, this time I'll go over due!

We are naming ours Marlee too! Marlee Rayne. Love the name Marlee/Marley!

I would love to think im having contractions without knowing it. With my DD 9 years ago I dont remember having any signs of labor at all. No plug, no BH, nothing. Id like to think I'm more aware what to watch for this time around.

We had one of our first nice days of Spring yesterday and we went for a hike. I was feelibg it in my back and lower pelvis by the time we were done. Had a little bit of cramping last night too. Might have to do that again before my next appt on Friday!

My oldest daughter's middle name is Marley! It's a gorgeous name!

Aw how cool! I love her name... thought it was pretty and unique best of all! :)

Wamommy- I'm hoping mid April, too!!!

Wow one month to go ladies. My EPO has been shipped, tracking says it should arrive today. Will start taking it orally now and maybe try 1 vaginally the night before my 36 week appt to hopefully get some kind of dilation going. They will perform a sweep at 37 weeks if I test negative for group B strep! Will update how EPO effects me as I take them orally though.. they're 1300mg pills. Won't start inserting them every night til 36 weeks though. Doc approved, said it couldn't hurt.. we need to have this baby sooner rather than later for my much desired VBAC! :)

Anyone else plan to try EPO?

Joining! Due April 20th.. couldn't be more anxious, nervous, excited, overwhelmed, happy and ready. Here's to our last weeks/ month!

I'm getting anxious! Finally got DH to go over strollers and car seats and things, buying that stuff tomorrow!!! I need my doc to write me off of work, this baby is up when I try to drive to work and I have to pull over a bunch before getting there :/ I'm pretty sure ill be working until I go into labor, anyone else have to do that? Should I start packing my hospital bag in my car just in case?

^I'm working up until I can't take it anymore, hopefully until labor! Good idea on keeping bag in the car! Jeesh haven't even begun to think about packing yet. :wacko:

Not sure if i will need inducin tomorrow....gettin prelabour symptoms today, a lot more bh but they go right into my bk now and a bath hasn't stopped them like it normally does...got loads of pressure and keep needing to wee! We shall see if leads to anythin as nothin is regular at the minute xx

my hospital bags are in the car. only thing i need to grab is a brush and pillow and car seat

i been having contractions in my back to and pressure. but i think its just the body gearing up. i really want this baby to want until monday.

My water could possibly be leaking. My underwear is wet and my leggings are damp in the crouch area. Hopefully not. I changed to see if they are going to get wet again. I want a water birth. And if your water breaks before the hospital here they wont let you have one. :cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->