April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

My water could possibly be leaking. My underwear is wet and my leggings are damp in the crouch area. Hopefully not. I changed to see if they are going to get wet again. I want a water birth. And if your water breaks before the hospital here they wont let you have one. :cry::cry:

have a lie down for half hour, see if there's anythin obvious when u stand up Hun xx

My water could possibly be leaking. My underwear is wet and my leggings are damp in the crouch area. Hopefully not. I changed to see if they are going to get wet again. I want a water birth. And if your water breaks before the hospital here they wont let you have one. :cry::cry:

have a lie down for half hour, see if there's anythin obvious when u stand up Hun xx

Thats what I am doing. Going to see if my underwear is wet. My vagina area may just be very hot and causing a lot of moisture.

Thats what I am doing. Going to see if my underwear is wet. My vagina area may just be very hot and causing a lot of moisture.

if its a slow leak like mine, ya dont always get the giveaway trickle i can go days without a obv trickle, just feel wetter.....my pads can appear dry all day sometimes, but then it comes bk after a few days lol xx

I'm getting anxious! Finally got DH to go over strollers and car seats and things, buying that stuff tomorrow!!! I need my doc to write me off of work, this baby is up when I try to drive to work and I have to pull over a bunch before getting there :/ I'm pretty sure ill be working until I go into labor, anyone else have to do that? Should I start packing my hospital bag in my car just in case?

Im working until labor also. But luckily I live in a small town and work less than a mile from home and the hospital is less than a mile from there. So ill have bags packed, but not in my car bc I know there will be a few last minute things ill need to throw in.

Check and it was not water thank goodness. Just very moist I guess down there. Scared me a bit.
I am hoping this baby waits until after my sister leaves. I no longer want to share this experience with her as she was suppose to stay until May and decided to go home early for selfish reasons. She is mad the hospital wont let her in the back while I am delivering. But I warned her. It may sound horrible, but we would have paid someone elses way to be here to help out around the house when DH goes back to work. But she has been here nearly 4 weeks and hasnt helped me out in any sort of way, but try to press the issue she wants to go out. But I say no as she is staying in the baby's room and I dont want the smell of liquor lingering in the room and I have to re wash stuff. She knew before we bought the ticket and paid for her passport she wasnt going to.
But I am glad she is going home as picking up after 3 adults its exhausting. I am the one doing the cooking and cleaning when its necessary. DH tries to help out with little things like laundry but he over packs the washer. I appreciate it but I like my clothes cleaned. He folds the clothes though and picks up whatever I need him to do.

Check and it was not water thank goodness. Just very moist I guess down there. Scared me a bit.
I am hoping this baby waits until after my sister leaves. I no longer want to share this experience with her as she was suppose to stay until May and decided to go home early for selfish reasons. She is mad the hospital wont let her in the back while I am delivering. But I warned her. It may sound horrible, but we would have paid someone elses way to be here to help out around the house when DH goes back to work. But she has been here nearly 4 weeks and hasnt helped me out in any sort of way, but try to press the issue she wants to go out. But I say no as she is staying in the baby's room and I dont want the smell of liquor lingering in the room and I have to re wash stuff. She knew before we bought the ticket and paid for her passport she wasnt going to.
But I am glad she is going home as picking up after 3 adults its exhausting. I am the one doing the cooking and cleaning when its necessary. DH tries to help out with little things like laundry but he over packs the washer. I appreciate it but I like my clothes cleaned. He folds the clothes though and picks up whatever I need him to do.

i don't know if this is an option for u but have u looked into gettin an au pair?? (not sure if spelt right) a live in nanny/cleaner/help around the house? A dentist i worked with had one when she started bk to work after havin get son and she loved it for 6 months, they are usually girls in gap years of uni etc, and they are on sites and from companies that have criminial checked them etc....they dont require much money at all but livin costs...it was a great support for my dentist as husband worked long nightshifts in a hosp, the au pair also helped cookin etc, sounds like u r better off with your sister leavin as she isn't helpin u at all xxx

i don't know if this is an option for u but have u looked into gettin an au pair?? (not sure if spelt right) a live in nanny/cleaner/help around the house? A dentist i worked with had one when she started bk to work after havin get son and she loved it for 6 months, they are usually girls in gap years of uni etc, and they are on sites and from companies that have criminial checked them etc....they dont require much money at all but livin costs...it was a great support for my dentist as husband worked long nightshifts in a hosp, the au pair also helped cookin etc, sounds like u r better off with your sister leavin as she isn't helpin u at all xxx

We live in a totally different country then what we are from so I wouldnt know. If they do they most likely speak German and I tried to catch onto German and I cant at all. Most words sound the same to me. I will be fine though. Good thing I am not having multiples. Then I would really need help. Luckily its one. I will be able to manage after a couple weeks. I may restrict myself to one room until.

I will tell my doctor to check and see if my water is leaking when I have my appointment.

I'm getting anxious! Finally got DH to go over strollers and car seats and things, buying that stuff tomorrow!!! I need my doc to write me off of work, this baby is up when I try to drive to work and I have to pull over a bunch before getting there :/ I'm pretty sure ill be working until I go into labor, anyone else have to do that? Should I start packing my hospital bag in my car just in case?

Im working until labor also. But luckily I live in a small town and work less than a mile from home and the hospital is less than a mile from there. So ill have bags packed, but not in my car bc I know there will be a few last minute things ill need to throw in.

I wish I lived that close to work and the hospital. I live 45 minutes from work in bad traffic and its another half hour to the hospital. Work has just been killing me lately, if this baby comes even 3 days post her due date the drive to the hospital is going to be terrible! We have an annual tourist type couple of weeks in April and traffic is so bad

We live in a totally different country then what we are from so I wouldnt know. If they do they most likely speak German and I tried to catch onto German and I cant at all. Most words sound the same to me. I will be fine though. Good thing I am not having multiples. Then I would really need help. Luckily its one. I will be able to manage after a couple weeks. I may restrict myself to one room until.

I will tell my doctor to check and see if my water is leaking when I have my appointment.

its not somethin big in uk, i had never heard of it before, she said popular in Europe and the girl she had was Swedish i think, (dentist south African) so English was both their middle ground lol xx

I will be asking tmrw about induction. I will be 37 weeks in a couple of hours.... eeks... full term! Idk what doc will think, though. I have had awful back pain that gets worse with everything he has suggested, as it turns my spasming back pain into grinding with every tiny movement back pain from everything being so loose in there. My sleep is AWFUL. I realize it will be hard with baby here, as well... but I could really go for those multiple 2 hour naps throughout the night.... rather than waking up from contractions from having to pee every 30 minutes. Lack of quality sleep is really putting a toll on my joints from preexisting autoimmune issues. WOW.... I sound like such a whiner. I am really struggling with being induced or not, because I don't want to take away from these last couple of weeks with my 16 month old, but at the same time.... I'm becoming pretty worthless at this point anyway! I guess we will see what doc says tmrw afternoon!

I will be asking tmrw about induction. I will be 37 weeks in a couple of hours.... eeks... full term! Idk what doc will think, though. I have had awful back pain that gets worse with everything he has suggested, as it turns my spasming back pain into grinding with every tiny movement back pain from everything being so loose in there. My sleep is AWFUL. I realize it will be hard with baby here, as well... but I could really go for those multiple 2 hour naps throughout the night.... rather than waking up from contractions from having to pee every 30 minutes. Lack of quality sleep is really putting a toll on my joints from preexisting autoimmune issues. WOW.... I sound like such a whiner. I am really struggling with being induced or not, because I don't want to take away from these last couple of weeks with my 16 month old, but at the same time.... I'm becoming pretty worthless at this point anyway! I guess we will see what doc says tmrw afternoon!

I won't even dare ask my doctor for induction. Even though I am going to tell him I am sleep deprived from itchiness all night and none of his methods are working. He wants to do everything as natural as possible. So I am hoping my body kicks into gear and starts soon rather then go over do. Last night was a horrible night with tons of cervix pains. I hope its something coming out of it.

My consultant said he will exam me after 38 weeks, if my cervix is favourable he will induce, if it isn't favourable then I have to wait. Anyone ideas to make cervix more favourable?

My induction is today! Was due to set off when hosp called and postponed by 3 hours....so now we sat at home doin nothin but waitin :/ nervous doesn't even cut it xxx

My induction is today! Was due to set off when hosp called and postponed by 3 hours....so now we sat at home doin nothin but waitin :/ nervous doesn't even cut it xxx

Good luck let us know how it goes!! Hope it's a fast one for you and that baby just slides out!! X

Rosepetals best of luck with your induction keep us updated! X

My midwife has said she will give me a sweep at 40 weeks but I didn't make that appointment with my first as I went into early labour on my due date and had him at 40+4 so I'm praying I don't need that. Still thinking about my home birth but I have 2 weeks to decide. Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Had another call now.....not until tomorrow :/ :/ xx

Darn! Good luck tomorrow!!

AFM, have been having more pressure and pelvic pains today. Also fatigued and light cramping. Better when I'm sitting down than moving around a lot so just parking it at work as much as I can :)

Bummer rosepetals.... try to get some rest this evening!

Sorry you are having so many issues Dominique.

Gumb...Epo helps cervix. If you are really desperate... you can use softcups after sex for 12 hours... it works similar to cervidil. I went from closed and unfavorable to a 2 and soft in 2 days using soft cups (that was in preparation for my 36 week induction. Semen is loaded with prostaglandins, which is why they say have sex... soft cups keep semen next to cervix

Wow lots of April mamas are being induced early! Are people wanting an induction or are there medical issues that require one? Just wondering as it's pretty high on my list of things to avoid, so just interesting to me that people actually want one. But good luck to all the soon to be March Mamas! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->