April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

wish4baby - I'm on the same page. I fully expected to have LO by now since both my others were already born by this time. But I also don't want to wish away what I know is my last pregnancy. I know I'll miss so many things about being pregnant.

Though I am getting more nervous about LO's size and position! He's no longer breech, but is still kind of transverse and nowhere near to engaging. So the MW is thinking it could be a while before I go into labour naturally. And he was off the charts for size at my last ultrasound :shock: I believe this since my first 2 were also off the charts. yikes!

wish4baby - I'm on the same page. I fully expected to have LO by now since both my others were already born by this time. But I also don't want to wish away what I know is my last pregnancy. I know I'll miss so many things about being pregnant.

Though I am getting more nervous about LO's size and position! He's no longer breech, but is still kind of transverse and nowhere near to engaging. So the MW is thinking it could be a while before I go into labour naturally. And he was off the charts for size at my last ultrasound :shock: I believe this since my first 2 were also off the charts. yikes!

Yikes! Hopefully he makes a move on things.

First pregnancy so I don't know what to expect other than just let things roll and what I read but its all confusing. Today tons of pressure and BH are feeling more and more.

Made it to 37 weeks so I am going to talk in DH to DTD everyday he is so low and needs to get out. Appointment on Thursday. Hoping we don't have to go. Last appointment only had .5cm of cervix to shorten left and both ends of cervix open. I am ready. We just did the last things today together.

Yikes! Hopefully he makes a move on things.

First pregnancy so I don't know what to expect other than just let things roll and what I read but its all confusing. Today tons of pressure and BH are feeling more and more.

Made it to 37 weeks so I am going to talk in DH to DTD everyday he is so low and needs to get out. Appointment on Thursday. Hoping we don't have to go. Last appointment only had .5cm of cervix to shorten left and both ends of cervix open. I am ready. We just did the last things today together.

:thumbup: I have so much to do. All I've done is bought the car seat, but we have stuff from my previous 2 so not a big deal. I might buy a bouncer this time around though.

I'm so ready to be done! I spent yesterday organizing what I could, DH won't let me put anything that requires assembly together. I did get baby's diaper bag packed :) my house cleaning has also been limited at his request so other than work I just take care of food, dishes and walking the puppy dog. Anyone else have pets that have started acting strangely? My dog won't leave me alone, she stalks me around the house and has been reverting back to some young puppy habits even though she is 3 years old. It's like she knows something is going to happen soon

I have 2 dogs and one of them has been pretty clingy. She's also had a few accidents in the house. I feel like she knows something is up and it's bothering her. We've been trying to make sure she gets lots of attention and is able to get some energy out. I've heard it's pretty common for pets to act up before the baby arrives. As long as she gets it together by the time they come home! lol

One thing I heard with dogs to help them prepare- before baby comes carry around a baby doll(teddy bear etc) and let them get used to seeing you with something in your arms. Supposed to help make the transition easier for them.

20th April we are due, we will have 4 babies by then as we have just got ourselves some kittens. Going to have my work cut out haha. x

This may be it for me. I keep having contraction back to back and they are painful. And it all started after we had sex. Waiting an hour to see if it continues but I been having them every 3 minutes.

I didn't think sex will work as I didn't even have an orgasm.

This may be it for me. I keep having contraction back to back and they are painful. And it all started after we had sex. Waiting an hour to see if it continues but I been having them every 3 minutes.

:thumbup: Jealous! Hope this is it for you!! The sperm is what supposedly helps to kickstart labour, so orgasm not necessary!

One thing I heard with dogs to help them prepare- before baby comes carry around a baby doll(teddy bear etc) and let them get used to seeing you with something in your arms. Supposed to help make the transition easier for them.

I've been carrying around a little stuffed lamb lol! (friend of mine suggested it a couple minths ago, so it has a diaper and got washed in baby's soap) she has stopped jumping up to give 'hugs' but has had a couple accidents and out of all the random things to decide to chew on (she has never been a chewer) was the bathroom mats. I make sure she gets lots of love and attention. She won't go into the nursery, it's like she is terrified if it.

Ooh, good luck! I can't wait to hear if this was it! :happydance:

:happydance: YAY keep us posted !

:happydance: YAY keep us posted !

Good luck hun!

Ive had more aches and pains today especially tonight, hoping not long left now! Can't believe im 37 weeks tomorrow as well! :happydance: Xx

I barely slept last night, lots and lots of tossing and turning. This morning I had bad diarrhea :blush: which was followed by several hours of contractions that were 8-12 minutes apart. They died down around noon and now I have just been achy with a contraction here and there. I am so ready to get things moving, I am 38 weeks today. I guess squats, stairs, spicy dinner, and some :sex: is on my agenda tonight! oooo maybe I'll rearrange the living room while I am at it. :haha:

Quick question April mommas, bit has anyone started to vomit again? I was having a BM (tmi, Sry) a bit ago, started dry heaving, and ended up loosing my dinner into the trash can. Strangest thing ever..

I've heard that morning sickness can come back at end of the third trimester. :wacko:

Me!! I am SO sick! I'm feeling constantly nauseous and randomly vomiting. It's awful, My son keeps bringing home illnesses from school too so I'm constantly suffering with tonsillitis and chest infections and colds! I just want it to end!! X

paintrider- me too. i was just telling some of my friends how some of my 1st tri symptoms were coming back. mainly fatigue and nausea. have'nt thrown up yet and praying i dont! [-o<

mrs. rice- im April 27th, congrats and welcome to the end of the month crew :haha:.

19 days till im fullterm! :happydance:
39 days or 5 weeks 3 days till due day :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"