April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

well girls I was full term sunday :) im now 37+3 and babys movements don't seem to be as painful?

Today I would be 36 weeks and 2 days but yesterday March 18th my precious baby boy was born!!! Went into labor at midnight on St Pattys day and he was here at 1:16pm on the 18th of March weighing 6lbs 13.5 ozs measuring 19 inches !!! Labor went great and he's breastfeeding wonderfully!!! I'm over the moon happy !!! My due date was April 14th ! Thank you all you ladies for all the advice and good luck to those waiting on your bundle of joy!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 23
I been in the hospital. They are inducing with the most natural methods they can. That night they seen dips in the baby heart rate. I was having contractions regular but didnt open my cervix anymore.
Yes tried me on pitocin for 2 hours so the baby tolerated it fine and they stopped it and tried the gel. The gel worked but thee contractions keep coming every 2 minutes and baby didnt like it so they made it wore off.
Today they are trying the tampon thing. I havent had any contraction yet but I will be walking around to see if it will help. They arent telling me how many cm I am other they can stick the tip of the finger in. Tomorrow if he doesnt come they will try something else.

Dang germans wanting the most natural as possible. They are trying to avoid c section though which I appreciate.

Next update I will tell you when he is here :)

avasmyangel- wow CONGRATULATIONS! he's beautiful. thanks for the update :)

hardd- good luck mama! baby is coming! :happydance: and im so happy that you'll finally be getting some relief from the itching :flower:

Congrats on your pregnancy Mummylou23 and other mums-to-be! Hope you all have a safe delivery and enjoy holding your healthy li'l one in your arms. God bless you all with a safe delivery and healthy babies.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Congrats Avas! And Hardd your baby will be here soon!
I'm wishing I wasn't still working right now, I've started having some nasty BH, they feel like terrible menstrual cramps (I used to have periods that would put me in the hospital) so I'm not a happy camper right now. Morning sickness reared its ugly head again too, not every day but its unsettling when I feel fine one moment and then I'm heaving the next. Only 18 days and a WU until my due date so woohoo!! DH keeps telling me that I just have to focus on getting through the day, one day at a time till then.

MS has come back for me too, randomly. I think I should avoid all pizza, fried things, anything bad really for the rest of this pregnancy.. the heartburn, swelling, etc. is awful. I'm so ready to meet my girl!

Congrats Avasmyangel! He is beautiful!!! <3

And to you hardd2011! Good luck love!

Congratulations, avasmyangel! He's beautiful!!
Good luck, hardd, FX for you!

Can't believe how close we all are. Only 15 days until my scheduled c/s but I keep thinking I'll go into labor, and it'll be sooner. I've had 2 friends due within days of me and they both had their babies Monday...

congratulations Ava!! He is absolutely precious!!

good luck hardd2001- I hope the labor process picks up for you naturally soon so you can meet your LO!

I'm off to the doctor in a few hours to be checked. Feeling fine today but have been having good BH's and lots of pressure since Sunday afternoon. Really hoping it means some progress has been made!

Avasmyangel-Congrats! He's beautiful :)

hardd2011-Hang in there, it will happen soon!

We had a trip to L&D last night after I had some swelling out of nowhere in my feet and saw a few spots in my vision while in the shower. Everything looks fine.
The nurse said she's pretty sure baby a is head down bc she had to go so low to get her hr. That's great news bc we thought I'd have to do a c-section bc she was breech. Hoping she's right!
Also found out I'm having irregular contractions. Strange bc I don't feel them really. Sometimes I can feel my stomach tighten and I will get pressure in my chest (kind of like an anxiety attack)...I figured it was just bh, but I started watching the monitor and they were corresponding with the contractions. They checked me and I'm not dilated at all, so they aren't worried. She said it would actually be a little weird if I wasn't having any at this point with twins lol

anyone else having pain in one or both of their bb's? For the last week I have had it consistently in my right one and its not like it was in first tri!!!

definitely had a lil cramping after dtd last night but not as bad as a couple of weeks ago, 2 more weeks and dtd every day begins in an attempt to get her to come before her dd

Had my midwife appointment today. Cervix not thinned at all, but 4cm dilated! YAY! :thumbup:

Had my midwife appointment today. Cervix not thinned at all, but 4cm dilated! YAY! :thumbup:

:happydance: Woohoo! :D Getting close! :)

Yes so exciting!!! I can't wait to meet my LO, though not wild about the labour delivery part :haha:
I'm taking the 4cm as good news - though as I've already had 2 kids my cervix is always at about 1-2cm even when not pregnant. So I could have already
been walking around 4cm for a week or 2 :haha:

Wow lots going on on this thread. Congratulations on the new arrivals and I hope everyone else stays well during their last few weeks of their pregnancies :)

Congrats Ava on your little man.
Sun- great news you are 4cm, nearly half way there and no pain!!!

Went to the doctor..progressed to 3cm, cervix is soft and still at 50% effaced. So some good progress was made!

anyone else having pain in one or both of their bb's? For the last week I have had it consistently in my right one and its not like it was in first tri!!!

definitely had a lil cramping after dtd last night but not as bad as a couple of weeks ago, 2 more weeks and dtd every day begins in an attempt to get her to come before her dd

Yes, it feels like ice picks, I think the second tri was the best for my bb's I'm also leaking a lot more, instead of random bits here and there, I've soaked through some shirts! Ill take it as a good sign for wanting to breast feed but still not comfortable

Yes, it feels like ice picks, I think the second tri was the best for my bb's I'm also leaking a lot more, instead of random bits here and there, I've soaked through some shirts! Ill take it as a good sign for wanting to breast feed but still not comfortable

Yes that is definitely the feeling!!! I havent leaked a lot but I am already in nursing bras (sports bra type) as I cant find bras in my size anywhere!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->