April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

Joining this thread!!

Due April 10, full term tomorrow!

Dilated to 3 cm and 60% effaced. Been contracting for weeks, mostly BHs with some real ones thrown in. Losing plug daily but no blood so it's probably regenerating.

3rd day of induction. LO heart rate still drops sometimes when I have a contraction. Now bad, but something they have to keep an eye on. Why they inducted me in the first place. Good thing is my contractions have not disappeared/ Had a total of 7 hours of sleep so hopefully today they do something aggressive because I am way to tired. Once I amm far enough I am getting the epidural. Wanted to go natural, but already going 2 days with serve contractions, my body is so sore. I am fully effaced and 2 cm according to last night. Hopefully they 2 hours of shut eye helped.

Sorry it's going so rough for you hardd2011. Hope you get some relief and baby comes soon!

Welcome bookworm!

anyone else having pain in one or both of their bb's? For the last week I have had it consistently in my right one and its not like it was in first tri!!!

definitely had a lil cramping after dtd last night but not as bad as a couple of weeks ago, 2 more weeks and dtd every day begins in an attempt to get her to come before her dd

Yes, it feels like ice picks, I think the second tri was the best for my bb's I'm also leaking a lot more, instead of random bits here and there, I've soaked through some shirts! Ill take it as a good sign for wanting to breast feed but still not comfortable

Yes that is definitely the feeling!!! I havent leaked a lot but I am already in nursing bras (sports bra type) as I cant find bras in my size anywhere!!

I don't think bras in my size exist! Either that or they are a popular size and always out of stock. I've only bought 2 nursing bras as I expect bb to get a lot bigger once milk comes in. Still trying to find nursing tanks

If you're in the US, try Nordstrom. Hint: They do the most amazing fittings for free (they told me my bra size after 10 years wearing the wrong size!!!) and then you can spend crazy money buying the bra there, or do what I do and come home and order the brand and size that fit online. :) They even do nursing bra sizing, but if you get sized for nursing bras I recommend going in a week AFTER delivery so it's accurate.

Full term today yippee!!! Dr going to start exams next week and if cervix is ready will induce, if nit weekly checks until body is ready. 9 the pregnancy, thankfully one gorgeous little girl. Just finished all hormonal support so will see how my body copes. One more week then I am happy for baby to come

If you're in the US, try Nordstrom. Hint: They do the most amazing fittings for free (they told me my bra size after 10 years wearing the wrong size!!!) and then you can spend crazy money buying the bra there, or do what I do and come home and order the brand and size that fit online. :) They even do nursing bra sizing, but if you get sized for nursing bras I recommend going in a week AFTER delivery so it's accurate.

I only got nursing bras early cause my old bras I was falling out of and the wires were hurting bad, I found them at motherhood but they are like a sports bra! I have been experiencing pain right below my bbs and OH said its your bra, but I told him I wasnt buying bras again till a week after our lo is born!! I hate to see what size I end up I am currently about a 32 E!! But I also used to fit bras so I know how to but I was told by motherhood that for odd size girls like myself, to check out soma intimates and they are really reasonable, 2 for $59

Anyone else got really emotional lately? The last two days I've been emotional over everything (and not just regular emotions but everything seems to be setting me off). I've got backache and pains too and constant BM (sorry for tmi) everytime I go to the toilet is a BM, can't wait for her arrival now! xx

I am. I get easily irritated with lovey right now if he does something silly or something, I'm a little bossy right now too. D: Lovey has to tell me when I'm being bitchy. Poor man.

Eee, I've also been so sleepy the last few days, nearly a week now. Lol XD Been sleeping and napping, I probably sleep more than anything right now. I feel like such a bum. :o

I got my nursing bras at target. They had a sale going, but I only got two, and I won't wash them until after she is born, and I know they will be the right size.

38+1 today. 3cm and 50% effaced. Dr did a mini sweep. Have been really crampy since then with some back ache too. Hoping this will move things along! I am so ready to be done.

Finally had my baby boy after 4 days of trying to find the right method my body would respond to for induction.
Day 1: 1 gel fail after the next morning the contractions stopped 1cm dilated and had 1cm left for cervix to shorten
Day 2: tampon thing failed also next morning to with contraction stopping 1cm dilated and had 1cm left for cervix to shorten
Day 3: 2 gel and still no progress.
That night gave me two options:
C section or
Try a pain free iv medicine, body didnt accept it, still had pain
Next step epidural:
It helped but quickly wore off have of my body. 2 gels was seriously so intense and added pitocin, I was crying.
Redid epidural. I was fine and got some rest. Woke up and was 2 cm dilated.
Up the dose of pitocin. Water broke.
I was 2cm and little cervix let.
30 minutes later 2 cm completely effaced.
30 minutes later 5 cm dialted
30 minutes later nothing
30 minutes later 8 cm
30 minutes later 9 cm
30 minutes later had very little cervix left.
30 minutes later fully dilated
45 minutes of pushing
Had to do a little cut for the head to come out as I dont have enough skin down there they said. And didnt rip

Malik Anthony
March 21, 2014 (37+4)
6lbs
20 inches long
318pm
Breast feeding great

Went to doc today, she did a quick u/s to see where the baby was (head down woohoo!) said she would check my cervix next week. She also recommended a sweep and its up to DH and I when we want to do that (because of back issues) he is in a right sour mood because I bought a bunch of food to make freezer prep meals tomorrow. Yay!! Good day :/

Congratulations Hardd!!! Yay I'm so happy you have your baby boy!

Finally had my baby boy after 4 days of trying to find the right method my body would respond to for induction.
Day 1: 1 gel fail after the next morning the contractions stopped 1cm dilated and had 1cm left for cervix to shorten
Day 2: tampon thing failed also next morning to with contraction stopping 1cm dilated and had 1cm left for cervix to shorten
Day 3: 2 gel and still no progress.
That night gave me two options:
C section or
Try a pain free iv medicine, body didnt accept it, still had pain
Next step epidural:
It helped but quickly wore off have of my body. 2 gels was seriously so intense and added pitocin, I was crying.
Redid epidural. I was fine and got some rest. Woke up and was 2 cm dilated.
Up the dose of pitocin. Water broke.
I was 2cm and little cervix let.
30 minutes later 2 cm completely effaced.
30 minutes later 5 cm dialted
30 minutes later nothing
30 minutes later 8 cm
30 minutes later 9 cm
30 minutes later had very little cervix left.
30 minutes later fully dilated
45 minutes of pushing
Had to do a little cut for the head to come out as I dont have enough skin down there they said. And didnt rip

Malik Anthony
March 21, 2014 (37+4)
6lbs
20 inches long
318pm
Breast feeding great

congrats hardd!!!! Iv been lurkin still (miss my bump so much!) and been stalkin for an update! Lovely name too :) xx

Here is a picture of my handsome little one. He was such an awesome baby. He helped push his way out. When I had a contraction he would stretch his legs to push his way down.

And look at all that hair. Why I had terrible heartburn my whole pregnancy

Attachments

• Malik.jpg
    Malik.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 14
Is anyone else suffering from menstrual cramps?

I've been having them for weeks. I think its just my body preparing but they can also be a sign of impending labor! Only time will tell- and I'm tired of waiting :haha:

Congrats, hardd!!! He looks amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->