April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

congratulations hardd2011! He's beautiful!

thank you everyone, now to the ladies still waiting. cant wait to see labor stories and pics of little ones

Come out little one!!!! I am exhausted. We took the kids to a play place that is filled withtrampolines and bouncy castles. Chased them all night. DTD with hubby and nothing! My back hurts today but that's it. My son must really dislike March lol

Congrats hardd, he's beautiful!

Last night, I used clary sage in my bath & on my stomach with a carrier oil and ate eggplant parm for dinner. Nothing more than my regular BH and slight contractions. (I'm also walking a lot & taking EPO and RLT capsules regularly)

Today, I plan on grocery shopping, making labor cookies and DTD (we do it about every 2-3 days as is).

*fx*

wow congratulations hardd! hes gorgeous :)
ahh cant wait till its my time to have my little one

If one were to put epo in the bath, how much would be an okay amount? Like how many mg? Looks like ill be getting induced before my due date so now I'm willing to try anything

I used them for the first time internally lastnight.. 2,500 mg (two 1,250 mg soft gels).

So really depends on the potency of them. If they're 500mg I say 4 or more would be okay.. Especially since it's not being ingested, you'll just be soaking in it. Just my opinion though! Good luck! :)

The ones I got are 1000mg, put 2 in the bath last night (I'm a bit of a wuss hence the bath and not inserting) ill be doing the same again today then :) I've been making freezer meals all day so a bath is most definitely in my future

Congratulations hardd! Hes gorgeous!

Went on a tour of the midwifery led unit today, I loved it, so much nicer then hospital, fingers crossed theres space there when she decides to make an appearance :) xx

I started on the raspberry leaf tea last night. Disgusting, not a fan of herbal teas, so I pinched my nose as I drank it. It was turning my stomach so I bought the tablets today.

Congratulations hardd! Hes gorgeous!

Went on a tour of the midwifery led unit today, I loved it, so much nicer then hospital, fingers crossed theres space there when she decides to make an appearance :) xx

I am at a hospital but its catholic and its so amazing. The midwives were so attentive throughout my whole induction. My delivery was amazing. Gave great advice why I got him out so fast. I had a doctor and a midwife because my insurance wanted it that way. But both were amazing and I would trade it for anything. We are in the recovery ward and the nurses and midwives have been great to. They are very attentive and will help with anything no judging. It feels more like a place to go with a lot of help with out paying someone to do it at your house. Tomorrow I go home. Not looking at it as a fun way to start. 3 flights of stairs and I am so sore and have stitches because my vagina didn't have enough tissue to have the head past through. It was a little cut, but can't imagine if i would have waited longer to have him.

I hope I have as good of things to say as you do Hardd! I'm just working and waiting for my next appointment where they are potentially going to do a sweep. No real signs of anything happening anytime soon, just BH. LO is moving around bunches, so uncomfortable! Finally got crib and stroller sorted out, hopefully not too much longer and ill have baby girl in my arms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->