April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

Congratulations hardd! :happydance:

Just looked at my ticker - 19 days to go! Started getting what I think are the night cramps I got a few weeks before having DD, so excited now! I don't think bubs has engaged yet. Midwife said he was on the brim at 36 week appointment, even though hospital said 1/5 engaged the week before... :wacko:

I got like snotty yellow stuff this morning on wiping it was like ewcm mixed yellow well a bit later in my knickers it was like snotty stuff again small bits tho is this my plug I got back ache? should hubby stayoff work today? I had tummy ache last night but didn't think much of it.

Just got back from my midwife appointment. All was well, it says in my notes relation to brim 3/5 any idea what that is?? She is coming to see me at home tomorrow for my homebirth assessment so it's well and truly happening now, excited and nervous all at the same!! X

Single Digits!!! I can not believe he could be here any day now!

Just got back from my midwife appointment. All was well, it says in my notes relation to brim 3/5 any idea what that is?? She is coming to see me at home tomorrow for my homebirth assessment so it's well and truly happening now, excited and nervous all at the same!! X

It means you are 2/5ths engaged I think! They work opposite - so 3/5 palpable is 2/5ths engaged. :happydance:

OMG I can't believe it's going to be happening VERY soon for all of us!

I started getting some light menstrual type cramping this morning on the way to my bootcamp workout, and while running I felt some light pains down into my lady area at one point...guessing she's getting herself very ready!

Any of you ladies experience cramping, yet? I can't exactly remember when I started getting them with DS...I want to say like a week or 2 before labor, but I can't remember. :/

I've been having cramps for the last week, getting more intense. Really hoping our little guy decides to make an early appearance this week :)

I have also been having cramps all night and day, after walking what seemed like a million miles at Ikea yesterday! Lost lots of mucous plug this morning.. hoping it's the start of something. If not, 1st sweep is scheduled next week! Yay! :)

P.s. I think taking EPO vaginally has def helped move things along!

Also anyone know if the MW can tell if baby is engaged by just feeling? Jw bc I don't think I have any more ultrasounds after this!

Any babies yet?
We are still in the hospital. Baby has jaundice and they want to make more observations to see whether it was from vacuuming (I had no clue they did that), or just a case of it. The believe his right side of skull did not adjust back to normal once out so its on a nerve and causing the liver discomfort.

I have also been having cramps all night and day, after walking what seemed like a million miles at Ikea yesterday! Lost lots of mucous plug this morning.. hoping it's the start of something. If not, 1st sweep is scheduled next week! Yay! :)

Also anyone know if the MW can tell if baby is engaged by just feeling? Jw bc I don't think I have any more ultrasounds after this!

Finger vaginal examine.

^Gotcha, thanks! Will be having one this Thursday so excited to see what's going on!

Also I hope your babe is out soon, jaundice is no fun. Poor sweet thing!

I think they can also tell just by palpating how engaged babes' head is in the pelvis. However, I've never heard of the 2/5 thing....

I had lots of cramping/contractions last week and Friday I would have said I only had a couple days left, but of course now I feel fine.

We don't have internals here the midwives are able to determine from feeling bump.

Lots of cramping, nothing consistent :( managed to get my pup out for a walk this morning after work, then I got nothing but painful bladder headshots from LO. 1st sweep is scheduled for Thursday, scared, anxious and very excited.

I have been feeling 'off' since last night. More cramps today. I have a scan tomorrow and an internal so will see what is going on inside!! I really don't think I will get to 40 weeks, then again I could be wrong. I suppose baby will come when good and ready!,

Why would they normally do an internal exam early? I thought they don't normally check till 39/40 weeks?
I've got my MW on thurs! Would love her to have a check and see what my cervix is up to and give me an indication on how long I've got!!

I am soooo over being prego! Dh and I both thought we'd be done and have our baby by now. I'll be 39 weeks on Thursday and am pretty close to miserable. We've tried everything to move things along, but nothing has worked and it feels like I'll be pregnant forever. I was 2-3cm and 50% effaced at my 37 week appt and a full 3cm at my 38 week...where she also did a "small" sweep. Still nothing. This last week has been the worst. I lost my plug/bloody show on Thursday, my intestines started "clearing out" this weekend. But not even a single contraction to show for it. I've been having stomach cramps the last couple of days, but I don't think its anything more than just that.

I am frustrated with work. Frustrated that everyone keeps asking where the baby is. Frustrated that I have very few clothes that will cover my maternity pants now that she's so low. And I totally feel like I've let DH down for not going into labor yet. Like I'm just dangling the happiest day of his life right in front of him, just out of reach.

Aw hardd hope LO's jaundice clears up soon :hugs:

Woke up feeling so sick today, a couple of dry crackers helped. Plus was up in the night with aches and pains. I keep thinking she'll be early as Callum was born at 38.5 weeks but I bet she'll make me wait! xx

Had a sweep this am where I was 4-5cm and 50% effaced Yay! :happydance:

Just lost my plug and having irregular but very intense contractions (anywhere from 5-8min apart). FX!

Why would they normally do an internal exam early? I thought they don't normally check till 39/40 weeks?
I've got my MW on thurs! Would love her to have a check and see what my cervix is up to and give me an indication on how long I've got!!

They don't normally do it, but it is my ninth pregnancy (7 losses) and I am high risk. I didn't have an internal last tine, so I am interested to hear what he says x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->