April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

Had a sweep this am where I was 4-5cm and 50% effaced Yay! :happydance:

Just lost my plug and having irregular but very intense contractions (anywhere from 5-8min apart). FX!

Exciting! Heres hoping Sun :happydance: xx

Thanks! Going to try and wait as long as possible before going in to the birthing centre but dang they are pretty intense already! Can't hold a conversation through them. I'm in a weird place where I want this labour to progress yet I don't want to go through it again! :haha:

Yay, Sun!! I'm keeping a watch out. Best of luck on a smooth delivery!

I hope it all goes smoothly for you sun, I can't wait to see pics of your new arrival :)

Had a sweep this am where I was 4-5cm and 50% effaced Yay! :happydance:

Just lost my plug and having irregular but very intense contractions (anywhere from 5-8min apart). FX!
Exciting! Good luck!

I've been checked a few times bc I'm preggo w twins, so considered high-risk. After having lots of bh they checked just to make sure. Then after being in L&D one night and having actual contractions register on the monitor I was checked again. Closed nice and tight though.

I am soooo over being prego! Dh and I both thought we'd be done and have our baby by now. I'll be 39 weeks on Thursday and am pretty close to miserable. We've tried everything to move things along, but nothing has worked and it feels like I'll be pregnant forever. I was 2-3cm and 50% effaced at my 37 week appt and a full 3cm at my 38 week...where she also did a "small" sweep. Still nothing. This last week has been the worst. I lost my plug/bloody show on Thursday, my intestines started "clearing out" this weekend. But not even a single contraction to show for it. I've been having stomach cramps the last couple of days, but I don't think its anything more than just that.

I am frustrated with work. Frustrated that everyone keeps asking where the baby is. Frustrated that I have very few clothes that will cover my maternity pants now that she's so low. And I totally feel like I've let DH down for not going into labor yet. Like I'm just dangling the happiest day of his life right in front of him, just out of reach.

Aww don't get discouraged...you'll have this baby soon! With all the things that you have been experiencing, I'd think you may be meeting baby within the next week maybe! Good luck, and just nod everyone off, and stop blaming yourself for stuff that you cannot control! I'm sure you want this baby as much as he does. :) My DS was 6 days late, and I can't tell you how many people would come to me asking where he is (some people would ask multiple times in a day...'No baby yet?!' It gets annoying, but I think that is just hormones. They mean well, just trying to lighten the mood! :hugs:

Home after a fabulous birth!!!!! Laboured at home for a few hours, then got to the birthing centre with an hour to spare. 3h later I'm home snuggling with my perfect little family :cloud9:
Will post a pic soon! xox Labour dust to all the other April Mamas!!!

Home after a fabulous birth!!!!! Laboured at home for a few hours, then got to the birthing centre with an hour to spare. 3h later I'm home snuggling with my perfect little family :cloud9:

CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to see a pic! :)

Congratulations!! Look forward to seeing pics!!!

Congratulations sun, I hope all our births go as well as yours :)

Congratulations!! That sounds so great! :)

BTW wow! So crazy to hear that you go home so soon...we have to stay at the hospital for a min. of 48 hours with a trouble-free vaginal birth. :wacko:

Congrats sun. I'm so happy for you. Sounds like you had an absolutely wonderful delivery. Xxxxx

Congrats sun. Can't wait to see a pic.
We finally just made it home. Baby level went up but not in the danger zone so we just have to take him into our clinic in the morning to get him checked. He is pooping and peeing more so I am hoping his levels go down. I felt more comfortable with our clinic as the hospital I have birth in has no children's hospital. If something was to happen they would send him to a hospital I refuse to take him too. So we are in control now and if it gets dangerous we will be able to take him to a hospital that we are more comfortable with. He is eating way more will we are home anyways. He likes to eat and luckily my milk has full swing come in. First time moms eat oatmeal twice a day and your milk will come in faster.

Congrats, Sun! It sounds like a wonderful birth. :)

Congratulations!! That sounds so great! :)

BTW wow! So crazy to hear that you go home so soon...we have to stay at the hospital for a min. of 48 hours with a trouble-free vaginal birth. :wacko:

I was thinking the same thing! I can't believe they go home so soon!

Congrats Sun!

So this morning I woke up with what seemed to be a crazy amount of discharge. So I put on a panty liner before leaving for work. 3 hours later this thing is soaked and not even sticking anymore BC of all of the moisture. And now when I wipe I'm seeing very faint Smears of blood. Also feeling a bit crampy.

How would I know if my waters were leaking? I assume it would be more than I'm seeing now, but I know with DD I had no idea that my waters were leaking until they told me at the hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->