April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

Founds promising trit - good luck, keep us updated

So jealous of those who've had their babies already! Congratulations though!

And they've stopped....Grrrr!! Kept me. Up all night, made the morning nearly impossible and its gone, guess I should eat while I can :(

And they've stopped....Grrrr!! Kept me. Up all night, made the morning nearly impossible and its gone, guess I should eat while I can :(

i talked through my contractions. cried too. they were horrible with a high dose of pitocin because to epidoral wore of twice for me

I think I'm just in for a very uncomfortable couple of days before induction

I was having regular and fairly painful contractions for days around 36-37 weeks but they just stopped and I haven't had any for 4-5 days. :shrug: I'm honestly relieved, I don't want fake ones lol. I would rather have nothing until real labor!! I had my son at 39+5 and I'm hoping my daughter is around the same- not too early but not late!!

Hardd, I'm dreading the pitocin but I think it's in my future. Bookworm I agree I'd rather have nothing till the real thing. I just know my DH is so on edge lately waiting for me to tell him it's time to go to the hospital. I don't think she is going to come on her own

Congrats Monica!

Been having pains but nothing regular, really hope she appears this weekend! Her brother came at 38.5 weeks so hoping she does the same! Xx

Good luck, ladies! Lost plug and loose bowels are definitely signs of preparation!

I haven't really had any signs the past couple days...I really hope she comes slightly early, but with my luck she'll be late like DS! lol

Nothing new has happened since I list my plug :(
Off to bed now just in case. Have SIL's hen tomorrow night, just going to have the meal and leave, as I will be 2 hours away from my hospital.
Good luck overnight ladies x

I've nothing exciting to report! Can't even say I've had any Braxton hicks contractions as I'm not 100% sure I have! I hope it all happens spontaneously for me too rather than building up over 2-3 weeks!!

I had my baby girl!!
I went in for my 38 week appt and my blood pressure was super high (190/99). They sent me to triage in the hospital, across the street, to monitor bp for a few hours. It didn't drop, but other than swelling there were no pre-e signs. And, on the monitors, it showed contractions every few minutes, they hydrated me but it didn't slow down. Since this was my 5th c-section, my doctor didn't want me going into labor, which was the path I was heading! I ended up being admitted and had my c/s that night due to both the pregnancy induced high bp and contractions.

Emma was born 8:48pm, at 38 weeks exactly.
She weighed 6 lbs 13 oz, 19"
Here's a pic :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 11
I had my baby girl!!
I went in for my 38 week appt and my blood pressure was super high (190/99). They sent me to triage in the hospital, across the street, to monitor bp for a few hours. It didn't drop, but other than swelling there were no pre-e signs. And, on the monitors, it showed contractions every few minutes, they hydrated me but it didn't slow down. Since this was my 5th c-section, my doctor didn't want me going into labor, which was the path I was heading! I ended up being admitted and had my c/s that night due to both the pregnancy induced high bp and contractions.

Emma was born 8:48pm, at 38 weeks exactly.
She weighed 6 lbs 13 oz, 19"
Here's a pic :)

Wow congratulations! It's nice they caught it in time to avoid a stressful labor/delivery!

Congrats wish4ababy!! Glad she was out safely! Enjoy your baby girl xx

I've nothing exciting to report! Can't even say I've had any Braxton hicks contractions as I'm not 100% sure I have! I hope it all happens spontaneously for me too rather than building up over 2-3 weeks!!

Actually tmi but my loose BMs have turned to full blown diarreah......sign??

Congratulations on the safe arrival of baby Emma x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->