April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

Dinosaur think it is a sign yep, good luck

Congrats wish. She is beautiful.

Dinosaur it could be a sign. Actually it will be great if you worried about pooping on your self. The night before I had him and before they have me an epidural I had a very good clean out and didn't poop on myself that following afternoon when I had him

congrats wish4baby! cant wait to join u and also have my little one in my arms :)

Congratulations wish!! :flower:

Dinosaur, hopefully a sign! I've been getting this on and off for a week or so, but had a lot of CM this morning when I wiped and feels like baby has engaged more (tummy looks lower and smaller). I remember my mucous plug coming away last time and it was not like this. OH is away until tomorrow so hoping it's not early labour sign.

ive just been in an absolutely terrible mood all day. ive had enough now, im stressing out about going into labour but feel sick at the thought I could have 5 more weeks left arghhhhh!!!!

hope everyone else is doing well today x

Sorry to hear you are feeling rubbish :nope: I felt similar yesterday, but perked up a bit this morning. Damn hormones! x

Glad you are feeling better today I'm hoping for the same, maybe after an early night. I agree I am so hormonal at the min it's awful lol x

DH and I had a date night last night as it might be our last weekend before baby and it was so nice. Our toddler spent the night with my mom. He's only done that a few times in his life and last time he wasn't even 1 yet, so it was weird and we were missing him so bad.

We ended up getting some dollar store candy after going to dinner and we went home to watch a movie. I ate a bunch of milk duds and later that evening, my baby girl spent 2+ hours kicking the crap out of me. I was actually gettin worried because she was moving SO MUCH and it was soooo uncomfortable, until I realized it was probably a sugar high. :shock: oh my god, never doing that again. She was bouncing on top of my bladder and I had to pee every 10 mins for 2 straight hours. If babies slow down before labor then I knew I wasn't going into labor last night. :haha:

I really want an April baby so only 3 days to go before I get my month! Yay! On April first I might start a few things to evict. Mostly more sex and excercise.

I'm so uncomfortable!!! Tightenings and BH all over the place coming and going as they please....I'm wondering why my uterus and cervix can't just text me and say 'hey this is how much longer you've got, you are currently # dilated and % effaced' wouldn't that be nice

I'm so uncomfortable!!! Tightenings and BH all over the place coming and going as they please....I'm wondering why my uterus and cervix can't just text me and say 'hey this is how much longer you've got, you are currently # dilated and % effaced' wouldn't that be nice

That would be amazing!!! I WISH!

:I was on my SIL's hen last night, and I ate loads. Woke up around 1 pm with stabbing pains like trapped wind, low down pains. I kept going to the loo but nothing, lasted on and off two hours. Nothing since, prob trapped wind right?:blush:

:I was on my SIL's hen last night, and I ate loads. Woke up around 1 pm with stabbing pains like trapped wind, low down pains. I kept going to the loo but nothing, lasted on and off two hours. Nothing since, prob trapped wind right?:blush:

I'm actually in the same boat here! All morning yest had a sore trapped wind pain. It was constant tho, then it just went away. Woke up today with stabbing pains and had to run to loo again for another clear out of the system! Actually prefer this as last pregnancy the constipation was awful!
I feel a bit crampy at night time too but nothing I can't sleep through!

(Icky And TMI. Lol. AndMy Phone Adds Caps To Everything...) Since Yesterday, Been Discharging Mucus Like Crazy EveryTime I Go To The Bathroom. Loveys Aunt Thinks It's A Sign He'll Be Here Soon.

Constant period cramps last night and several "clear outs". All fine today though.

I had three days of mild but pretty regular contractions... But now they've all stopped grrrrr!! I was really hoping that they'd progress but they never got stronger or closer together :'( For the past few days I've been losing loads of mucus too... Every time I go to the loo there's more. Seems I'm getting all these "prelabour signs" but no labour... Feeling frustrated now! I'm so ready to get on with it now!

ive just been in an absolutely terrible mood all day. ive had enough now, im stressing out about going into labour but feel sick at the thought I could have 5 more weeks left arghhhhh!!!!

hope everyone else is doing well today x

I am so feeling the same. Thought i would be ok but completely the opposite. Feel so scared about giving birth again, never was like it before but now all the details and images in my head scare me. I think the pain scares me the most although i never went into labour naturally with my DD i had to be induced so im hoping things happen on their own this time and make me feel a bit more at ease! I'm sure you will be ok, do you speak about how you feel with the people close to you? I tell my sister, but i dont think my loved one really understands. He hasnt got to go through all the pain etc he just gets the good bit to make the baby and the enjoyment of holding afterwards. To be honest, i think i would hate to see someone i love go through pain and not be able to do anything about it. x

Well those tightenings turned into labor!!! They became more regular and when they made me stop in my tracks and were better timed I told my DH. We watched, and waited for 2 hours (even took a shower) to rule out false labor. Called L&D they told us to come in! 9 hours later, one epi that only half worked and my baby girl Charlotte was born! Yay!!! It's been a very long tiring day but I can't sleep! BF is going well and I am super happy to have my baby in my arms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->