April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

One more full day till my induction,wish I'd go on my own beforehand though!!
Had a sweep yesterday but no baby yet.

Yay finally in April! Best of luck ladies, ill be stalking to see whose next!

One more full day till my induction,wish I'd go on my own beforehand though!!
Had a sweep yesterday but no baby yet.

I am the same as you, I am being induced tomorrow. I am hoping that the day goes really fast.

Good luck for everyone's inductions :) looking forward to seeing all the new baby pics :)

Some of you have your babies!!! Congrats!!! I'm excited for my April girl to get here!

Sorry for the lack of update!

My wee boy arrived last Monday, March 24 at 38w exactly and is the perfect little completion to our family! :cloud9:
I had a sweep in the am and by 3pm was having irregular contractions. I have almost no early labour (was 5cm dilated and 50% effaced when they did the sweep) and go right into active/hard labour. By 4:00 my contractions were every 3min and I had to breathe/walk through them. I called my midwife and decided to stay home another hour, at which point she came and picked me up and brought me to the birthing centre. That drive was very uncomfortable though with the contractions coming hard and fast. Got to the centre at 6:30pm and contractions were every 2-2.5min and painful! At 7:20 my water broke (huuuuuuuge gush all over the bed and floor) and my contractions magically stopped! What a relief LOL! I enjoyed it for about 10min then decided I wanted to get in the tub. There are beautiful birthing tubs there and they had been filling it since I arrived. I got up and walked over, but my midwife wanted to check and see how things were progressing so I walked over to the bed. Just before I got there I had a massive contraction and he was definitely on the way. One more contraction and the head was out. I had to actively push his body partially out though, since the cord was tangled around him and stopping him from coming out. They managed to pull it off and he was born after 3 contractions total. He was estimated to be my biggest baby, but was only 7.5lbs! So amazing! I think it was my favourite birth so far - and having a baby at a birthing centre rather than hospital is a beautiful thing. We had a party in the room with my 2 kids, OH, and midwives. I had made a birthday cake earlier in the day so we all shared it. I had an amazing shower and was home 3.5h after his birth. Bliss! :thumbup:

Here's my little guy - I don't know where he got those dimples but I'm in love!

Wonderful story sun and he is so adorable!! Congratulations!

Happy April!! Come on ladies, get those babies out.

Aww congrats sun. Great story. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Oh my gosh, Sun.. the dimples!!! They are so cute! He's beautiful. Congrats on a great birth experience.

congrats sun! aww he's smiling already, what cutie!

good luck to all the mommies with upcoming inductions! hoping everything goes smooth and soon you guys will be having your beautiful babies in your arms :flower:.

AFM although im only 36+3 and not fully ready to labor spot just yet, i cant wait until the time comes! i just been nesting throughout the day during my short energy bursts. nothing has really started for me either like i have'nt lost my plug or pieces of it, and although i have braxton hicks throughout the day have'nt had a real contraction or anything. really hoping by 37 weeks with a little encouragement things start to progress. really tired of people making it seem like since this is my 1st baby im doomed to go overdue. that is the wrong thing to say to a pregnant woman in her 9th month!:growlmad:

I cant remember with my first what i felt like before labour but today i have zero energy what so ever. Baby is quite quiet and i am SO grouchy i just want to sleep. Having what feels like period pains now and then but im probably setting myself up for disappointment and its nothing lol. I am really really fed up, ive had enough of being pregnant now and im not even at my due date!

I'm the same, I'm fed up too! Every ache I sit thinking oh please be something lol! I get induced on monday & know he won't come before then, my ds was 10 days overdue :( no hope!

Sun, that's a great birth story--and a great result! :happydance: Congrats on the little boy, so cute!

Since it's April Fool's Day, have been debating on whether to tell my far-away family I'm in labor as a little joke. But then I think I'd be disappointed myself that I wasn't. Just so uncomfortable and tired out already!

Good luck with all those inductions, ladies.

Hi ladies, mind if I join you?

Its 1st April and I'm 37 weeks today so I'm officially on labour watch :happydance: Due 22nd April.

I don't finish work till next Friday so hoping baby will stay put till then but after that he/she can come whenever they like!

Congratulations to all the April ladies who have already had their babbas, I love reading your birth stories :)

Is anybody else being induced next week? Feels a bit lonely in the induction club lol! Oh cmon little man, please come before then :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->