April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

It's finally April!!!! Congrats to all the ladies who have had their little ones, and good luck to all the ladies with upcoming inductions (so jealous)!!!

AFM was having contractions on and off last night, but nothing major.. have an appt tomorrow and hopefully I have progressed a little. Last appt. cervix was completely closed. I am getting so uncomfortable and just want to meet my son already, but I suppose he will come when he is ready. I work at a hospital and all of my nurse friends think that he is going to come early due to how low I am carrying... lets hope that is true since everyone else I no says that since this is my first he is likely to come late (which is annoying) but as long as he is healthy thats all I care about!!!!

It's crazy... I've managed to wait all these months but these last couple of weeks are making me feel sooooo impatient!! Now I wanna get this show on the road!!!

Is anybody else being induced next week? Feels a bit lonely in the induction club lol! Oh cmon little man, please come before then :(

I'm being induced on the 10th if my little lady isn't here before then! What day for you?

It's crazy... I've managed to wait all these months but these last couple of weeks are making me feel sooooo impatient!! Now I wanna get this show on the road!!!

SAME HERE. I feel like it flew by and the last month has made up for all the previous 8. :wacko: But the irregular contractions aren't helping.

I was hoping for an April baby (not march), so now that April is here- I'm READY.

Congrats Trit, Wish and Sun on the birth of your LO's :)

Well this one will definitely be an April baby then, Callum was supposed to be a July baby but came in June. Been having lots of aches and pains, especially in the night so i've had really bad nights sleeps, but nothing regular yet, just want her here now!

Got my midwife appointment tomorrow where I'll be 39 weeks, was hoping I wouldn't get to it as I'd already had callum by this time last pregnancy but looks like i'll be attending it :( fingers crossed its the last midwife appointment before she arrives xx

momofone08-Hope everything went well! Can't wait to hear an update...

Sun-He is adorable! Congrats on having such a great birth experience :)

Sarah lo-Welcome!

I get induced on monday 7th, I have to ring at 9am & see if there's a bed for me. They wanted to induce me this friday but its ds 3rd birthday so I said no so I get the joy of another sweep tomorrow & if end up in labour from it I'll be gutted, really want to be there for when he wakes up on friday xxx

Odin Alexander. 8lbs 5oz 19 in. Born April 1st @ 751 AM.

Attachments

• 20140401_102805.jpg
    20140401_102805.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 6
Congratulations to everyone that's had their babies!!

I know it's just a matter or weeks or days for us all now but I'm getting so impatient now! I want my baby out!! Been waiting for this time since my BFP in August and it's really dragging in now. Come on baby!!!!!!

Awww he's so gorgeous, congratulations xxx
Dinosaur I know what you mean hun, nothing has dragged like these last few days have :( I just want to beat my induction date & its hard accepting that ost probably won't lol!

Awww he's so gorgeous, congratulations xxx
Dinosaur I know what you mean hun, nothing has dragged like these last few days have :( I just want to beat my induction date & its hard accepting that ost probably won't lol!

When is your induction date?
I wish there was a sure sign that labour was coming- all day yesterday I had such good signs and today nothing!

Urgh, I know the feeling! Feel so sick today, but not getting tummy pains like yesterday. Bit like I did at beginning of 1st tri. Feel a bit fed up and gave lost all motivation to clean. Trying to focus on the 'calm before the (wonderful) storm' and enjoying a peaceful house whilst DD is at nursery.

It's finally April!!!! Congrats to all the ladies who have had their little ones, and good luck to all the ladies with upcoming inductions (so jealous)!!!

AFM was having contractions on and off last night, but nothing major.. have an appt tomorrow and hopefully I have progressed a little. Last appt. cervix was completely closed. I am getting so uncomfortable and just want to meet my son already, but I suppose he will come when he is ready. I work at a hospital and all of my nurse friends think that he is going to come early due to how low I am carrying... lets hope that is true since everyone else I no says that since this is my first he is likely to come late (which is annoying) but as long as he is healthy thats all I care about!!!!

I know the feeling of being told I was going to have a late baby. My cervix was completely shut and 0% effaced about a week before I went into labor so there are bits of hope in cramps.

Congrats momofone!!

Hiya, I am in the hospital for my induction. They broke my waters about 40 mins ago. Said I am 1-2 cm. just have to wait and see. Will give it a few hours before I go on the drip. Getting period type cramps every 10 mins. Leaking waters all over the place!!! Sitting on my birth ball now, will go for a walk soon.

the 27th is getting so close now! I went for my OB appointment yesterday. She did the Group B Strep test (SO uncomfortable, ugh) and did an internal. She said I was already about a fingernail's length (or width, I don't remember lol) dilated, but nothing to be excited about right now. She wants little peanut in there as long as possible lol. But this makes me wonder if she will arrive a bit early?

Nicole, I'm also due on the 27th :) Being dialated doesn't really mean much honestly, I was 2 cm dilated from 36 weeks with my first and he was a week overdue. I had a friend who was 4cm dialated for an entire month! And I've also known people who were not dialated at all and went into labor. So you just never know! If it's your first baby it's more likely she will come near or after her due date. I'm getting soo sick of being pregnant, this is my 3rd and I'm definitely ready. So much vaginal pressure and BH lately. Anyone else feel like their baby is so low its like having a bowling ball between your legs? Ugh, painful!!

the 27th is getting so close now! I went for my OB appointment yesterday. She did the Group B Strep test (SO uncomfortable, ugh) and did an internal. She said I was already about a fingernail's length (or width, I don't remember lol) dilated, but nothing to be excited about right now. She wants little peanut in there as long as possible lol. But this makes me wonder if she will arrive a bit early?

Both my first 2 were early (35 and 36 weeks) and this one stayed in until 38w even though I was between 4 and 5cm dilated for over a week. And they only knew that because they checked - the MW said I could have been walking around dilated a few cm for weeks. The big thing is effacement - I was dilated but not effaced at all so LO stayed put.

Just joining this thread! I am due the 21st. I was 3cm dilated and 80% effaced on Monday at my week 37 doctor appointment. The doctor thought I had about a week left. Been having lots of contractions/BH and had lots of weird pelvic pain this morning and last night. I had my daughter during week 36 so am curious as to when baby boy will come.

Yeah, I think it is more wishful thinking on my part because I'm kind of done being pregnant :shy: I have loved these last 9 months, and yes this is our first, but the more I progress, the more uncomfortable, painful, and moody I feel. I'm ready mentally for this baby to come out. Physically, ehh I'm not too sure lol! I'm sure many of you feel the same way I do, it's nice to have a thread to share this on :)

Just joining this thread! I am due the 21st. I was 3cm dilated and 80% effaced on Monday at my week 37 doctor appointment. The doctor thought I had about a week left. Been having lots of contractions/BH and had lots of weird pelvic pain this morning and last night. I had my daughter during week 36 so am curious as to when baby boy will come.

The BH contractions are happening more frequently (but not consistent) and it's driving me crazy :hissy: I hope you feel some relief soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->