April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

My OB hasn't mentioned anything about a sweep either. I think she's just waiting for me to go into labor..?

I went to be monitored last night as baby's movements have slowed down massively all turned out well, they where soooo nice and I left feeling totally reassured, they did a scan and checked everything too. Still no signs but I don't feel so impatient now I know he's ok in their. Hope everyone else is doing well and congrats to those who've had their baby's x

Me and a few journal friends were just talking about sweeps being very uncommon in the US. Wish they weren't though.

Congratulations to all those who have had their bubs :) I hope you are all enjoying your baby moon!!

Im 37 weeks today but my repeat c-section is booked for the 9th April! My DD's 4th birthday is also the 9th...

Anybody have any experience with siblings sharing a birthday?!

Congrats gumb loving all these quick and positive birth stories!! Keep em comin!!!

Congratulations to all those who have had their bubs :) I hope you are all enjoying your baby moon!!

Im 37 weeks today but my repeat c-section is booked for the 9th April! My DD's 4th birthday is also the 9th...

No but I had my dd on my birthday! Safe to say I'll never celebrate my bday properly again it'll always be about her!! So I'll have my 40th when she's 13 so was already planning a joint birthday party of her becoming a teen and me 40!! Lol I'm sure she'll be too cool for that tho! I love it though. There will be different ways to ensure they both get their special day and celebration!

I've never heard them referred to as sweeps in the US, but membrane stripping instead. I've known several women who've had it done and judging by google, it is fairly common. Might depend on the doctor. My dr hasn't brought it up but I wouldn't have it done before 40 weeks anyways.

Congratulations gumb :) I hope my delivery goes as well :)

No experience with siblings sharing birthday (6 days apart with my sister), but DH and I have our birthdays one day apart, and I love it. Not sure about sharing the same day though...Would it be possible to have you rcs a day later, like that each of your kid will have their special day?

I'm a twin so I've always shared my birthday & its fab :)

I had my 2nd sweep thursday, bled loads but its done nothing :( induction monday but good thing was that was 2cm this time xx

I went in for monitoring today as baby's been a bit quiet... Had to stay quite a while as baby was not cooperating lol and making me worry! But all is fine :) I was offered a sweep to try to get things moving as the monitor was picking up lots of tightenings. I declined though as I really would like my body to be 100% ready and decide for itself when it's time you know? I had a sweep last time round and ended up having a very long labour - could be entirely unrelated but I wonder whether the sweep pushed my body into labort just that little too soon... So I'm gonna wait it out this time!!

Congrats gumb!

Ive had lots of backache and cramps today but am refusing to get my hopes up. Im fed up of thinking its labour to find out its not! Come on baby girl! Xx

Congrats gumb!

Ive had lots of backache and cramps today but am refusing to get my hopes up. Im fed up of thinking its labour to find out its not! Come on baby girl! Xx

Same! It seems some days I'm very symptomatic then the next day there's nothing!!

Last night I was throwing up, diarrhea and period cramp feelings. Every time I woke up it was still there and I got pretty excited. Then it just stopped and I felt better. Very frustrating, kept me up all night and it was nothing. :(

Argh, bookworm... isn't the tease the worst? I remember with DS last year I had "early labor" for a week before the real thing! I was SO ready to deliver by the time the "real" labor started!

My oldest turned 6 today and we had a roller skating party at the local rink. I am EXHAUSTED. I didn't think I could feel this fatigued...lol. Let's hope baby waits a week so I can recover! (Actually, and day would be fine... :haha:)

It's horrible wamommy! I finally got used to the BHs meaning nothing and then I had all these "new" symptoms. Now I'm determined to wait for my bloody show before convincing myself "this is it!"

I hope you recover from the party! :haha: sounds fun but so exhausting this far into pregnancy. :hugs:

I used to be able to fall straight back to sleep after being woken in the night (dd had a sore tummy) now I'm wide awake and playing about on my phone!
This is a fairly new thing as I'm usually a really easy sleeper! Wonder if my body is preparing for the sleepless nights! Good thing is baby is always quiet through the night with a few light moves so I hope this means she'll be a good sleeper!!

^ I've been the same! I think for me I'm just a bit anxious (could something start up today, etc). Mine is also very quiet at night, her big brother is a crap sleeper so hoping for better. ;)

Woke up with 4 really intense contractions this morning. I had to go on all 4s and breath through them!Actually got quite scared!
Now they mild so prob just another false alarm! I just want it to kick off already!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->