April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

Im so fed up too! Been having cramps and tightenings most of last night and all of today, still irregular, just want her here now! Xx

Ugh if this is pre-labor, then I hate it :( I know I'm only 37 weeks but I'm D-O-N-E with being pregnant! The tightening's and BH have subsided over night (for now). Right now I am resting- I think I pushed myself too hard this morning doing things around the house- and feeling little peanut's hiccups lol!

Mine are usually worse if I've been up doing things too. I've always heard to empty your bladder, drink some water and lay on your side for a little bit to see if they calm down. If they calm, then they are probably bh.
I am pretty tired of the bh though. I get them all the time now. Even had some pain in my lower back with a few last night. Also feeling pressure with a few in my cervix. It's all so inconsistent though. I have so many that I'm dreaming about them at night...It seems like I literally had them all night but I'm sure it was bc I was dreaming about having them too lol

Was really annoyed with keep going into labour and it stopping repetitively !! Today I've finally started nesting and gone on a mental one tonight feeling super happy my home is clean everything is ready and set up now just got to wait for bubba to make an actual appearance ! I'm really hoping my body and baby realises everything else is ready and decides to start evacuating soon :/ can't work out wether I'm happy and okay with being pregnant still or wether I've totally had enough keep going through phases of being okay with it and phases of being totally fed up and gutted !! Hoping I can stay relaxed and happy so I can chill out properly for a little while before baby gets here as I've been so stressed about baby and pains and problems and god knows what else so time to stop worrying and get on with things I think xx

My boobs have just started leaking milk- is this a sign or am I wishful thinking? I know you can leak much earlier in pregnancy too but if you are full term maybe this is a sign of impending labour? Any thoughts?

Wishful Thinking Id Think. =PDoesn't Sound Like Anything IVe Looked up. So Discouraging Whe The Due Date Comes And Goes, Bu No Contractions Or Anything Else, Or At Least Anything Worth Timing. Ee, Looks Like Induction For Me. =< I Was Hopin not To Go Through That again

I didn't leak at all with my first, this time I started leaking not so long ago but still nothing! I got excited about it to but I'm still pregnant lol x

I'm scared of induction as I had a bad and long experience with my first BUT I was only 35 weeks last time and baby was def not ready to come out. (My waters just broke early due to exess fluid)
So do you think induction after 40 weeks can be a fast experience? I'd also like to try natural but I know with induction it can make contractions more intense than they would be naturally.

im Not Sure At All. I Was Inducted At 18 Weeks, Our Daughter Had Passed, And I Just Remember It Being Such A Painful Experience. My MIL Was Inducted With My Lovey, 24 Years Ago, As Well As An Aunt And They Remember It Being Painful. Im Hoping A Sweep Will Work When I Go Tomorrow. =/

The Most They Remember Is How Painful Being Inducted Is. @.@ Isn't Labor Suppose To Be Quicker With Your Second Anyway?

I'm completely jealous of all of you. I don't have ONE single sign that baby is gearing up to male her appearance :cry: I've not had any BH, not lost any plug, baby doesn't seem to have dropped, nothing! I dont want to be teased either, but a sign that I won't be pregnant with her when she is 18 would be nice. GL ladies!

im Not Sure At All. I Was Inducted At 18 Weeks, Our Daughter Had Passed, And I Just Remember It Being Such A Painful Experience. My MIL Was Inducted With My Lovey, 24 Years Ago, As Well As An Aunt And They Remember It Being Painful. Im Hoping A Sweep Will Work When I Go Tomorrow. =/

The Most They Remember Is How Painful Being Inducted Is. @.@ Isn't Labor Suppose To Be Quicker With Your Second Anyway?

I hope so! I guess all labours are different I'm just a bit anxious about induction again- had to end up having an epidural as the pain was so bad then forceps as I couldn't push her out! Nightmare I'm hoping for the opposite for this one!

Well my due date is tomorrow, cramps and tightenings have completely gone today (although I have had period pains tonight) looks like I'll be going overdue which really surprises me what with callum being early at 38 weeks i thought this LO would be early too. Think she must be too comfy in there! Xx

@Paintrider: Only Thing I've Had Was The Baby Dropping, 2Cm Dilated And 70% Effects. =< Im Officially Overdue! Baby Boy Doesn't Wanna Come Other, Completely Disappointing.

@Dino: That's How Im Feeling, Anxious About The Induction Because I Can See It Happening. Eek. I Rather Go Naturally But Doesn't Look Like It's Happening. =< I ALMOST Had The Epidural Last Time But ThankfulY.Not. @.@ I Was Hoping To Avoid It. Eek. Doesn't Look Like It, I Have An Appointment Tomorrow. Plan On Putting Pressure For A Date For Induction, And/or The Sweep. Im sooooo Ready To Meet Our Son.

Uh I hope so! Are you scared, the longer it goes on the bigger the baby and more reason for complications? I know it's stupid, but that's my main worry just now. My little girl was only 7lbs but she was born at 38 weeks. I was over 9lbs and so was my hubby, so I'm a bit scared of going overdue x

I wouldn't worry about that! My son was born at 35+w, daughter at 36+w and DS#2 was born at 38w exactly and they were all within 6 ounces of each other. I was terrified too this time - I went almost 2 weeks later than my 7.5lb daughter and at all my ultrasounds they said he was huge. In the end he was only 7.5lbs just like she was! :haha:

So my waters went yesterday morning at 4:30 but just trickling then I went to hospital at 8 am they didn't check me due to not wanting to poke me about apparently said I'd probably just got bad discharge and wet myself and sent me home 8pm start getting contractions still loosing waters 12 am were really bad so went to hospital they checked me properly confirmed I had actually started loosing my waters and I'm in labour 3:30am they told me I'd need to be induced with gel at 4:30 as it had been 24 hours and dont want to risk infection it's now 4:30 and just about have gel done x

So my waters went yesterday morning at 4:30 but just trickling then I went to hospital at 8 am they didn't check me due to not wanting to poke me about apparently said I'd probably just got bad discharge and wet myself and sent me home 8pm start getting contractions still loosing waters 12 am were really bad so went to hospital they checked me properly confirmed I had actually started loosing my waters and I'm in labour 3:30am they told me I'd need to be induced with gel at 4:30 as it had been 24 hours and dont want to risk infection it's now 4:30 and just about have gel done x

Good luck!! :happydance:
I hate how they think they know best!! Hope it's nice and fast for you and hope you have your bubs by later on this morning!!

May I just say - your hospital sucks. I can't tell you how many times I've thought that reading your posts. Glad they finally checked!

May I just say - your hospital sucks. I can't tell you how many times I've thought that reading your posts. Glad they finally checked!

I agree your hospital does suck. Best of luck to you! Hoping for a healthy quick delivery!

Definitely strange they wouldn't at least have you wear a pad and test the fluids...that seems like what usually happens.
Anyway, good luck! Hope it goes smoothly!

good luck sweetie! and im sorry for the experience with your hospital that was uncalled for they should have checked you for the beginning.

AFM hoping to have my baby soon as well. will be 38 weeks this weekend and have a doctors appointment then. hoping doc will at least check me to see if im effaced or dialated. will be opting for a sweep at 39 weeks if nothing has happened. i am praying i dont go overdue or i have a whole other month to wait! eek!

Good luck! Hope you have baby in your arms soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->