April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

Good luck, bookworm, and congrats dinosaur!

Had my weekly checkup this morning and I am now 2cm and 80% effaced. Unlike my previous appt's, the checking of my cervix this morning was pretty darn uncomfortable! After the check I lost a little more plug and have had some light brown discharge, as well as a ton of tightenings and just overall uncomfortable today. Decided to finish getting everything ready that needed to be...went over my hospital bag, pulled out the infant car seat and base, and am getting a little more tidying done. Oh man I'm getting nervous. haha

My baby is here!!! Born 4/10 at 4:20 PM. 7 lbs 15 oz (big brother was 7 lbs 6 oz). Can't wait to post an actual birth story, it went so differently than I expected.

Here's my girl.
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/Ashleigh_Smith8412/Mobile%20Uploads/0502F5C4-0145-4B08-815B-9F7A9E35FBC7_zps0ipxfrrt.jpg

congrats bookworm, she's beautiful!!

She's precious! Congrats! Can't wait to hear the birth story :)

Congratulations bookworm, she's beautiful, I can't wait to read your birth story :)

congrats to bookwarm and dinosaur! :happydance: you ladies have made me 10x more anxious to meet my LO :)

Congrats everyone love seeing all the beautiful babies being born on here!
Still no signs for me yet although I have got increased cm tmi but it's sort of a creamy sort of thing I'm not sure if that's a good sign something's happening? Got a sweep booked for the 23rd which I really hope not to make x

Congrats! So many beautiful babies!

I'm also still here. Due tomorrow. At this point in last pregnancy, I lost my plug and waters started to go along with onset of contractions the day after. Nothing as of yet.

Trying a hot curry again tonight, done some bouncing on my ball and cleaned the conservatory. Hopefully it'll lead to some sort of progression!

If no signs tomorrow, we've got tickets to see Cbeebies live. So either way, a good day.

Congrats ladies!! And for those still waiting, it's not too much longer!

I am hoping this is it for me! Have been contracting since last night...started getting consistent just before 4pm. For the last hour have been 4-7 min apart so just need it to get to that 3-5 for an hour and then we will be off to the hospital! Was scheduled for an induction for the morning so really really hoping labor continues and he comes on his own. At my last check I was 4 cm, 50% effaced so I'm really anxious to find out where I am now!

I am hoping this is it for me! Have been contracting since last night...started getting consistent just before 4pm. For the last hour have been 4-7 min apart so just need it to get to that 3-5 for an hour and then we will be off to the hospital! Was scheduled for an induction for the morning so really really hoping labor continues and he comes on his own. At my last check I was 4 cm, 50% effaced so I'm really anxious to find out where I am now!

Hope this is it for you! Good luck!

Thanks! I've been 3-6 min apart for the last 30 minutes so almost there!

Good luck! Hope all goes well for you and your meeting your baby real soon x

Aw Im loving reading about you all having your babies & going into labour, Congrats to everyone so far & goodluck to those still waiting, Im 39wks today with my 2nd so possibly a week or so to go yet xxx

kksy- omg girly i hope this is it! going into labor before an induction is awesome! :happydance: little charles is being such a good boy already! :flower:

had my weekly doc appt yesterday and requested an internal exam to check for dilation and effacement and my doc pretty much refused to. i felt so gutted as i just want to know if im progressing towrds something. feel like i've been pregnant for 1,000 years with no hope of it ending :haha:.

my doc pretty much said he does'nt perform internal checks until 39 weeks. the only good news i did get besides me and baby girl being in good health which is whats most important is that my lil' lady is now about 6lbs 6oz, her head has dropped even lower in my pelvis and is locked in place, and my doc said i can go into labor safely any day now which was a bit encouraging.

im scheduled for an NST next week but secretly hoping i go into labor before then and dont make the appointment :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->