April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

Well girls...Babies will be here tomorrow! I had some spots in my vision fri night so I've been keeping an eye out for other pre-e symptoms since. Last night I had some pain in my upper right stomach I thought might be indigestion but can also be a sign. Today I had the lightest headache that would come and go, never took meds or anything bc it wasn't that bad. Around 5, I had something weird with my vision again (a line off to the side that wouldn't go away for several minutes). So I told DW we should go to L&D just incase.
My bp was slightly elevated (140s/90s when normal is 120s/70s). They tested bloods and said they were a little off. So, they called my doc and she suggested we do our c-section at 7am tomorrow. So I'm stuck in L&D all night hooked up to monitors. They'll check bloods again at 1:30am to make sure it doesn't get crazy.
Anyway, wish us luck!

I forgot how long this last bit really feels! The waiting is awful, everyday I wake up with no signs it's just so disappointing. I think it's worse as I was so sure he would come a little earlier but I'm fast approaching my due date and I just feel like he will be in their forever arghhh!

So I've been going crazy looking all over in 3rd tri for this post, only to find out it had been moved when I finally searched for it...I thought I had lost my mind!

So I've been going crazy looking all over in 3rd tri for this post, only to find out it had been moved when I finally searched for it...I thought I had lost my mind!

How are you feeling today? i know we share the same EDD, not that that means anything, because baby seems like she is staying put regardless of my crampy feelings! i spent the last hour of my sleep time awake to the rolling and kicking, and tightenings every 9 minutes or so, which i guess is better than the 10 to 15 from yesterday...apparently there is a full moon tonight into tomorrow, and my friends are convinced that she might make her appearance then..so far walking around seems to make everything clench up tighter and more omg, so im hoping....and hoping for you too! :flower:

I get the fed up feeling. Only two days overdue and starting to pull my hair out. I'd had DD by now and my body ha been showing all sorts of signs for a good week before she was due. This time - nothing, so I've secretly resigned myself to the fact nothing is gonna happen soon. Boooo.... Come on baby!

I think these last weeks are going by slowly too! I had my DD at 36.5 weeks and the doctor thought I would have had this baby by now! Last Monday when I walked I tomy appointment she said she was sure I would have had the baby last weekend. I wonder what she will say a week later at my appointment today! At least I have made it to the final week! Due date is next Monday. Yay! Little man can't stay in there forever! :).

How are you feeling today? i know we share the same EDD, not that that means anything, because baby seems like she is staying put regardless of my crampy feelings! i spent the last hour of my sleep time awake to the rolling and kicking, and tightenings every 9 minutes or so, which i guess is better than the 10 to 15 from yesterday...apparently there is a full moon tonight into tomorrow, and my friends are convinced that she might make her appearance then..so far walking around seems to make everything clench up tighter and more omg, so im hoping....and hoping for you too! :flower:

Pretty good for the most part. I took a LONG walk yesterday out to a lake, up and down hills, by the end I was pretty tired, and started getting my first-what I am assuming- BH contractions when I got home. Belly would go rock hard and I started feeling pressure on my cervix each time. Had about 5 that I noticed, and I am pretty excited about that!
There is a lunar eclips tomarrow night, so would be extremely cool if she decided to come then, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. Though I was 1cm dilated and 30 or 40% effaced at my appt. Last Wednesday. I have an induction booked for this thuresday :happydance: and from what I have read they can take a while, which suits me fine, as Friday the 18th is my dad birthday, and I would be ecstatic if she came then :winkwink:

Hope your body keeps doing things for you and baby comes soon!

Still no sign of baby! Sticky and not wanting to come out. Sunday we went to Vassells Park, lovely park, and we walked around up and down the hills too. Lots of BH which made it uncomfortable to walk but i still pushed through it. Last night my mum had our DD so we took full advantage and went out for a lovely meal. If i could have rated it i would have given the restaurant/hotel 5*. My partner couldnt even eat all his meal he only ate his steak as he got so full. I had a lush lamb shank. Yum yum. Anyhow, we DTD last night hoping maybe something might happen but nope. Still nothing! My mum has DD most of today too as that is what she normally does on Tuesdays so im going to clean the flat top to bottom, once ive done that i will sit down an sort through all my photos of DD which ive been needing to do for a few months now and put them in photo albums, order some new ones, get ready to print the last 4 months off when number 2 is born.. I'm so bored of waiting! :( x

Still no sign of baby! Sticky and not wanting to come out. Sunday we went to Vassells Park, lovely park, and we walked around up and down the hills too. Lots of BH which made it uncomfortable to walk but i still pushed through it. Last night my mum had our DD so we took full advantage and went out for a lovely meal. If i could have rated it i would have given the restaurant/hotel 5*. My partner couldnt even eat all his meal he only ate his steak as he got so full. I had a lush lamb shank. Yum yum. Anyhow, we DTD last night hoping maybe something might happen but nope. Still nothing! My mum has DD most of today too as that is what she normally does on Tuesdays so im going to clean the flat top to bottom, once ive done that i will sit down an sort through all my photos of DD which ive been needing to do for a few months now and put them in photo albums, order some new ones, get ready to print the last 4 months off when number 2 is born.. I'm so bored of waiting! :( x

Sounds like you had a fantastic time, I could so just eat a big steak hmm yummy :cloud9:
Still no signs for me either. I think it's worse as all I've read the whole time is that the second is usually earlier and so Ive always thought I'd have given birth by now! No signs what so ever, I think he's engaged again so that's something I suppose but I'm just so over being pregnant now :cry: x

Sounds like you had a fantastic time, I could so just eat a big steak hmm yummy :cloud9:
Still no signs for me either. I think it's worse as all I've read the whole time is that the second is usually earlier and so Ive always thought I'd have given birth by now! No signs what so ever, I think he's engaged again so that's something I suppose but I'm just so over being pregnant now :cry: x

Thats all everyone keeps saying to me too. I guess i was 10 days overdue last time so earlier than that would be ok. One question.. its grim.. but i cant stop farting and they are so smelly lmao. Is this a sign? Ive been getting pains in my groin like my veins are pulsing every now and again and had a real sharp pain in my vagina and been getting on off pains in my tummy. Still dont reckon it will be soon though. My DD shares her birthday with my partners garmpy and its my partners fathers birthday tomorrow.. hmm wonder if she'll decide to steal his birthday? X

had my dr appointment today and they did an internal for the first time, I am 4cm and 85% effaced and they stripped my membranes!!! I know I can walk around like this for awhile but its still exciting to know!

Well 6 days overdue now and still no sign of this little girlie! Got the midwife tomorrow where she'll give me a date for induction, it'll probably be over the easter bank holidays so not sure if that'll be good or bad. Nothing has worked so far though and I've been trying it all! Xx

FDCSW- Keep me updated!! I'm having my membranes swept tomorrow too and MW thinks she's going to put me into labor (she says she has a high success rate, brags she is "thorough":/). I'm nervous.. been contracting regularly, in and out of L&D for days and inserting EPO nightly.. so I really hope this works as Marley has an Easter dress that needs to be worn! ;)

Morgan, I have been having irregular contractions since I left my appointment and spotting (bring a pad with you tomorrow). And I've definitely had my bloody show! Oh and I are running errands tonight and going out to dinner so hopefully that will get things going! Good luck tomorrow!

fdcsw- oh that is exciting news! im praying for a similar outcome at my next appointment this weekend. at my last appointment i was 37+6 and was so gutted when doc told me he would'nt do an internal or sweep until i was at least 39wks. i'll be 38+6 at my next appointment and i also have a NST booked then so hopefully i'll also get my internal exam and sweep! :)

morgan- keep us updated! im right behind you so am very anxious to see how everything goes for you! :)

Nats- im so sorry sweetie i know it must be tough going over your due date. im only 38+3 and literally have had enough with being pregnant. have you tried nipple stimulation? i did this last night just to give it a try and it gave me some pretty strong contractions that lasted for about 2 hours. i got so happy as i thought i was in labor but then they started to die down but gave me really strong braxton hicks all through the night. maybe this is just what you need to kinda kick start things :flower:

I had my 39 week appt yesterday and was 3+ cm dilated and 90% effaced. The doctor offered to sweep my membranes but I told her I'd wait. She also deliveries babies on Friday and suggested I could get it done on Thursday. I just can't decide if I should do it or wait until next week after my due date. I am hoping the little man comes on his own before then. I am scared it is going to hurt to get the sweep and then not work! But I am getting really impatient! :)

Honestly the sweep didn't hurt but neither did the cervix check, my lady bits are sore now but I think that's because of the bloody show, and I've had lots of pressure.....I'm sitting in our tub now and honestly the contractions aren't going away! Going to start timing then and then hopefully head to the hospital in about 45 min, but we also live 45 min away from our hospital

Honestly the sweep didn't hurt but neither did the cervix check, my lady bits are sore now but I think that's because of the bloody show, and I've had lots of pressure.....I'm sitting in our tub now and honestly the contractions aren't going away! Going to start timing then and then hopefully head to the hospital in about 45 min, but we also live 45 min away from our hospital

Good luck! That sounds promising.

I have an appt. Tomarrow and I'm gonna ask for a sweep I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->