April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

I feel like i literally cant do this anymore. Im having no signs what so ever. Im so pissed off, irritated, i just dont know what to do with myself. Im having the sweep tomorrow because im just desperate now, i cant even bear to think of being like this for another 2 weeks, i want this kid OUT! Hope everyone else is holding up better, ive just had enough now :( x

Hello everyone! I just wanted to pop in an update, our baby girl was born on 4-17 at 10:57 pm....i had gone in for an ob appointment on 4-16 and my bp was up, my legs were swollen and i had protein in my urine the day before (not that day though, weird), and had been feeling decent contractions for about a week..they did an internal check, no progress from the previous week, did an ultrasound and sent me to be induced for "borderline preclampsia"..i went in at 3:30p that day, the started me on amipicillin, and a pill similar to cervidil, my waters broke about 7:30p that day and i was 3cm dilated...they started the pitocin after another dose of the cervix softener, and i got to 4cm on my own the next day then things stalled..baby was getting irritated at me laying in certain positions..so they stopped the pitocin to see if i would progress on my own..not so much...after several hours of this, my ob came in and said that we would just go ahead with a cesection..not what i wanted, but things dont always go exactly as planned..she is perfect, 19 in long, 7lbs 16 oz! :happydance:

well ladies im still hangin in there. dont know if i made any progress but i had a really nice walk today :) praying i go into labor tonight [-o<[-o<[-o<

When you hadn't been on for a couple of days I thought maybe you had gone into labour.

i wish! :haha:

Being induced tomorrow morning at 6 am! I will update during labor.

I'm so sorry to all the ladies who must wait it out.. I have been MISERABLE these past few weeks, using EPO, walking, bouncing on the ball, BDing when that's the LAST thing I want. It is truly awful. Good luck though everyone, can't wait to see pics of your sweet LO's faces.. they WILL come! :)

I went in today, still fingertip dilated, still mostly posterior cervix.. They did apply a second round of p-gel so hopefully that helped. I go in tomorrow at 7 am to be induced.. Right now I'm just finishing up cleaning the house and baking cookies for the nurses. My husband is crazy excited which is adorable, his mama is coming up tomorrow to watch our dog and then help with the baby too. I feel as "ready" as I'll ever be, I feel nervous but I just tell myself I need to not worry about things I can't control.. plus I get to finally meet my little guy!

Good luck to everyone else going into labor or being induced! I will update when I can!

^Good luck we're being induced the same hour! I can't wait either.. we're going to dinner here soon and it's so CRAZY to think that after dinner I come home to bed, only to wake up and BIRTH our first hopefully take-home baby! I am beside myself. I can't wait.

^Good luck we're being induced the same hour! I can't wait either.. we're going to dinner here soon and it's so CRAZY to think that after dinner I come home to bed, only to wake up and BIRTH our first hopefully take-home baby! I am beside myself. I can't wait.

:hugs: it's crazy huh?? Good luck to you and your sweet little Marley!

Just had a chance to update Ashlyn Grace made her arrival April 16th at 541pm..... I went to l&d at midnight with regular contractions but was only dilated to a 4, they won't admit till you are a 5, so they did labs and we walked while waiting for the results. Well the results came back abnormal (looks like prenatal hypertension, but it could also be preeclampsia) so ended up getting induced and after 3 hours of pushing our princess made her arrival weighing 6lb13oz and 19 in long

wow congrats fdcsw! :happydance:

good luck morgan and glasspeony! :)

I hope all is going well Morgan and glasspeony, you'll soon have your babies in your arms :)

Congratulations fdcsw :)

Congrats!
Had a sweep done this morning, my cervix was 1cm, posterior but very soft apparently and baby has engaged again and is in a good position to birth. Tbh im not feeling much different, havent lost any plug and am having no pains what so ever. Going to have a clary sage bath and go bounce on my ball for abit. Not getting my hopes up anymore.x

Still nothing here just few niggly pains now and again which dont turn into anything. Getting fed up now.. x

It's 6:05 pm, I got pitted at 7:30 am yesterday. Water is broken and I'm nearly to 6 cm dilated, I was at 5 at 12:30 so things aren't progressing much. My first epidural failed but the redo went perfectly, so now I'm lying here and waiting to see if things speed up. If they don't I'm headed for a section tonight, which I'm happy with. I've been in labor for over 35 hours and am nearing the end of my rope. Will update you guys soon!

Good luck glass peony!

Hoping all the other lo's make their appearance soon

I hope you are now holding your gorgeous baby glasspeony :)

Just checking up on everyone...Congrats to the new mommies and good luck to those still playing the waiting game! Don't worry...these babies will be here SO SOON!! <3

Happy to report that I'm laying here with my baby girl, Sadie, who came into the world on April 22. 8 lbs 15 oz, 21 in long. Her daddy and I are thrilled.

congratulations farmMom!

AFM had a doc appt. today currently 39+6 tomorrow is my due date! doc said my cervix is soft and im 2cm dilated. cant wait to make more progress, for now jus playin the waiting game.

Congrats.

I'm still here. I'm getting really pissed off tbh, I don't even want my homebirth anymore I just want to go into hospital and I want them to take it out. I have no signs still, I don't even feel excited anymore I just want it to end :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->