April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

Holy moly ill have my baby next week!! Being induced Wednesday at 36 weeks due to leaking waters, gettin nervous now and panic cleanin (ive done it all already but want it spotless!!) im a dental nurse and have to clean to a clinical level lol xxx

I feel terrible today. 36+1 and im pretty sure today is the worst day of the last 9 months. I have felt nauseous and extremely sluggish since last night. Didnt sleep well. Still feel sick this morning. Pelvis and crotch are sore. Acid reflux. And now having a little back pain. I still have a few weeks to go but I am about over this! Anyone else miserable in their last few weeks?

I feel terrible today. 36+1 and im pretty sure today is the worst day of the last 9 months. I have felt nauseous and extremely sluggish since last night. Didnt sleep well. Still feel sick this morning. Pelvis and crotch are sore. Acid reflux. And now having a little back pain. I still have a few weeks to go but I am about over this! Anyone else miserable in their last few weeks?

Try peppermint tea to help with nausea and the acid reflex.

But today my baby did drop very low. I checked to see if head was more in my bladder or on my cervix and its on my cervix and much lower than when I checked a week ago. I had cleaned hands. I can feel the baby's head. It's nuts. Scary at the same time knowing I will have a baby soon.

Thanks! Ill have hubby go out and get me some and maybe I can have it over my work lunch break. Anything to help!

gosh my uterus is so sore. ouch :wacko:.
have a doc appt. tomorrow morning then one more a few weeks from now then bam! on every week! ahh gettin so close.

I can't believe how close its getting. I'm finding I am really breathless after little exercise and acid reflux/heartburn is pretty bad. With my daughter it got like this at 39/40 weeks so hoping it might mean baby will make its appearance at 38/39 weeks. That would b fantastic.

Just feel so big and uncomfortable. Only 3 more days at work next week so I might actually get a chance to rest... although that's doubtful with a 2 year old xx

Thanks! Ill have hubby go out and get me some and maybe I can have it over my work lunch break. Anything to help!

It works wonders. I drink it at night before I go to sleep because thats when I have acid reflex the most. But you can drink it whenever. The peppermint is light so it helps a lot better than peppermint candy.

I have been using a peppermint (essential oil) Castile soap, by dr. Bronners. It really soothes my stomach, I recommend you try that too. I bought it when my morning sickness was so bad, and it really helped. I've used it since :)

Physically, I am feeling pretty yuck too. I am having lots of painful BH, heartburn, and can't sleep well. But, mentally i am on :cloud9:
I lost some or all of my plug this am, so that's exciting! Plus, my mom & dad will be here tomorrow to help me finish up everything I need to do before baby (which isn't much, mostly just washing, groceries, cooking, stuff like that). And, my new furniture came yesterday, it looks so beautiful!!!
I am hoping to get through spring break week, then around 37 weeks go into to labor. I think there's a full moon around then too, so maybe that'll help lol!

We were hoping to have this baby around spring break! Ill be 38 weeks midway through so its very possible. But he's worrying about lesson plans and a sub if I go into labor some random night. So im going to try and talk my Dr into a sweep next Friday at my 37 week appt! Only 1cm dilated and still a long cervix today so we're probably wishful thinking!

Holy moly ill have my baby next week!! Being induced Wednesday at 36 weeks due to leaking waters, gettin nervous now and panic cleanin (ive done it all already but want it spotless!!) im a dental nurse and have to clean to a clinical level lol xxx

How exciting! Good luck hun :hugs:

Ive had such pain today under my bump, think ive gone a bit mad with the housework today so trying to relax tonight. Im sure shes gonna come early like her brother though, just getting that feeling xx

Was getting period type pains earlier, gave me a scare haha!
When I was induced with ds that's the type of pain I got at the start!!
Very achey and tired today though :( this month can't go fast enough.

Last night went well until the benedryl wore off. At 445 in the morning I was itchy. I had to sleep with just my underwear and bra just to get some sleep.
I want to tell my doctor to induce me but I just want to wait until this little one comes on its own. I know its not to long. I know my cervix shorten a lot since I can feel the head. And braxon hicks are coming more often and my crouch just plain out hurts. So hopefully not long.

Started getting "Wheres the baby!?" questions and comments. Eek, he's not do get at all. D= Im trying to have as much patience as I can. Hah, this is not gonna help much. There's only four weeks ( two days early loool ) left.

IM just sick of gettin all the "your huge" comments....."loads bigger than last time" errrm actually no im not my FH is measuring smaller but it is all bump and all upfront, min weight gain anywhere else, with my previous pregnancy i ballooned all over so in comparison my bump does look bigger, baby is also measuring 6lb 8oz on a growth scan other day, and he has lovely long legs lol, but i wish ppl would seriously shut up and stop sayin im huge!

I woke up to so much cramping and lower back pain this morning! OH is at a conference for his work two hours away, too!! I have had this cramping before so I'm not too worried but it would happen one day he is no where near!

Hope everyone is doing well today!

I woke up yesterday and today with major cramping.... It's my first time, so I didn't know what to expect yesterday, as those were the most serious cramps I've had yet!

IM just sick of gettin all the "your huge" comments....."loads bigger than last time" errrm actually no im not my FH is measuring smaller but it is all bump and all upfront, min weight gain anywhere else, with my previous pregnancy i ballooned all over so in comparison my bump does look bigger, baby is also measuring 6lb 8oz on a growth scan other day, and he has lovely long legs lol, but i wish ppl would seriously shut up and stop sayin im huge!

I got that about two weeks ago. "Zomfg, you're huge!" Well, no shit. I just tell 'em I look good while doing it. Though I was small ( 5'1", 115lbs-ish ) before the pregnancy so I just poke fun back at them if I can. Though, last I knew the baby was measuring at 4lbs and 11oz at 34 weeks. >_O

I'm sorry you has to deal with it though. >_< I never do understand why people speak before they think about it.

Last night went well until the benedryl wore off. At 445 in the morning I was itchy. I had to sleep with just my underwear and bra just to get some sleep.
I want to tell my doctor to induce me but I just want to wait until this little one comes on its own. I know its not to long. I know my cervix shorten a lot since I can feel the head. And braxon hicks are coming more often and my crouch just plain out hurts. So hopefully not long.
I hope your little one comes soon! I haven't had to deal with itchiness just lots of pelvic and back pain with no end in sight :( my great aunts call this the 12 th month of pregnancy because it feels like its going on forever!

i just wanna sleep... ugh
can barely sleep because of acid reflux, back pain, rib pain, and leg cramps.
braxton hicks definitely getting more intense. im just praying it doesnt turn into anything real. trying to hold out at least until the 1st week of April.

i dont want to complain and seem like im ungrateful but you ladies all know how i feel :flower:

Todays been a lazy day besides cleaning up a bit. I am just pooped. Starting to have a tons of BH throughout the day now. And I have my mucus plug still coming out in bits.

Baby is being a baby rolling around in me. I don't think its comfortable anymore. Not enough room at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->