April Mummies 2011

That grotto is both the best and worst thing ever! Ive spent so much money but saved so much too... im off to take a stash piccie in a mo :haha:

I will be attempting something like the calendar in the picture because its $120 at pottery barn and im not paying that plus uk shipping!

https://ab.pkimgs.com/pkimgs/ab/images/dp/wcm/201336/0002/img35m.jpg

I will no doubt screw it up but thats my project for now. My december project is making superhero capes for hubby and toby :D

Yey well done Rex. I'm totally jealous lol poppy had me up loads last night think I had 3 hours sleep.

I too am excited about christmas. Started Xmas shopping can't wait to decorate the house as poppy shall be really into it this year she enjoyed it last year!

hope you feel better very soon sam!

oooh grotto...I saved a tone last year, off to subscribe to a good thread!4

can't wait till xmas this year, they should understand so much more! x

Lucky Dana!

Aleena has been cutting her 2 year molars lately and does not sleep good and does not eat good cause of it.. poor baby :(

I am looking forward to Christmas time too, we'll be finding out the baby's gender around that time :)

I feel really bad! Isis only wakes in the night if we're traveling and have to sleep in the same room. Otherwise she sleeps from 7:30 to 7:30 nearly every night.

I can barely even think about Halloween! I bought matching pajamas for the cousins for Christmas but that's really it. I don't even know what we're doing. I don't even know where I'll be living. Hopefully Illinois but I have no clue.

Sorry about the 2 year molars Lilly! Just remember, those are the last ones for a while! :)

OMG I've been so out of the loop! Sorry girls.

I see two newly Preggo ladies!! Congrats!!! Are there any more I might be missing??

Nothing new here. Still pregnant. Diagnosed with gestational diabetes, but it's only my fasting numbers that are wacky. I'm on meds now which is great because I hated seeing my fasting numbers so high. I also do about 10 minutes of aerobics a day. Which is nice.

I am so ready to have Ember here now!!! 6 more weeks- more or less left!

Love the advent project, Katherine :D I'm sure it'll look perfect when you're done.

Dana & Danielle - shut up about your sleeping babies! ;) :haha:

Unbelievably, Rex did it again last night :happydance: Was nice to go to work on a full tank again! I honestly don't know why he's decided to sleep out of the blue. I'm sure it won't last long though.

Casey, your pregnancy has absolutely flown by! I'm sure it doesn't feel like that for you but I can't believe Ember is due so soon!

OH Lilly, I'm so sorry! I didn't realize she was still missing canines! I was so glad to be done with teeth!

and sorry Sazzle, Isis has always been a good sleeper. She had her moments and didn't really sleep through until after a year but now if she doesn't want to go to sleep right away she reads books to her babies and in the morning she reads to them again. and this is why I can't have another child, this one has been so good, I'm sure the next will be terrible! :haha:

Cant wait to see Ember too Casey! I can't believe how close you are!

Some old here. Trying to catch up with dyeing, don't want to go to work, miss DH, wish someone would buy my house.

Josie's always been a good sleeper.... Well after about 9 months she was. Maybe I'm suppressing something.... Well actually now that I think about she hasn't been a good sleeper until recently. 8-7 or 8-8 basically. So sometime after 2 she got really good at sleeping. Lol before that she went down around 10, up around 4-6 to come sleep with me. Now if she sleeps in her toddler bed she usually comes to mine around 5 still but more recently she's been super adamant about sleeping with me. I think she knows the baby is close so she's getting in extra cuddles.

So I guess I can sympathize and let you know that one day it will get better, Sazz. :)

we just popped one of the 2 yr molars and thats it..

she still won't eat besides junk.

dr made me take another pregnancy test since i still haven't had a period. also did a diabetes, cholesterol and thyroid. won't get results til tomorrow, so we'll see!

Wow! You still haven't had a period! I'd be freaked the fuck out!
Sorry if I'm the lucky one but Isis cut her last teeth right at two years old. She cut like 8 teeth at once and didn't even make a peep!
I have such a hard time going to bed on time while dh is gone. It's 12:30 and I'm sitting here drinking a bud light and watching mad men. Seriously!

Poppy has cut all her teeth I think to!

Poppy slept well 6.30-6.30 with 2 wake ups where she went straight back off :) I feel refreshed

Yay for those getting good sleep! I'm (touch wood) very impressed with Eddie's sleep, generally only one wake up and will do a 6-7 hour stretch now. Last night we were painting so messed up his evening so he was still up at 11.30 so I fell asleep with him on me but woke at 1.15 and put him in his crib then he slept till 7.10!

Awesome! Dylans slept through a few nights this week. Eddie is still waking 6 or 7 hours after his bedtime bottle but will go back to sleep with no fuss and no bottle if I bring him into my bed.

Toby is coming in to me at night more and more. I used to put him back in his bed but cant be bothered now... im usually too tired or dont notice him sneak into bed. Hes 100% out of nappies and pullups now too. He is scared of public loos though :(

Josie's still working on the last 2 yr molar now. Then she's all done.

Where is your DH, Cheese?

Katherine, how did you get him night trained? I can't figure out how (without screwing up her sleep) to get Isis night trained.

Casey, DH started a new job in Illinois a couple weeks ago. Once we sell our house and can buy a new one in IL we'll be together. Until then I'm by myself with Isis. So could be a couple months or could be longer.

I got a bunch of dyeing done last night. I also started drawing a custom piece that's inspired by Starry Night but I'm starting to rethink how I have it since it'll be made into a diaper. I'm getting through my backlog.

To be honest he did it himself. Before we even started potty training we noticed his pull-ups were dry most mornings... then when we started putting pants on him during the day we would have a battle getting him to put his pul-lup on for bedtime. One day he just said "no mummy, i want pants" so I went along with it. That was maybe 3 months ago and he's had 3 accidents at night time since then. All 3 times were on nights when he's been very tired and either fallen asleep early/before his bedtime routine, or he's been overtired and refused to pee before going to bed. We've been lucky i guess!

You are lucky!! I'm trying to bribe her right now. I tell her every night she can have 3 m&m's in the morning if she wakes up dry. Unfortunately she loves her pull-ups because they have Dora on them. After these are gone I'm going to try some cloth trainers again and maybe she'll stop peeing at night. At daycare she stays dry for nap too but at home she naps for so long that she pees during nap too. I've seriously considered going in when I go to bed and take her to the potty to see if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->