April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

10 dpo BFN x 3.
Either I did not ovulate, or I peaked much earlier in CD 13 or on CD 12 (when I didn't test).
I am not testing again this cycle.PXL_20230405_171652496~2.jpg

3 dpo today and feeling crampy. Plus I had an increase in CM this morning after being mostly dry yesterday.

I'm liking the FF app though. I see that it compares symptoms to show your trends which is nice because then I don't have to manually go back on my other app and see what I was feeling like on x day from previous cycles.

Hopeing we all get some good news soon!

:dust:

No good news here. I just had some pink cm on wiping. I'm soooooo cross with my body. Confused though as less than an hour ago I checked for cm and it was like egg white. Usually I only get brown cm at the start of af not pink. It came out of nowhere. But I'm guessing I'm out. I just can't believe it I really thought this could be it. I'm so sad and angry with my body for having me fooled. My boobs are so so sore and I've had so many twinges and pains in the uterus area. Just want to cry x

Thanks @NDH. Of course I'm trying to cling onto hope of it being ib but if I'm sensible I have to admit defeat. It just was so odd, like a watery pink and just one wipe. Of course I'm checking every time now and nothing since.

Thanks @ChibiLena x
@littlewitch I wouldn't give up hope yet either! How are things with you I've been thinking about you and wondering how you and oh are doing x
Things are better between me and my husband. He seems self-aware that his issues with our relationship was just a projection of personal unhappiness.
We are both working on our own individual needs; trying to take more time for hobbies, alone time, wellness, etc.
He says he doesn't want another baby, but at the same time, he doesn't want to pull out or protect? So....
I guess I will still have chances of he maintains that stance.
I am pretty sure I can not stay pregnant anymore though if I am honest. We have been trying and NTNP by turns since 12/2021, and all I have had is 4 chemical pregnancies.
I am kind of approaching things with gratitude for chances, but I am not really that optimistic for success anymore.

@littlewitch I am still so hopeful for you! I'm sorry that hubby is sending you mixed messages, that's not very fair. Glad to hear he is becoming more self aware though, that's really important. My DH went through something similar with our first. Big hugs to you!

@josephine3 ughh! Sorry you're going through such confusion with this cycle! I hate when my body is all over the map.

I just got the first inklings of my period, some pink cm, and I'm actually just really happy for a definitive answer this cycle! I'm excited to get on with the next cycle of IUI!!! I hope this is the cycle we get our rainbow!!!!! Baby dust, baby dust, baby dust!!!!:dust:

Things are better between me and my husband. He seems self-aware that his issues with our relationship was just a projection of personal unhappiness.
We are both working on our own individual needs; trying to take more time for hobbies, alone time, wellness, etc.
He says he doesn't want another baby, but at the same time, he doesn't want to pull out or protect? So....
I am pretty sure I can not stay pregnant anymore though if I am honest. We have been trying and NTNP by turns since 12/2021, and all I have had is 4 chemical pregnancies.
I am kind of approaching things with gratitude for chances, but I am not really that optimistic for success anymore.

I'm glad there's still some hope. I really hope you get that sticky baby! My husband can be inconsistent too. The only reason I ever agreed to the vasectomy was because he promised we'd explore our options. Then fir several years denied he ever made that agreement. It was rough! Now we are on cycle 16 and his count is still low.. it sucks

As for now, i just had some light and short cramps and dizziness on the day after embryo transfer. And I have less gassy stomach now (sorry for tmi). Other than that, completely normal.

Today is 3dp5dt.
I read that slim person are more intense for the implantation symptoms but i didn't feel it.:sad1:

My feet are normally easily to feel cold. I have my socks on all the time. Just may be take it off for 5 mins if i start to sweats. I have no symptoms for two days now. Kind of feeling sad.

I have been staying at home all the time. It's still cold outside. I'm trying to keep my body warm. I thought of acupuncture. But there's no acupuncture available in my city.

What else i can do? :cry:

I think may be your husband just don't want to stress you up? No pull out and no protection will eventually the results of pregnancy

Good luck hun:hugs::dust:

Thanks @NDH. Of course I'm trying to cling onto hope of it being ib but if I'm sensible I have to admit defeat. It just was so odd, like a watery pink and just one wipe. Of course I'm checking every time now and nothing since.

If it's just a pinky cm and nothing more after a wipe. I'm still feeling hopeful for you. :hugs:

Good morning ladies,
I had ovulation pains yesterday and tons of ewcm this morning. We will cover tonight to be sure but then we will have done as well as can be with getting bd in every day since Monday.

I am happy to be in this forum again with you ladies after five years.

Last edited:
@josephine3
My af can sometimes start like that. Watery pink when wiping then stop and then start again the following day or day after.
But I hope for you it is IB.
Can I just say if it does turn into AF then I know exactly how you feel as I had pains in my uterus and ovaries at 7 and 8 dpo last cycle and 8dpo the cycle b4. Felt for sure it was implantation pain but all I’ve had is BFN. It really is so shit how our body’s mess us around like that.
I won’t be taking any notice of any pains or aches ever again. So fed up of having my heart broken constantly with the miscarriages and bfns and then AF. I remember with my sons and the miscarriage last June the implantation pain was very intense. So only get excited if I feel like that again. I also had on off sore boobs from 8dpo too but still nothing to show for it. Seems everyone around me is pregnant. We’re away at the moment and every where is pregnant women and new born babies. It’s the same back home too. It just feels so shit :-( how many dpo are you now?

@littlewitch
I’m so sorry it’s a BFN hon. Since my chemical in feb I’ve not had a hint of a line for 2 cycles now. It’s crap isn’t it.
I really hope you get a nice surprise tomorrow hon.
I also feel like it’s never going to happen. It’s so hard to remain hopeful with recurrent pregnancy loss or BFNs and long term ttc. It all sucks.

@Pink.Rose
Fx this cycle is the one

@Madcat99
I really hope this cycle is the one for you

@xxmyheartxx
Can’t see much on my phone hon. Can’t make the photo bigger to check as we are away at the moment and reception is poor.

@NightFlower
How are your tests today. What dpo are you now?

@ChibiLena
We’re so happy to have you back.

Sorry if I’ve missed anyone out.
good luck to all those still waiting to test. Or ovulate.
To anyone that is out, I’m sending huge hugs.
Depending on ovulation I will be testing again in April sometime. On cd3 today and I normally O around day 12 but I’ve got a virus at the moment so might be a later ovulation this cycle. Really hope this is the cycle for my rainbow.
[-o<
oh please Lord let this cycle be the ONE [-o<

I’m on the suppositories while pregnant and I’ve had nothing. I have a uti which I’m not sure if it’s linked but I was having bleeding which has stopped since I started the progesterone
It wouldn't surprise me if UTI is linked, I get the sometimes when using the suppositories. Maybe potentially introducing bacteria when there put in or something. :-k

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->