April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

Just took another test. 10 dpo today and nothing but white. I know there's still time, but I'm not very hopeful at this point.

Despite having lots of creamy cm (especially CD 8), I was mostly dry yesterday, and what little was there was very sticky. My cramps are more intense this morning and the tender boobs too. Just feels like AF is on her way.

I hate feeling so out of control over this. I don't know what more I can do :(

@Suggerbaby
My FS prescribed Mt the baby aspirin on my embryo transfer day. I had 75 mg of baby aspirin every night till 7 days post transferred, i got the pinkish and brownish watery few hours after my first :bfp: test.

We were panicked and contact our doctor straight away and she asked me to stop the baby aspirin and prescribe me another medicine , i have to take this medicine till the brownish/ pinkish is over.

Today is the 3rd day I still on and off have the watery brownish.

Praying hard the brownish and pinkish stop and wish my baby stick tight and grow well..

I'm not a chicken liver person. I just tried once , a little bite when it was served by dh's grandma. I felt disgusting of the smell. But i was craving for it so badly few days before I got my BFP.

Then dh cooked it for me. I asked him to cut it into very small pieces while he was cooking. I was still feeling disgusting of the smell but can't help myself to eat it. And at 12dpo when I got the watery brownish i started to check on Google. It's not recommended to eat a lot during pregnancy. I don't know if it is the reason for the watery brownish /pinkish because i had like a full plate continuously 2-3 days before BFP.

@ehjmorris how are you feeling? I know spotting can be worrisome, but it can also be normal. Big hugs, stick baby, stick!

@Pink.Rose I'm sorry you're feeling out already, the end of the tww is THE WORST.

Hope everyone is ok?
I'm currently a 1/2 days late which is very unlike me, used my last 2 tests in the house, my cycle is either wonky or I ovulated later than I thought, I don't temp just go by opks and symptoms, just want my af to arrive

20230412_164134.jpg

@ehjmorris oh I do hope the spotting isn't anything bad for you xxx
Have you had many chemicals already?
@WantingababyF uhhhhh that sucks. I hope that you get a real line soon. Or that you just had dilute pee for the most recent test x

Holy crap I just got a super clear :BFP: and I'm only 7 or 8 dpo.

I've been having super painful breasts since yesterday and peeing a ton but those are my only real symptoms.
Last night I was thinking I should start using my progesterone cream but thought it would be too early still to really matter.

I didn't want to start testing early, and I was kicking myself for wasting tests so soon when I opened the package to dip it in mid afternoon pee I hadn't even managed to hold for an hour, but the line started coming up immediately! I told myself not to get my hopes up as the dye was still running and I've been burned by thinking i was seeing positives in the streaky wet tests only for them to dry white before.

The picture is from barely a minute after dipping it, and it's just dried even more obvious.

I guess I having a Christmas baby after all.

I've been having super painful breasts since yesterday and peeing a ton but those are my only real symptoms.
Last night I was thinking I should start using my progesterone cream but thought it would be too early still to really matter.

I didn't want to start testing early, and I was kicking myself for wasting tests so soon when I opened the package to dip it in mid afternoon pee I hadn't even managed to hold for an hour, but the line started coming up immediately! I told myself not to get my hopes up as the dye was still running and I've been burned by thinking i was seeing positives in the streaky wet tests only for them to dry white before.

The picture is from barely a minute after dipping it, and it's just dried even more obvious.

Huge congrats to you!

Thank you! I'm in shock. It seems so early for a test that obvious.

I'm praying it's my sticky rainbow and therefore the last BFP I'll have to see, but I'm not babying myself. I've been working in the garden this week shoveling several wheelbarrow loads of compost every day and I'm not going stop just because I'm too scared of recurrent loss to do anything physical.

Thank you! I'm in shock. It seems so early for a test that obvious.

I'm praying it's my sticky rainbow and therefore the last BFP I'll have to see, but I'm not babying myself. I've been working in the garden this week shoveling several wheelbarrow loads of compost every day and I'm not going stop just because I'm too scared of recurrent loss to do anything physical.

lovely early bfp.. maybe twins?

I already have 4 year old twins I think I would die if I had another set :rofl:.

They do say if you've had a set of twins your more likely to have another set :blush: so maybe lol xx

Yes!!!!! This is amazing!!! Congratulations!!! Ohhh I hope this thread continues to be lucky!! Me and DH just baby danced and I was so good, legs up and everything! Then I sneezed. It ALL CAME OUT :haha: what the heck?! I'm laughing but I'm also kinda mad lol realllllllly hope some stayed in!:haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->