April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

Hey ladies!! I'll be joining you this cycle, I'll be testing April 20th-23rd, somewhere around there (all depends on when I order and get my wondfo). I am currently CD 16, so that will put me around 10-13 DPO depending on when I test.

I usually don't get much until 13/14 DPO tho, then it goes from squinters to undeniable overnight :haha:.

Hi ladies :hi:

I’m jumping in the thread to offer support and extra pair of eyes for line spotting. I had my surprise (welcome surprise) of bfp few days ago, but here’s my todays test to keep an eye on progression.

Sending everyone lots of luck on their bfp journeys :dust:

View attachment 1115033
That test looks amazing! Congratulations :).

Hey all

just running out the door and wanted to update todays test, let me know if you want me to stop
These are the last three days 9-11dpo smu as fmu sucks for me

I will catch up when back home

View attachment 1115035 View attachment 1115036
Wow, those are def a bfp! Congratulations :) .

Idk what's up with FRERs these days! I never used to get indents on them before with my other kids, but almost always do anytime I use one now!

I've been using the early at home tests these past couple cycles but I also have some from Dollar Tree, a box of FRER (including a digi) and a box of clear blue digis so I'm set if I'm lucky enough to finally see that pink anytime soon!

Idk what's up with FRERs these days! I never used to get indents on them before with my other kids, but almost always do anytime I use one now!

I've been using the early at home tests these past couple cycles but I also have some from Dollar Tree, a box of FRER (including a digi) and a box of clear blue digis so I'm set if I'm lucky enough to finally see that pink anytime soon!
Yeah I can't seem to keep any tests around when I need to use them... I have a box of wondfo in my cart that I need to order, getting at least 50 of them, and I guarantee they will be gone in 2 cycles :haha:.

@ciz Congratulations!

@ehjmorris Great progression. Congratulations!

@Kiwiberry So happy to have you here again.

@WantingababyF I am so sorry the tests were unreliable. 9dpo is very early. Will you continue testing?

@Pink.Rose Any news yet? :happydance:

I think I will wait until AF is due and test if it hasn't come. These false lines are just annoying so hopefully if I wait and by some miracle I did fall pregnant then It should be very obvious. I tested early as I am supposed to start aspirin as soo as I get a BFP and didn't want to risk starting it too late.

Hey ladies!! I'll be joining you this cycle, I'll be testing April 20th-23rd, somewhere around there (all depends on when I order and get my wondfo). I am currently CD 16, so that will put me around 10-13 DPO depending on when I test.

I usually don't get much until 13/14 DPO tho, then it goes from squinters to undeniable overnight :haha:.

Good luck hun!

I think I will wait until AF is due and test if it hasn't come. These false lines are just annoying so hopefully if I wait and by some miracle I did fall pregnant then It should be very obvious. I tested early as I am supposed to start aspirin as soo as I get a BFP and didn't want to risk starting it too late.

That makes total sense if you have to take medication as soon as possible. I have all fingers crossed for you.

So sorry about the bfn @WantingababyF wishing you the best for when you test next

@Mummy23beauts great line, I wish I could stop testing.

as for me, I was hectic on my feet today and tonight I’ve got cramps in front and back and slightly watery brown on toilet paper :(

this is always how it goes. I will update tomorrow but I think if this is another loss I’m calling quits on ttc as I can’t take anymore

wishing you all best of luck

@ehjmorris I no you said its how it starts but brown tends to be old and normally nothing to worry about, I have everything crossed that everything is going to be OK and its just you've done to much xx

Yay congrats on the bfps! Still lurking around lol.
@ehjmorris aww I really hope this is it for you. Fx

@WantingababyF
There is so many mixed things to do with baby aspirin. Some say to take it the whole way through the cycle. Some say to take from like 8dpo and some say to only take from BFP.
I took it from BFP with my son. But I also took it from BFP with my miscarriage last year and the chemical in feb. So mixed things when googling too.
I was taking it throughout the whole cycle last cycle and then read how it can effect implantation. Other things say it helps with implantation. I stopped it anyway. It’s all so confusing.
So for recurrent miscarriages do we only take from BFP?
A lady on here said she took it from BFP and then lost and then decided to take the whole way through the cycle and got pregnant with a healthy baby. So it’s just all so confusing.
I mean I took it from BFP with my son and he is nearly 2 now. But it didn’t help the last 2 pregnancies to stick. I’ve had 3 losses in the 14 months of ttc.
And b4 my son I had 4 losses. Do you only recommend it from BFP hon?

@Madcat99
With my son I started baby aspirin 75mg from my BFP and took it the whole way through pregnancy. As it helps blood pressure and I had pre eclampsia with my 10 year old dd. I took baby aspirin from BFP with my son because b4 I fell with him I had 4 chemical pregnancies.
It’s supposed to help but I’ve had 3 losses this time to. We been ttc for 14 cycles now and I had a chemical last April. A miscarriage last June and then another chemical in feb. I did start the baby aspirin from BFP but sadly still lost. But as they were all early losses I guess there must of been something wrong. I normally lose at 4+3 ish weeks but I made it to 5+1 with my miscarriage last June. Really thought that one was going to be all good with my tests being so dark, was devastated when I lost it. The chemical I had in feb I started bleeding at just over 4 weeks then I find out my neighbour is pregnant. That was hard going. She’s 12 weeks now.
Praying so hard I get my rainbow soon. I turn 44 in December so I know my chances are very low. But praying so hard it happens for us: then I’ll be complete and definitely done.

@Mummy23beauts
See that love fx for you.
have you been advised to take baby aspirin at all?

@ChibiLena
That all sounds very promising. Good luck for when you test hon.

@Xxenssial
I can bet I will be getting BFNs. Praying I do get my sticky rainbow BFP this cycle but have no hope anymore!

@josephine3 and @NDH
I’m taking 400mg of ubiniqual coq10.
Vitamin D
Methyl folate
2000mg organic Galatanised maca root
B vitamins complex with zinc

those look good @josephine3 but like NDH said I would get some more coq 10 to bump that up a bit. Are you over 35? Apparently if over 35 it’s best to take Ubiniqual coq10 (May of spelled that a bit wrong.) but can give you the correct spelling if you need it.
Hope this helps lovely.
I think my AF is due around May 3rd too depending on ovulation. Hopefully we both get to test in April and it will be lucky for us too.

@Pink.Rose
Pray we both get out take home healthy baby BFPs this cycle love.

@ehjmorris
Beautiful lines lovely

@thencomesbebe
Fx for us both lovely

upload_2023-4-12_12-6-29.png

Please ignore that emoji it’s not even my one lol. It’s my step daughters.

@Kiwiberry
Good luck lovely. Hope we both get sticky rainbow BFPs this cycle.

@ehjmorris
Hi sweet like @tdog has said brown is old.
Your tests look great. I actually had pink spotting from 14dpo until 8 weeks with my son.
And a red bleed at 6 and 14+5 weeks. Panicked because any bleeding in pregnancy for me means miscarriage but it was a small cervical erosion.
I think the sorting at 14dpo was from where he implanted. I got my BFP at 10dpo with him. I pray this one is for keeps for you.
Totally know how you feel tho.
If I have another loss I don’t know if I’ll be able to carry on.
It’s hard enough with the long term trying but the losses on top just make it so much harder.
I hope this is it for you love.
And I’m praying my rainbow BFP is Jody around the corner and I can join you all. [-o<

Cd9 for me today.
Af stopped on cd6 but last night cd8 i wiped and was bleeding again. I put a pad on and woke up to dried brown blood on it. And I’m having brown when wiping. My AF is usually way out the building by now. So I’m now sure why I’m having brown when wiping. Still hope I ovulate at my normal time of cd12 13 but I have awful feeling it’s going to be late due to the virus and now this brown when wiping, or I won’t ovulate at all. Urghhhh I hate all of this so so much.
Just want to be pregnant with my rainbow. ](*,)

@WantingababyF
There is so many mixed things to do with baby aspirin. Some say to take it the whole way through the cycle. Some say to take from like 8dpo and some say to only take from BFP.
I took it from BFP with my son. But I also took it from BFP with my miscarriage last year and the chemical in feb. So mixed things when googling too.
I was taking it throughout the whole cycle last cycle and then read how it can effect implantation. Other things say it helps with implantation. I stopped it anyway. It’s all so confusing.
So for recurrent miscarriages do we only take from BFP?
A lady on here said she took it from BFP and then lost and then decided to take the whole way through the cycle and got pregnant with a healthy baby. So it’s just all so confusing.
I mean I took it from BFP with my son and he is nearly 2 now. But it didn’t help the last 2 pregnancies to stick. I’ve had 3 losses in the 14 months of ttc.
And b4 my son I had 4 losses. Do you only recommend it from BFP hon?

@Madcat99
With my son I started baby aspirin 75mg from my BFP and took it the whole way through pregnancy. As it helps blood pressure and I had pre eclampsia with my 10 year old dd. I took baby aspirin from BFP with my son because b4 I fell with him I had 4 chemical pregnancies.
It’s supposed to help but I’ve had 3 losses this time to. We been ttc for 14 cycles now and I had a chemical last April. A miscarriage last June and then another chemical in feb. I did start the baby aspirin from BFP but sadly still lost. But as they were all early losses I guess there must of been something wrong. I normally lose at 4+3 ish weeks but I made it to 5+1 with my miscarriage last June. Really thought that one was going to be all good with my tests being so dark, was devastated when I lost it. The chemical I had in feb I started bleeding at just over 4 weeks then I find out my neighbour is pregnant. That was hard going. She’s 12 weeks now.
Praying so hard I get my rainbow soon. I turn 44 in December so I know my chances are very low. But praying so hard it happens for us: then I’ll be complete and definitely done.

@Mummy23beauts
See that love fx for you.
have you been advised to take baby aspirin at all?

@ChibiLena
That all sounds very promising. Good luck for when you test hon.

@Xxenssial
I can bet I will be getting BFNs. Praying I do get my sticky rainbow BFP this cycle but have no hope anymore!

Hi Sugger,

I don't have any personal recommendations as to when aspirin maybe more beneficial as I only started it the pregnancy I lost Talluah at 17 weeks. My OBGyn has only told me to take it from BFP, not mad mention of taking it daily. It is interesting though isn't it, the mixed directives. I suppose woman have had positive outcomes both ways so it is probably hard for us to know. I am sure there is some scientific study out there that researches this although pregnancy studies are usually pretty limited.
Next time I see my ObGyn I will ask the question though. Not sure when that will be x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->