April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

Congratulations @NDH !! Perhaps you ovulated earlier than you expected? Lovely bpf!! So excited for you!

With the temperatures I did take it seems unlikely but I can't rule it out as a possibility.
I don't have post ovulation temps below 36.6C unless it's a slow rise the first day after ovulation and the first temperature I took on CD13 was 36.47. but since that's all the temping I did I can't know for sure I didn't ovulate on CD 10 or 11. CD12 and 13 are my mean ovulation days, but earlier than that isn't unheard of.

Yes!!!!! This is amazing!!! Congratulations!!! Ohhh I hope this thread continues to be lucky!! Me and DH just baby danced and I was so good, legs up and everything! Then I sneezed. It ALL CAME OUT :haha: what the heck?! I'm laughing but I'm also kinda mad lol realllllllly hope some stayed in!:haha::haha:

Lol.. no worries. I believe there must be also some :spermy: already making their way there.

It would be fun and sure bundle of joy for another set of twins!!:happydance::happydance:

We live in an RV and it's crazy enough with 5 kids :haha:.
I had my amazing mom and a wonderful support network when I had my twins last time, and I wouldn't have that this time. There is part of me that would love the idea of having another set, but not having the help and support those first few months with TWO newborns has me definitely wishing for just one

We live in an RV and it's crazy enough with 5 kids :haha:.
I had my amazing mom and a wonderful support network when I had my twins last time, and I wouldn't have that this time. There is part of me that would love the idea of having another set, but not having the help and support those first few months with TWO newborns has me definitely wishing for just one

Yes, indeed. Anyway, it's blessing from god. Be it twins or just one, i believe you can handle that when the time comes.:lol:

Reactions: NDH
Update on me

only had brown and only small amounts yesterday none today, got my blood test back for hcg levels for 10dpo is 12 and progesterone was 19
She has prescribed me progesterone suppositories (very expensive!) but glad to have them… they are called utrogestan
Here’s hoping it’s up from here
Update on 9-12dpo tests from left to right

525D1F24-CDD3-489B-8B73-A2AC0EE6177D.jpeg B058363C-AD80-45C1-93CC-5611991A1569.jpeg

Update on me

only had brown and only small amounts yesterday none today, got my blood test back for hcg levels for 10dpo is 12 and progesterone was 19
She has prescribed me progesterone suppositories (very expensive!) but glad to have them… they are called utrogestan

View attachment 1115047 View attachment 1115048
Tonight’s test is much darker! Feeling better about it and hope it continues

ECD04BAF-EB1F-4713-862E-1E13CC11395B.jpeg

@Pink.Rose
I’m so sorry lovely. Those BFNs sting so so bad. Hope you get lines later today or tomorrow. But I know what you mean. I know I’m out I get bfn at 10dpo. But I did get that BFP at 13dpo in feb, but it was a chemical. With my sons I had BFP at 10dpo. But everyone is different. Hope you get a lovely surprise tomorrow lovely.

Oh ladies I want my rainbow BFP so badly. This thread seems so blessed and I’m praying it will be blessed for me too.
I’m cd10 today and waiting for ovulation. Have no idea when or if I will due to the virus.

Update on me

View attachment 1115047 View attachment 1115048

I get those same suppositories for progesterone. I think they were like $95 a pack and the pregnancy before my 2nd tri miscarriage that resulted in D&C at 9 weeks I had to use 2 in morning 2 at night. I think if I remember correct there was only like 30 or 50 something in a packet. They were costing me a small fortune. Things we do for these little babies.

Oh ladies I want my rainbow BFP so badly. This thread seems so blessed and I’m praying it will be blessed for me too.
I’m cd10 today and waiting for ovulation. Have no idea when or if I will due to the virus.

Keep test for the opk and hope you got the BFP soon!
:dust:

I get those same suppositories for progesterone. I think they were like $95 a pack and the pregnancy before my 2nd tri miscarriage that resulted in D&C at 9 weeks I had to use 2 in morning 2 at night. I think if I remember correct there was only like 30 or 50 something in a packet. They were costing me a small fortune. Things we do for these little babies.

Me too. I'm also on the progesterone suppositories. I'm on two for three times a day.
Really costly. Hopefully baby grow well.

Yes $91 here and they are 200mg each and 42 in a pack
Dr said it’s up to me if I want to take the two a day or can just take one a day so they last longer.
I’ve taken two today just to give a boost to start and will do daily and hope for the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->