April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

sorry your feeling out. Hope you get a surprise bfp and af stays away

great to hear your opks are darkening. Look forward to seeing those peaks.

Afm, my temp dropped this morning so looks like today is ovulation day. My peaks lasted between 4-8pm. Haven’t tested yet this morning to see if the opks are heading back down. Hoping to see a lovely rise in the morning. Managed to bd the last 3 nights but can’t today with the kids being home and dh having to go to work tonight. Feeling nervous to have to miss actual ovulation day but it can’t be helped. Just pray I’m still in with a good shot this cycle.
Forgot to add my opks yesterday.
View attachment 1115061
@Pink.Rose could you please put me down to test on 23rd. I’ll be 9dpo

Looks quite promising ! Waiting for your good news hon!

Okay, just saw the doctor! I have one follicle on the right and 2 on the left, but my lining is a little thin so he's giving me an estrogen suppository to take to thicken it up. The IUI will be on Tuesday and then I will be right back in the TWW! I will probably be testing again sometime between April 30-May 3

My tests are darkening *insanely* fast. Normally you pretty much have to compare tests two days apart to see any real progression at first as from one day to the next there isn't a huge difference. I'm getting significantly darker lines in *hours*.
The bottom test was from last night, the second from the bottom was from 22h after the very first test. I haven't even tested yet today. :saywhat:.
At this point I'm praying there aren't more than two in there :rofl:.
Apparently when someone has already had twins their chances of having twins again jumps to 1:12, and being 38 also increases my chances :saywhat:

IMG_20230414_104016739~2.jpg

My tests are darkening *insanely* fast. Normally you pretty much have to compare tests two days apart to see any real progression at first as from one day to the next there isn't a huge difference. I'm getting significantly darker lines in *hours*.
The bottom test was from last night, the second from the bottom was from 22h after the very first test. I haven't even tested yet today. :saywhat:.
Apparently when someone has already had twins their chances of having twins again jumps to 1:12, and being 38 also increases my chances :saywhat:

View attachment 1115067
Wow wow wow!! Lovely progression!

Reactions: NDH
Okay, just saw the doctor! I have one follicle on the right and 2 on the left, but my lining is a little thin so he's giving me an estrogen suppository to take to thicken it up. The IUI will be on Tuesday and then I will be right back in the TWW! I will probably be testing again sometime between April 30-May 3

I hope this will be it for you lovely. Wishing you all the luck in the world

View attachment 1115067

your progression is awesome hun. So happy for you

@NDH Thats crazy Progression!! I think it would be SO cool if you have twins after that terrible late-stage miscarriage you had. We would all be totally cheering you on here!!!

@NDH wow!! That is some crazy progression you have there!! Maybe it really is twins what dpo are you now ish?
@Laurabub84 those opks are crazy dark too good luck this cycle!
@thencomesbebe thanks for reminding me before about you having the iui! Best of luck! See you on the May testing thread! I will add you on x

My best guess is 10dpo today. I could be anywhere from 9-12dpo, but the 4th lines up with the day I had mittleshmertz, which is usually a dead giveaway for me. I didn't temp prior to then, but on the 5th my temperature was in my ambiguous range where it's not in the post ovulatory range, but is higher than 90% of my preovulatory temps, ans it was definitely in my post ovulatory range on the 6th. It's possible but very unlikely I ovulated prior to the 4th, but if I did it couldnt have been by more than two days.

View attachment 1115067

Looks very promising! So happy for you!

@NDH beautiful progression so happy for you!!

@Suggerhoney I hope the virus didn't mess up your cycle too much and you ovulate soon!

@Laurabub84 so sorry about your hubby's health scare, I am glad it hasn't turned out to be serious!!

@thencomesbebe good luck with the IUI!!

@Madcat99 those are awesome numbers congrats!!

AFM still in limbo, another negative opk today, temp is still meh and if I did ovulate on CD9 I should be on progesterone already but I'm not game to start it without being more confident I've ovulated :-k Wish I started temping and opks before 9dpo but we were away camping and I thought I had time!

congratulations to everyone with beautiful BFPs.
I tested 12DPO and BFN so I will be joining the May thread.
Hopefully May is 3rd time lucky as I tested positive in May both time for my 2 little guys. Fingers crossed for everyone left to test though as we still have a while to go in this month xx

Oh hun, that's good for the three follicles! How thick is your lining now ?

View attachment 1115067

Yes hun, your line darken so much in this early stage. I think it's really a great possibility of getting another set of twins..:lol::lol::lol:

@NDH beautiful progression so happy for you!!

@Suggerhoney I hope the virus didn't mess up your cycle too much and you ovulate soon!

@Laurabub84 so sorry about your hubby's health scare, I am glad it hasn't turned out to be serious!!

@thencomesbebe good luck with the IUI!!

@Madcat99 those are awesome numbers congrats!!

AFM still in limbo, another negative opk today, temp is still meh and if I did ovulate on CD9 I should be on progesterone already but I'm not game to start it without being more confident I've ovulated :-k Wish I started temping and opks before 9dpo but we were away camping and I thought I had time!

Well, keep track on the opk and I hope you can catch the O'Day.:hugs:

congratulations to everyone with beautiful BFPs.
I tested 12DPO and BFN so I will be joining the May thread.
Hopefully May is 3rd time lucky as I tested positive in May both time for my 2 little guys. Fingers crossed for everyone left to test though as we still have a while to go in this month xx

Wow.. what a coincidence that both boys are conceived in May. Hope next month will be the one for you!! :hugs:

@NDH
They look so so good.

@ehjmorris
How are you doing hon? How’s the tests?

Cd12 for me and opks still very very negative. Can barley see the test line and CB digital is still a open circle.
Ovulated cd12 the last 2 cycles so definitely looks like the virus has messed things up.
Don’t even know if I will definitely ovulate . So done with all this now.
I am on the verge of giving up ladies. Nearly a year and a half of trying and nothing but losses and BFNs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->