April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

We had a slight mishap with the trigger shot! (It turned out ok but it was nerve wracking). Our fertility clinic gave us instructions for Ovadrel but we got Novarel. We didn't have to mix anything last month, but we had to mix the Novarel to prep it and we didn't have instructions! We called the emergency line but no one answered. In the meantime, my husband mixed all of the (medical)water (10mL) into the hcg solution. I got a hold of my SIL who is an RN and has knowledge of fertility treatments and I found an instructional video on YouTube. It turns out we were only supposed to mix in 1mL. Long story short, in order to take the whole dose of the trigger shot, DH had to jab me 3 times!!!!! Crazy night. Ouch.

Oh wow.. so dramatic... You didn't check the drug when you got it ? I can't imagine the injection with 10ml.. it's a lot and must be quite painful.

Anyway, glad that it's done and hope for your good news!\\:D/

I still have the watery pinkish / brownish. I'm trying to do bed rest as possible. Being first time pregnancy at 39 is higher risk than others,right? I have the discharges since 12dpo till now (19dpo). I'm worrying if everything will be good..

I have my beta on 15dpo, 632.4 and 17dpo, 1679.

When will the watery pinkish and brownish over?
:-(

I still have the watery pinkish / brownish. I'm trying to do bed rest as possible. Being first time pregnancy at 39 is higher risk than others,right? I have the discharges since 12dpo till now (19dpo). I'm worrying if everything will be good..

I have my beta on 15dpo, 632.4 and 17dpo, 1679.

When will the watery pinkish and brownish over?
:-(
Sorry it's so stressful with my first I had brown / pink discharges and even heavy bleeding throughout the first trimester, it's awful to go through it. Your betas are excellent though so I would try not to worry too much, I know easier said then done!

Thank you. Fingers crossed for next month. Gosh it I hard month after month. Almost at 2 years of hoping for our 3rd earth side baby.

I had rough couple of days thinking about Tallulah. I am staying at my sisters while the kitchen gets renovated. She was pregnant last month but didn't stick. She came to me yesterday morning after doing a test and wanted to borrow my eyes. Again pregnant clear as day. I am happy that she got pregnant again so quickly and doesn't have to go through what me and my littlest sister goes through. Still is so difficult though to see others get pregnant at the drop of a hat. It's hard not to think about how far along you should be or that we are creeping closer to Talluahs due date but she has already been gone for 2 months.
It doesn't help that the fertility meds make me feel bloated, and destroy my skin, makes me feel pretty crappy and get emotional.
I need to try stay positive though and hope we will get to have another baby soon.

Hugs :hugs: Long term TTC is so hard. Getting up and trying again month after month. And watching friends / family fall pregnant easily time and again, it's the hardest thing I've ever been through. Hopefully we will all get our rainbows someday soon. I realised the other day that we are approaching 4 years TTC. Some months I think I can't do it anymore, but I just can't bring myself to stop trying or take a break in case that month could have been the one.

Hugs :hugs: Long term TTC is so hard. Getting up and trying again month after month. And watching friends / family fall pregnant easily time and again, it's the hardest thing I've ever been through. Hopefully we will all get our rainbows someday soon. I realised the other day that we are approaching 4 years TTC. Some months I think I can't do it anymore, but I just can't bring myself to stop trying or take a break in case that month could have been the one.

Oh my gosh I am so sorry, here I am complaining about 2 years. My heart really goes out to you, but you must be one strong lady to be able to keep going. I hope so much that we both can get the rainbow we are hoping for.

AF showed up today, wondering if possibly those lines were chemical. I normally have 31-32 day cycles and wasn't due till Monday. The last time mine showed up early was a definite chemical so puts it into question.
On the other hand I am grateful she is early and we are able to start a new cycle. Onto May testing for me!

@ChibiLena hope you get your bfp and af stays away

@ehjmorris oh hun. Bleeding in pregnancy is terrifying but it doesn’t always mean the worst. I hope it stops and your appointment tomorrow will bring good news and baby is ok. Thinking of you :hugs:

@WantingababyF Sorry for af. It’s incredibly hard to watch others around you falling and being pregnant. I have a cousin who’s due date is a week after mine so to keep seeing her updates on fb and her scan photos it’s heartbreaking. I should be 32+3 weeks today. So close to meeting baby. All the best for this new cycle. Hope it brings your rainbow

@Fuchsia1412 so sorry for your loss. I hope the bleeding stops soon :hugs:

@Pink.Rose hugs lovely. I hope next cycle will be the one

@thencomesbebe ouch!! That sounds tough. Sorry you have to go through that. I hope it will be well worth it and you’ll get that precious bfp

@Madcat99 hope the spotting stops. Bleeding is more common than we think in the first trimester but is always such a worry. Keeping everything crossed for a healthy, sticky little bean

@Lightning7 pray you get your rainbow very soon. 4 years is a horrendously long time.

Last edited:
@ehjmorris
I am thinking of you sweetheart.

@WantingababyF
Its so hard when others are pregnant. Ive been through that myself with my neighbour who is now 13 weeks. Im ok with it now but it has been very hard. So im sending you the biggest hugs.

@thencomesbebe
Outch bless you. Heres hoping thats the last time you ever have to do that and this cycle is the one.

@Madcat99
Its so hard and scary seeing any form of blood in pregnancy. But I did have spotting on and off from 14dpo with my son and a bleed at 6 and 14+5 weeks. It can be very normal. But i know its not nice seeing it. Hope it stops soon.

@Lightning7
4 years im so sorry lovely. You are one strong lady. Praying your rainbow is just around the corner.

Afm
Cd14 and just got my peak on the clear blue digital. And my cheapies have matching lines now so should be peak today sometime too.
We bd last on Saturday and again today. I have loads of cm. Starting to feel hopeful with all this cm. Had barly any last cycle. Ovulation should be tomorrow then 1dpo on wednesday. Please let this cycle be the ONE[-o<

Oh wow.. so dramatic... You didn't check the drug when you got it ? I can't imagine the injection with 10ml.. it's a lot and must be quite painful.

Anyway, glad that it's done and hope for your good news!\\:D/
I usually trust DH to do that, he was home when it was delivered and he's a Navy corpsman. I think we both just assumed they sent us the Ovadrel. We usually don't upen it and stick it right in the fridge when we get it.

I usually trust DH to do that, he was home when it was delivered and he's a Navy corpsman. I think we both just assumed they sent us the Ovadrel. We usually don't upen it and stick it right in the fridge when we get it.

Glad its all done now tho love, fx for us both

We had a slight mishap with the trigger shot! (It turned out ok but it was nerve wracking). Our fertility clinic gave us instructions for Ovadrel but we got Novarel. We didn't have to mix anything last month, but we had to mix the Novarel to prep it and we didn't have instructions! We called the emergency line but no one answered. In the meantime, my husband mixed all of the (medical)water (10mL) into the hcg solution. I got a hold of my SIL who is an RN and has knowledge of fertility treatments and I found an instructional video on YouTube. It turns out we were only supposed to mix in 1mL. Long story short, in order to take the whole dose of the trigger shot, DH had to jab me 3 times!!!!! Crazy night. Ouch.

Oh wow! Glad it turned out ok!

@Madcat99 them betas sound very good discharge can be normal love I no its hard not to worry but try not to xx

Sorry it's so stressful with my first I had brown / pink discharges and even heavy bleeding throughout the first trimester, it's awful to go through it. Your betas are excellent though so I would try not to worry too much, I know easier said then done!

I'm worrying the reason that causing my spotting for a week.. is there a way to find out? I'm having 6 progesterone suppositories everyday now and my progesterone level was 63.15 on 17dpo. Is that normal? Normally when will us stop the progesterone suppositories in pregnancy?

I think as long as the spotting is still there, I'll take a test from time to time to ensure the pregnancy is ok..

Besides that, I don't really have symptoms of pregnancy. Only sore boobs and little twinges on the day after embryos transfer. Other than that, I didn't feel anything. Is that normal?

@Suggerhoney did you had continuesly spotting for a week or longer than that?
This really gets me worry. Hard to cope with that. I'm trying to have bed rest as much as possible, but whenever I get up from the bed ,I felt the spotting and have to rush to the washroom. :-(

Well.. it's official, AF stopped being a tease and showed her face just moments ago. Onto cycle 17 for me :(

I'm not thrilled about the possibility of a January birth date as I already have a January kiddo, but I'd hate to miss out on any chances. Assuming I have a normal length cycle, I'd likely have a possible due date of January 22nd, give or take.

I'll stick around to update the front page as needed, good luck to those still waiting!

@ehjmorris I am so sorry :(. Hoping you had a lousy FRER. I have heard so many bad things about FRER lately

@Fuchsia1412 I'm so sorry you've had another loss :hugs:

@Lightning7 yay for ovulation! Hope your tww ends in a sticky :bfp:

@thencomesbebe aaah so sorry about the mix up with the trigger shot! I hope the fact it was mixed with too much water doesn't affect its efficacy. I wouldn't think so, but even still it's not nice to have to be poked three times instead of once. Good luck! I hope you get your sticky :bfp:

@WantingababyF I'm so sorry AF got you. And how inconsiderate of your sister to to ask you to confirm her pregnancy test is positive. That would be such a difficult position to be in :hugs:

@Suggerhoney yay for peak! I'm so glad you are feeling positive about this month. I really hope this is the month for you :hugs:

@Pink.Rose I'm sorry AF got you and you're onto another month :(

@Madcat99 I hope the spotting eases up.
Your 15dpo beta is pretty close to what mine was with my twins! That's a fantastic rise!
Do you know what unit of measurement your progesterone was in? Is it ng/ml or nmol/l? Above 20 ng/ml is ideal to see progesterone which converts to 50nmol/l, so either way your progesterone is in a fantastic range!

I've just had my first HCG test drawn, with a repeat booked for Thursday. I won't get the results for a week though!

@NDH
I really hope the spotting is over now. It's too much worry for me.

Btw,my progesterone level is 63.15nmol/l. Is it still low level based to I'm taking 6 progesterone suppositories/day?

Yea, I'll have my first ultrasound at 5 weeks+5d ( April 24th). I'm thinking to make another HCG at 5w+2d (this Friday). Just to ease my mind before the doctor appointment.[-o<

Keep us updated for your HCG beta hon.;)

63nmol/L is 25ng/ml which is fantastic! But since that's with supplementation I'm definitely not advising you stop using progesterone. Lots of Drs are happy to see it above 15, but really 20+ is the ideal

@ehjmorris
I am thinking of you sweetheart.

@WantingababyF
Its so hard when others are pregnant. Ive been through that myself with my neighbour who is now 13 weeks. Im ok with it now but it has been very hard. So im sending you the biggest hugs.

@thencomesbebe
Outch bless you. Heres hoping thats the last time you ever have to do that and this cycle is the one.

@Madcat99
Its so hard and scary seeing any form of blood in pregnancy. But I did have spotting on and off from 14dpo with my son and a bleed at 6 and 14+5 weeks. It can be very normal. But i know its not nice seeing it. Hope it stops soon.

@Lightning7
4 years im so sorry lovely. You are one strong lady. Praying your rainbow is just around the corner.

Afm
Cd14 and just got my peak on the clear blue digital. And my cheapies have matching lines now so should be peak today sometime too.
We bd last on Saturday and again today. I have loads of cm. Starting to feel hopeful with all this cm. Had barly any last cycle. Ovulation should be tomorrow then 1dpo on wednesday. Please let this cycle be the ONE[-o<

So relieved for you that ovulation didn’t keep you waiting. Fingers crossed for this cycle.

Well.. it's official, AF stopped being a tease and showed her face just moments ago. Onto cycle 17 for me :(

I'm not thrilled about the possibility of a January birth date as I already have a January kiddo, but I'd hate to miss out on any chances. Assuming I have a normal length cycle, I'd likely have a possible due date of January 22nd, give or take.

I'll stick around to update the front page as needed, good luck to those still waiting!

so sorry af got you hun. Hope this new cycle will be the one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->