April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

Still don't have a full on period yet, but woke up to more brown/gray cm. It's so weird it's both sticky and watery at the same time.. CD 13 today and I'm betting my LP will be short this month (usually it's 16 days). Not sure why my cycle is so weird this month.

Sticky and watery at the same time is so strange

@NDH beautiful progression so happy for you!!

@Suggerhoney I hope the virus didn't mess up your cycle too much and you ovulate soon!

@Laurabub84 so sorry about your hubby's health scare, I am glad it hasn't turned out to be serious!!

@thencomesbebe good luck with the IUI!!

@Madcat99 those are awesome numbers congrats!!

AFM still in limbo, another negative opk today, temp is still meh and if I did ovulate on CD9 I should be on progesterone already but I'm not game to start it without being more confident I've ovulated :-k Wish I started temping and opks before 9dpo but we were away camping and I thought I had time!

sorry you stuck in limbo. It’s the worst. Hope you get some clear answers soon

congratulations to everyone with beautiful BFPs.
I tested 12DPO and BFN so I will be joining the May thread.
Hopefully May is 3rd time lucky as I tested positive in May both time for my 2 little guys. Fingers crossed for everyone left to test though as we still have a while to go in this month xx

I’m so sorry this wasn’t your month. Really hope next cycle will be the one. Hugs

@NDH
They look so so good.

@ehjmorris
How are you doing hon? How’s the tests?

Cd12 for me and opks still very very negative. Can barley see the test line and CB digital is still a open circle.
Ovulated cd12 the last 2 cycles so definitely looks like the virus has messed things up.
Don’t even know if I will definitely ovulate . So done with all this now.
I am on the verge of giving up ladies. Nearly a year and a half of trying and nothing but losses and BFNs.

really hope ovulation is just around the corner for you. The wait is just so hard.
Wish I could give you a huge hug

Still don't have a full on period yet, but woke up to more brown/gray cm. It's so weird it's both sticky and watery at the same time.. CD 13 today and I'm betting my LP will be short this month (usually it's 16 days). Not sure why my cycle is so weird this month.

sorry your having an off cycle. Hope af stays away and if not that next cycle will bring your bfp

So, the test I took this evening was negative but I have none of my usual pms symptoms and all of the same symptoms I had when I fell pregnant with my second son. So, I dunno. Will continue to test tomorrow and Monday, then call it a wash.

Oh hun, that's good for the three follicles! How thick is your lining now ?
It's at 7mm as of yesterday so just a tad thin but still good. Hopefully the estrogen suppositories help it thicken up! They will tell me how thick it is before the IUI!

Just to update from me before I leave for a while/if not indefinitely

Tests were looking fantastic yesterday almost dye stealer on frer and great line on pregmate.
Today line dramatically dropped on frer but pregmate is stronger than yesterday but I’ve just started to bleed red even tho I’m on the Progesterone.
I can’t see my dr until Tuesday but I think I’m done I can’t do this anymore

wishing you so much luck and will see you again (if this turns out ok) or if we do decide to keep trying but for now my heart hurts and I need space

Tests were looking fantastic yesterday almost dye stealer on frer and great line on pregmate.
Today line dramatically dropped on frer but pregmate is stronger than yesterday but I’ve just started to bleed red even tho I’m on the Progesterone.

wishing you so much luck and will see you again (if this turns out ok) or if we do decide to keep trying but for now my heart hurts and I need space

Oh no hon. Maybe the frer didn't have as much dye in it?
If the pregmate one is darker then surely that has to be a good sign.
I had red bleeding at 6 weeks and again at 14+5 weeks with my son. I really realty hope all is good love. Praying all will be good. ❤️

Oh no hon. Maybe the frer didn't have as much dye in it?
If the pregmate one is darker then surely that has to be a good sign.
I had red bleeding at 6 weeks and again at 14+5 weeks with my son. I really realty hope all is good love. Praying all will be good. ❤️
Thank you for the support and encouragement but I know my body too well to know this isn’t going to turn out how I want it to and will have to accept not having another baby

I am so sorry! I sincerely hope all will be ok!

It's at 7mm as of yesterday so just a tad thin but still good. Hopefully the estrogen suppositories help it thicken up! They will tell me how thick it is before the IUI!

If I'm not mistaken, any lining between 9-10 is considered good for implantation. Hopefully your lining get thicken up soon. :hugs:

Oh hon, sorry to hear that. Have your call your doctor? Probably need some medicine+ increase progesterone??

In my case, I got the pinkish/ brownish cm after tested BFP. I asked dh to call doctor straight away. Doctor asked me to stop the baby aspirin and prescribe me a medicine to help to stop the discharges + increase my progesterone.

Have you take baby aspirin?

Well after stark white negative opks for the last 5 days I got this top one this morning, I think it might be close enough to call peak as mine never usually get darker then this. Then this afternoon got this much fainter one. So I am gonna guess tomorrow is ovulation, praying for temps to confirm this [-o< IMG_20230416_215257.jpg

sorry you stuck in limbo. It’s the worst. Hope you get some clear answers soon

I’m so sorry this wasn’t your month. Really hope next cycle will be the one. Hugs

really hope ovulation is just around the corner for you. The wait is just so hard.
Wish I could give you a huge hug

sorry your having an off cycle. Hope af stays away and if not that next cycle will bring your bfp

Thank you. Fingers crossed for next month. Gosh it I hard month after month. Almost at 2 years of hoping for our 3rd earth side baby.

I had rough couple of days thinking about Tallulah. I am staying at my sisters while the kitchen gets renovated. She was pregnant last month but didn't stick. She came to me yesterday morning after doing a test and wanted to borrow my eyes. Again pregnant clear as day. I am happy that she got pregnant again so quickly and doesn't have to go through what me and my littlest sister goes through. Still is so difficult though to see others get pregnant at the drop of a hat. It's hard not to think about how far along you should be or that we are creeping closer to Talluahs due date but she has already been gone for 2 months.
It doesn't help that the fertility meds make me feel bloated, and destroy my skin, makes me feel pretty crappy and get emotional.
I need to try stay positive though and hope we will get to have another baby soon.

@ehjmorris awful to be stuck in that limbo. I'm so sorry to hear that news. As others have said, I really hope all is okay but I know that's not reassuring to hear really when you're going through it.
@ChibiLena fingers crossed with those symptoms! I had symptoms before my bfp with my 2nd, I just knew I had to be pregnant, despite BFNs.
@NDH amazing lines,wow!
@Suggerhoney come on ovulation, hurry up. Hate the ovulation waiting game

I'm going to be joining the May group it seems, as I had my 2nd early loss in a row. I haven't had one before and now 2 in as many months. I don't know what's going on. This month was extra disappointing as I missed period and lines were progressing nicely on frers and even cheapies. Then began spotting but by the next morning it was full on bleeding. 6 days later and still bleeding heavily.

@ehjmorris I have everything crossed for a positive outcome for you. I hope it all works out and bubs is sticking.

@Fuchsia1412 I am so sorry for your losses. Hope the bleeding stops for you soon and the next month is yours. :dust:

As for me, I tend to implant late and test positive quite late too so I have not given up hope completely. That said today's test was negative too and AF is due on the 18th. I might buy some more high sensitivity tests tomorrow just to be sure. Realistically though, at our ages (36 and 40) it would be a near miracle to conceive on the first try.

Last edited:

Sending you so much love. I'm hoping for a miracle for you.

Just checking in. Not much new to report on my end. The brown discharge did seem to go away so I decided to test on the off chance it was late implantation, but of course, the test was negative. I just went to the bathroom a little bit ago and the spotting has come back. I expect AF will come in full force tomorrow.

We had a slight mishap with the trigger shot! (It turned out ok but it was nerve wracking). Our fertility clinic gave us instructions for Ovadrel but we got Novarel. We didn't have to mix anything last month, but we had to mix the Novarel to prep it and we didn't have instructions! We called the emergency line but no one answered. In the meantime, my husband mixed all of the (medical)water (10mL) into the hcg solution. I got a hold of my SIL who is an RN and has knowledge of fertility treatments and I found an instructional video on YouTube. It turns out we were only supposed to mix in 1mL. Long story short, in order to take the whole dose of the trigger shot, DH had to jab me 3 times!!!!! Crazy night. Ouch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->