April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

Haha that's ok. It's confusing replying to multiple people on here. It’s probably best not too test too much. I'm so anxious and I'm testing so much but it can freak you out at times. I'm going to keep testing until I get a dye stealer on a cheapie I think. I've booked an early scan for 20th May when I'll be 7 weeks and 3 days. I'm so scared there'll be no baby again like last time.

Oh I hope it goes perfectly. I’m going to be terrified of going for a scan after the missed miscarriage. Just the thought of going in there fills me with so much dread. It’s so hard not to fear it happening again. Just praying it all goes well this time and baby stays super healthy. Fingers crossed for us both so much. I’m also going to test until I get dye stealers and then I’ll stop. I keep telling every day that I’ll stop temping now but I might just do the next couple of mornings until I’m past when af is due and put it away.

Oh I hope it goes perfectly. I’m going to be terrified of going for a scan after the missed miscarriage. Just the thought of going in there fills me with so much dread. It’s so hard not to fear it happening again. Just praying it all goes well this time and baby stays super healthy. Fingers crossed for us both so much. I’m also going to test until I get dye stealers and then I’ll stop. I keep telling every day that I’ll stop temping now but I might just do the next couple of mornings until I’m past when af is due and put it away.

Thank you :hugs: I'm terrified too. I'm actually paying for a private scan instead of going to the hospital because the thought of going there is so triggering. I really hope these are our rainbow babies [-o<

Thanks ladies, no line the next day and I have cramping and spotting so I guess it's off to another AF for me.

I totally understand you and feel your pain. My sister just found out she was pregnant for the second time, first was a chemical. Its so hard when people fall so easily. I am the same as you, so happy because I love my sisters but you can't help but feel the sadness that we have been ttc for so long. The closer it gets to beautiful Tallulahs due date the harder it is. My littlest sister has similar struggles to me and she unfortunately isn't in the position I am to be able to afford fertility help. I am sure she has PCOS just like me and I have chosen to help her while I am on my journey. My OB prescribed me 5 repeats of Letrozole and I have given one of those scripts to her. I hope to give her the chances I have had which helped me get my 2 little boys and my angel Tallulah. We are both taking it at the same time, she is 10 days ahead in her cycle. I am praying this helps her and myself and we can both get our little babies. My other sister doesn't have these same struggles and is fortunate to get pregnant trying for the first time and she is now about 7 weeks. She had one chemical and her partner went crazy, thinking she had done something wrong and now reading a bunch of stuff of what she shouldn't be doing. No eating cheeses and what not. It kind of makes me laugh because he has no idea that many women have struggled through such circumstances and much worse. I dread to think of his opinion of why I have lost so many and the latest at 17 weeks. Makes me kind of uncomfortable to be around him. I hope my sisters pregnancy goes well and she never finds herself having to deal with what Aurelia (youngest sister) and Myself have to go through.

I'm so sorry you and your sister are both going through this, how lovely of you to share your script, I hope it works quickly for you both!

I’ve been up since 6 this morning with bad cramps in my stomach and back and had the smallest amount of spotting so I’m terrified it’s over. I did test and my lines are the darkest they’ve been so far and frer is now darker than the control line but with this pain I just don’t know what to think now. I’m scared every time I go to the bathroom I’m going to be full on bleeding. Praying so hard this baby holds on tight in there. So scared

I’ve been up since 6 this morning with bad cramps in my stomach and back and had the smallest amount of spotting so I’m terrified it’s over. I did test and my lines are the darkest they’ve been so far and frer is now darker than the control line but with this pain I just don’t know what to think now. I’m scared every time I go to the bathroom I’m going to be full on bleeding. Praying so hard this baby holds on tight in there. So scared

I have everything crossed its just implantation love, I totally understand the fear been there last June, going to the scan and baby not moving nothing and measuring 3 weeks behind what supose to have been, I have everything crossed this is your very sticky rainbow baby xx

Thanks ladies, no line the next day and I have cramping and spotting so I guess it's off to another AF for me.

I'm so sorry you and your sister are both going through this, how lovely of you to share your script, I hope it works quickly for you both!

Im so sorry lovely. It really is so cruel.
And so unfair. Sending you huge hugs

AFM
13dpo today and didnt test yesterday as I just wasnt in the mood too. Tested today and it was BFN again so now will just wait for AF , i still have another 3 or 4 days to wait for that.
Wish it would start at 13/14dpo I hate having such a long lp.
This thread really was a lucky thread for some and i was so wanting to be one of the lucky ones but nope.
Onto May for me and 15th cycle.
Still awaiting my progesterone results and if thats normol we will continue to try.
Praying so hard I will get my much wanted rainbow baby but the fear of it never happening is very real right now.

Oh hon cramping can be very normol.
I on off spotting with my son from 4 to 8 weeks and red bleeding at 6 and 14+5 weeks with cramps.
My tests were so dark tho.
I think your tests would of gone lighter it you was losing.
Mine went from dark to faint in the space of 24 hours and then didnt start bleeding for anoher 4 days.
Can understand your worry.
I hope all will be ok.
Are you far enough for a scan yet?

Im so sorry lovely. It really is so cruel.
And so unfair. Sending you huge hugs

AFM
13dpo today and didnt test yesterday as I just wasnt in the mood too. Tested today and it was BFN again so now will just wait for AF , i still have another 3 or 4 days to wait for that.
Wish it would start at 13/14dpo I hate having such a long lp.
This thread really was a lucky thread for some and i was so wanting to be one of the lucky ones but nope.
Onto May for me and 15th cycle.
Still awaiting my progesterone results and if thats normol we will continue to try.
Praying so hard I will get my much wanted rainbow baby but the fear of it never happening is very real right now.
I'm feeling the same way @Suggerhoney . 13dpiui and more bfns. I have no idea if I wanna try another IUI. Its so hard getting our hopes up each cycle. I was so sure this was our cycle.

@thencomesbebe @Suggerhoney oh no I am so sorry about those god-awful BFNs :( They just rip your heart out :(

@Laurabub84 i had the worst cramping and spotting when my tests suddenly got significantly darker. I think the hormone surge makes your uterus stretch and have a little growth spurt, which makes things uncomfortable and triggers light bleeding. Honestly I’ve had that so many times. It actually sounds very promising. Huge hugs!!

Love I would suggest you to call your FS or have a Dr visit immediately. I was having spotting since 13dpo and tested + for pregnancy few hours before. My Dr prescribe me a medicine to stop the bleeding and increase progesterone suppositories. Eventually the spotting stops after around 10 days.

Fx for you and keep us updated

Little update on my hospital stay, I still have the antibiotics injections. There's no doctor checking on me since Saturday, Sunday and today.
No appetite and still having gastric pain..
Hope the doctor will comes to check on me and allow me to discharge. I don't like to stay there

I'm feeling the same way @Suggerhoney . 13dpiui and more bfns. I have no idea if I wanna try another IUI. It’s so hard getting our hopes up each cycle. I was so sure this was our cycle.

I’m so sorry it didn’t work this time. Best of luck if you do decide to try again. Hopefully you’ll be 3rd time lucky

@thencomesbebe @Suggerhoney oh no I am so sorry about those god-awful BFNs :( They just rip your heart out :(

@Laurabub84 i had the worst cramping and spotting when my tests suddenly got significantly darker. I think the hormone surge makes your uterus stretch and have a little growth spurt, which makes things uncomfortable and triggers light bleeding. Honestly I’ve had that so many times. It actually sounds very promising. Huge hugs!!

my tests are now the darkest they’ve been so far. My frer is now a dye stealer and my clinical guard cheapie is matching today. I have a digital and I’m tempted to use it to see if I can get my 2-3 but I also want to save it for the 3+ because they are just expensive so I think I’ll leave it for the end of the week and then register with the midwives. It’s reassuring you felt this way at the same stage. Thank you

Little update on my hospital stay, I still have the antibiotics injections. There's no doctor checking on me since Saturday, Sunday and today.
No appetite and still having gastric pain..
Hope the doctor will comes to check on me and allow me to discharge. I don't like to stay there

I hope you can home asap and rest up there.

Thank you all for your comments. Still cramping some today but been no more spotting so I’m just keeping everything crossed it is just down to baby getting snug and things changing in there

I really need to get on properly later and catch up on the may thread.

Last edited:
Hey ladies, I am so sorry I haven't updated. I was waiting till today to take another test (for my wondfo to hit the mail). When I woke up this morning, I had a little bit of spotting / bleeding. It was a watery dark red almost brown (but more red) type of blood. The inside of my vagina is sore tho, I think I hurt it from BD'ing, but anyway, I asked OH to see where my cervix is, cuz I was just curious since usually she drops right when the bleeding starts, well, he can't even reach it still (like it has been, but at first he could reach it). Anyway, I was gutted, thought for sure I must be going through an early loss again, but then I took this test, I guess it's just leftover HCG maybe? I don't know, only time will tell.

If this was still viable, gestation would be 1-2 behind what my ticker says. I am currently 7 days past when AF was due (Last Monday).

I'll go back and update with everyone's posts soon :).

Some updates, I wouldn't be shocked if this really was a viable pregnancy. My last baby, I believe I was 4 weeks ahead of when I was originally dated because I believe I bled, and thought it was AF at the very beginning of the pregnancy, I won't go into detail it's a lot, but if you are curious you can find my birth story and everything surrounding it on the first page of my parenting journal.

IMG_20230502_140045304.jpg

Last edited:
@Kiwiberry I'm sorry it does seem very faint for your dates. I know everyone's hcg levels are different but I'm a few days less than you and my tests are starting to be dye stealers now. I really hope this isn't a loss for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->