April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

@Kiwiberry I'm sorry it does seem very faint for the your dates. I know everyone's hcg levels are different but I'm a few days less than you and my tests are starting to be dye stealers now. I really hope this isn't a loss for you :hugs:
I'm thinking the same as you sadly but with that tiny bit of hope I'm going to test again tomorrow.

I also took one of these today which is a week's indicator but a line one. Apparently a line in t4 means over 1000 miu which seems really good for 4 weeks 6 days. Really hoping this is my rainbow baby

View attachment 1115275
I have everything crossed for you that this is your take home baby <3. You def have more going in your favor than I do that's for sure.

@salamander91 love the funky weeks test I've got one I'm saving for if I ever get a bfp.
@Kiwiberry how confusing for you, did you have a bleed since your bfp I can't remember?
@Laurabub84 so glad the spotting has stopped and your tests are progressing well.
@Madcat99 hope you are out of the hospital soon!
Sorry I've not been updating here but it's all on the May thread! But basically I think I'm getting af, so far though only a drop/streak of blood but I'm having all the cramps really badly even though I don't usually get cramps till in full flow.

@salamander91 I used them and they were good wouldn't say great, I wanted to do an experiment with me being nearly 27 weeks now I ordered one and tried the dam thing was a dud :rofl: xx

@salamander91 I used them and they were good wouldn't say great, I wanted to do an experiment with me being nearly 27 weeks now I ordered one and tried the dam thing was a dud :rofl: xx

I definitely wouldn't rely on them but it was fun to take lol that's a shame I would have liked to see how it turned out lol

@salamander91 love the funky weeks test I've got one I'm saving for if I ever get a bfp.
@Kiwiberry how confusing for you, did you have a bleed since your bfp I can't remember?
@Laurabub84 so glad the spotting has stopped and your tests are progressing well.
@Madcat99 hope you are out of the hospital soon!
Sorry I've not been updating here but it's all on the May thread! But basically I think I'm getting af, so far though only a drop/streak of blood but I'm having all the cramps really badly even though I don't usually get cramps till in full flow.
I have not had any bleeding since AF was due last Monday other than the bleeding I described from this morning, and that test I took was from a few hours after the bleeding started.

Last edited:
An update on the bleeding, still there but it's light, barely able to be picked up by the pad I'm wearing. It's a watery red consistency, no mucus or slimy cm of any kind. I guess all I can do is wait. I will probably break down and test again in a couple hours to see what I get. I will def be testing tomorrow morning for sure though. I really hope this baby sticks and this isn't the start of another early loss.

I definitely wouldn't rely on them but it was fun to take lol that's a shame I would have liked to see how it turned out lol

I may have to just get another you no just to p on one and see what it's like :haha: xx

An update on the bleeding, still there but it's light, barely able to be picked up by the pad I'm wearing. It's a watery red consistency, no mucus or slimy cm of any kind. I guess all I can do is wait. I will probably break down and test again in a couple hours to see what I get. I will def be testing tomorrow morning for sure though. I really hope this baby sticks and this isn't the start of another early loss.

Did you test again? Hope you're doing ok :hugs:

@tdog wow 27 weeks!!! That would have been interesting to see what it showed, I wonder if it would go backwards cos of the hook effect iykwim?
@Kiwiberry everything crossed for you
Af is here for me but very watery and lots of pain it's strange x

@tdog wow 27 weeks!!! That would have been interesting to see what it showed, I wonder if it would go backwards cos of the hook effect iykwim?
@Kiwiberry everything crossed for you
Af is here for me but very watery and lots of pain it's strange x

I was thinking maybe the hook affect but just so interested to see what would have been tbh lol xx

I had discharged today and back home. Feeling happy but still not able to sit right up for more than 15 mins. My gastric pain and gas making me feeling discomfort. Hope it will goes away soon.

Well, before I discharged, I get an ultrasound, I'm exactly 7 weeks today, and the baby measured at 8w+1. The doctor saw the heartbeats but didn't tell us the count or letting us hear for that.
Hope we will get the chance for that on the next appointment.

I'm praying that baby continue to grows well and hopefully the NT scan will be perfectly normal.

Btw, there's something I'm not happy about during my hospital stay. We actually just keep the IVF process and pregnancy news for ourselves and wish to announce the pregnancy in a surprise way to my in-laws. But on the second day I admitted to the hospital, my in-laws called dh and ask him where am I and she already knew before dh told her. Someone in the hospital told her aboit our pregnancy and also about our IVF stuffs.

I'm not happy about this as I think it's my privacy and moreover the hospital staffs should be professional and not to gossip behind patients, no matter what job position they are. I don't think this attitude is appropriate.

I'm thinking the same as you sadly but with that tiny bit of hope I'm going to test again tomorrow.

Hon, how is your test going? Test with early morning urine, get a better test kit. I think it's more concentrate and accurate.

About the HCG chart, I think it's depends on individual, some people get lower HCG at first and slowly pick up after weeks and still get a healthy little one.

Best wishes for you!!:dust:

Ladies the bleeding has picked up a little bit today I still haven't seen any blood clots but I know it's over. I took a test twice this morning once after fmu and once after SMU and both of them are Stark blank negative.

This one is really hitting me hard, I've been through early losses before but this one for some reason just seems to really hurt. I spent all morning crying. I'm probably going to be a little Mia for the next couple of weeks and I hope you ladies can understand which I'm sure you do.

IMG_20230503_094522406_HDR~2.jpg

The worst part is I'm left to grieve over this alone because my other half had to fly on a plane this morning to head to a job site..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->