April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

I'm glad things seem to be going well for the most part. Hope these last few days of April bring more good news

Will catch up properly when I’ve finished my house work but just wanted honest opinions on my tests. I’m bloody terrified today. I know they’re nice and pink but I feel like they’ve stalled since Wednesday. Between Wednesday morning and this afternoons that I’ve just taken there’s not progression over that 48hrs. I actually think they’re a little lighter and my temp took a big drop to what it was. I’m so scared this baby isn’t going to stick
IMG_3685.jpeg IMG_3684.jpeg
top test is 12dpo, middle 13dpo and bottom today 14dpo. I feel they should be darker by now and they take a while to develop. I’ve put off testing all morning because of the temp drop and these tests have just added to my worries. Please be honest, should I prepare for this not to work out?

Will catch up properly when I’ve finished my house work but just wanted honest opinions on my tests. I’m bloody terrified today. I know they’re nice and pink but I feel like they’ve stalled since Wednesday. Between Wednesday morning and this afternoons that I’ve just taken there’s not progression over that 48hrs. I actually think they’re a little lighter and my temp took a big drop to what it was. I’m so scared this baby isn’t going to stick
View attachment 1115201 View attachment 1115202
top test is 12dpo, middle 13dpo and bottom today 14dpo. I feel they should be darker by now and they take a while to develop. I’ve put off testing all morning because of the temp drop and these tests have just added to my worries. Please be honest, should I prepare for this not to work out?

The lighting is different so it's hard to tell but I do think they look a little darker today. I've noticed the cheapies are taking forever to darken but frer has progressed well so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Are the lines coming up any quicker? Mine haven't gotten hugely darker but definitely noticed the line is coming up quicker. Fingers crossed for you

So, my tests aren't really progressing like they should be, I have a feeling this is still the trigger shot in my system..I have one last wondfo left. I will probably use it tomorrow morning and then not test again until May. 10dpiui today. I know it's still early but I'm feeling a little dejected. PXL_20230428_131441963.jpg

The lighting is different so it's hard to tell but I do think they look a little darker today. I've noticed the cheapies are taking forever to darken but frer has progressed well so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Are the lines coming up any quicker? Mine haven't gotten hugely darker but definitely noticed the line is coming up quicker. Fingers crossed for you

No, that’s the other thing that’s worrying me. The lines take time coming up and the control line is fully developed just as the test line shows its first shadow. I thought they’d be coming up quicker by 14dpo. I have 2 frer left but I don’t want to take it if the lines aren’t progressing. Will see tomorrow maybe but god I’m just so scared at the moment. Especially with the dip in my temps. Praying so hard this baby will be sticky and healthy but I’m terrified to get my hopes up

So, my tests aren't really progressing like they should be, I have a feeling this is still the trigger shot in my system..I have one last wondfo left. I will probably use it tomorrow morning and then not test again until May. 10dpiui today. I know it's still early but I'm feeling a little dejected. View attachment 1115203

Is 10dpiui the same as being 10dpo hun?

No, that’s the other thing that’s worrying me. The lines take time coming up and the control line is fully developed just as the test line shows its first shadow. I thought they’d be coming up quicker by 14dpo. I have 2 frer left but I don’t want to take it if the lines aren’t progressing. Will see tomorrow maybe but god I’m just so scared at the moment. Especially with the dip in my temps. Praying so hard this baby will be sticky and healthy but I’m terrified to get my hopes up

Is 10dpiui the same as being 10dpo hun?
Potentially, the trigger shot happens a full 36 hours before the IUI, and ovulation can happen 24-48 hours after the trigger shot, so it should technically coincide.

The 14 looks a little darker than the 12, and I know cheapies can take forever to show progression! I have seen some ladies not get a GOOD reading in those until after 18DPO.
View attachment 1115201 View attachment 1115202

The 14 looks a little darker than the 12, and I know cheapies can take forever to show progression! I have seen some ladies not get a GOOD reading in those until after 18DPO.

Thank you. I should just stop testing but I can’t. If you are the equivalent of 10dpo I would say tomorrow would start to darken. That line looks about right to me for 10dpo. Fingers crossed for you hun than that line will start to darken up

So, my tests aren't really progressing like they should be, I have a feeling this is still the trigger shot in my system..I have one last wondfo left. I will probably use it tomorrow morning and then not test again until May. 10dpiui today. I know it's still early but I'm feeling a little dejected. View attachment 1115203

I don't know much about iui's and triggers but it must be very frustrating. I hope tomorrow gives you more clarity

@Laurabub84 i See what you mean but the control line on the 14dpo ones is way lighter than the control line on the others and that’s what makes me not worried at all for you. Compare the test line to the control line, not to the other days’ test lines, and there is very clear progression. Also cheapies were heartbreakers this time around for me, probably shaved a decade off my life agonizing over them. Sending all the love <3

10dpo and another bfn on a 10mlU test. Thats me out again and now a week to wait for stupid af again. Then cycle #15 trying. Honestly feel like giving up.
Been in bits all day crying.

May have to step away from here as im just finding it all too much.
Its great seeing women get there bfps and im so happy for them, but so sad for myself.
Sick to death of constant BFNs and losses.

@Suggerhoney I'm so sorry you're going through this. I wish I could give you a big hug. It's so frustrating to get bfn time after time. Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->