***April TWW and testing thread***

@motherofboys sorry about the bfn :( If I’m not pregnant this month we are supposed to start Femara next month and part of me wants to just do one month of it and then take the whole summer off. Just dtd as per usual and not take any fertility medication.

@Suggerhoney thats so frustrating! Good luck at your scan. It sounds like everything is okay but I understand just wanting the blood results back. Hopefully it will be fast this time.

Hey ladies
Can I quietly hang out in here please?
I’m on CD1 after surgery to remove womb polyps. I won’t ovulate until about the 25th so won’t be testing in April but would love to see how you are all doing whilst I wait..had a few months off and desperate to TTC again!
:)

:hugs: I was the same when trying for our 4th xxx

That looks great.
Unfortunately I had the same ttc number 4 and number 5. Even number 3 took a full 12 months and I remember thinking that felt like forever. I just don't think I can do all that again. Do the 2 or 3+ years of negatives after negatives.

@motherofboys sorry about the bfn :( If I’m not pregnant this month we are supposed to start Femara next month and part of me wants to just do one month of it and then take the whole summer off. Just dtd as per usual and not take any fertility medication.

@Suggerhoney thats so frustrating! Good luck at your scan. It sounds like everything is okay but I understand just wanting the blood results back. Hopefully it will be fast this time.

I wish I had any options open to me, we can't afford any treatment so it's just keep having sex and hope for the best.

That looks great.
Unfortunately I had the same ttc number 4 and number 5. Even number 3 took a full 12 months and I remember thinking that felt like forever. I just don't think I can do all that again. Do the 2 or 3+ years of negatives after negatives.

I wish I had any options open to me, we can't afford any treatment so it's just keep having sex and hope for the best.
That’s so frustrating. I’m so thankful it’s covered here under the national healthcare otherwise I don’t think we’d be able to afford it.

Last edited:
Vitamins pile is getting bigger. Who pops the pills? I will try anything to improve my fertility and egg quality. Only 31 but I do have some weight compared to when I had my son which gonna work on losing few pounds and hoping these all help too.

View attachment 1097082
A healthy diet is good, but make sure you don’t cut too many calories at once, as this can also cause fertility problems. And don’t forget omega 3! Plus, adding olive oil to you salads is also good while dieting.

Talk to me about ovulation spotting. I’ve never had it. I think maybe I experienced it yesterday, though, and I’d love to hear other’s experience with it since the info available online just says it’s a thing without a lot of detail.

I had a massive polyp removed on 12/2/20 that caused lots of abnormal bleeding over several months but I haven’t had any issues since and Dr Google says polyps aren’t the sort of thing that tend to recur. A recurrence was my immediate thought when I started spotting although this wasn’t like the abnormal bleeding I had with the polyp at all.

I had a positive/peak OPK late on CD14. While not confirmed yet, it looks like O was two days ago on CD16. Yesterday (which would have been 1 DPO), I had what looked like very light brown tinged CM all day. It wasn’t heavy. I only saw it on the toilet paper when I wiped. This morning it is gone.

Any thoughts on whether this sounds like O spotting or whether I need to be concerned about another polyp or something?

Here is my chart (ignore the low looking temps. I use AVA to temp. That’s why they look low. I don’t have thyroid issues or anything).

View attachment 1097096
I had it once.. Found it out only because I was using soft cup after bding, and as I was apparently ovulating that night I saw some blood in the soft cup later, very little though..
I told this to my obgyn and she was completely relaxed about it. She said that the skin inside vagina is a sensitive tissue, there can be million of reasons why it could be bleeding. Just a little rapture can cause bleeding, etc.

That’s so frustrating. I’m so thankful it’s covered here under the national healthcare otherwise I don’t think we’d be able to afford it.
I'm in the UK, but we already have kids so they won't do much. They *might* do some testing but I'm ovulating with a reasonable lp and even if his count had dropped there's not really anything I'm aware of they can do for that. They wouldn't provide any actual treatment from what I've seen over the years so it would be down to us to pay either way.

Yay @xxmyheartxx
I see those and definitely progressing. Fx for a sticky beanie.

So sorry AF arrived @Lozb.
Hope the new vitamins help next cycle.

AFM
Sorry I've not been around much ladies.
I had a phone call fully expecting my results after waiting over 2 weeks.
So typical and my luck but there wasn't enough blood so now they want more.
So still in Limbo.

My gender scan is tomorrow morning and I have to get there a bit earlier to have the bloods done and then it's the waiting again.
App this happens alot but it makes me think why not take more blood in the first place.
Anyway so more waiting for me.
She did say we should get these blood results sooner because 2nd blood draws are quicker as I'm already on the system.

I nearly cancelled my gender scan but DH still wants to go because he says it will prove to me they our baby is perfect and doesn't have anything wrong with it.
He is convinced our baby is completely healthy
I really hope he is right.

Anyway I decided to have a look in my notes at the NT measurements from my 12+6 weeks scan and it was well within range at 2.0 mm so I'm praying that's all a good sign.

Will let u all know how my gender scan goes. They check warfare of baby too and I think they do a 4d scan too.

Still rooting for you all.

I'm so sorry they couldn't even tell you at this point. You've been waiting for so long now :(
Good luck for your scan.

Oh gosh sugger that is so frustrating they didn' get enough!! I agree with you they should just take more blood, what the heck! I will side with your husband and be positive that your little babe is perfect and a-ok!

CD6 for me today, just waiting and waiting. AF is mostly done, I always get a day or so of off/on very light spotting so I suspect that will be today. O is usually CD 13-16 so I'll wait and see. I find I can't temp anymore...my sleep is more disrupted lately with my toddler and I find I will wake up at like 4am anxious to test but then knowing I can't test yet because it's not wakeup time but also I usually wake at 6 so I should test because I won't have a long enough sleep stretch LOL. So I'll rely on OPK, CM and perhaps my RHR too, I wear a fitbit and I notice it goes up after suspected O. My fitbit also tracks my skin temp which isn't perfect but there are patterns to see! So hopefully I have a good idea. I am thinking of doing every other day starting tomorrow regardless and just see what happens!

Rhr was one of the things that I noticed - it kept rising when I was expecting it to drop for af

@Lozb aww I’m sorry af found you. Sending lots of baby dust for the cycle

@xxmyheartxx i see it!!

@loeylo nice to see you again, hope your hcg levels drop ASAP so you can get onto ttc again soon

@Edithtj sorry and came. Tell us all about your fertility testing !

@motherofboys thara amazing it was 5 days before / gives me hope. Can I ask how old you are now? I’m 38 and feeling every minute of it lately
Thanks! The ability to try again doesn’t really depend on my hcg, I need to wait 12 weeks after my most recent methotrexate. It’ll be two weeks on Saturday. I’m 1/6 of the way there already!

That's terrible that after 2 full weeks they couldn't even give you an answer
Oh gosh sugger that is so frustrating they didn' get enough!! I agree with you they should just take more blood, what the heck! I will side with your husband and be positive that your little babe is perfect and a-ok!

CD6 for me today, just waiting and waiting. AF is mostly done, I always get a day or so of off/on very light spotting so I suspect that will be today. O is usually CD 13-16 so I'll wait and see. I find I can't temp anymore...my sleep is more disrupted lately with my toddler and I find I will wake up at like 4am anxious to test but then knowing I can't test yet because it's not wakeup time but also I usually wake at 6 so I should test because I won't have a long enough sleep stretch LOL. So I'll rely on OPK, CM and perhaps my RHR too, I wear a fitbit and I notice it goes up after suspected O. My fitbit also tracks my skin temp which isn't perfect but there are patterns to see! So hopefully I have a good idea. I am thinking of doing every other day starting tomorrow regardless and just see what happens!

I know its so shit.
App it happens alot. Just hate all the waiting.
2nd trimester is supposed to be the best time and so far I haven't really been able to enjoy it because of the anxiety and worry over these results. When they take my blood Tomorrow I'm gonna say make sure there's enough because I'm so done with waiting now.

Oh wow hon that's a great line for 10dpo it's darker than mine. Congratulations

Thank u hon. I really hope I get them really quick.
Saturday and Sunday doesn't get included because they are non working days so it will be from Monday onwards. Just hope it's not another 2 weeks wait.

Hey ladies
Can I quietly hang out in here please?
I’m on CD1 after surgery to remove womb polyps. I won’t ovulate until about the 25th so won’t be testing in April but would love to see how you are all doing whilst I wait..had a few months off and desperate to TTC again!
:)

Awwwww Dee I love the photo of u and hubby so lovely.

I'm so sorry they couldn't even tell you at this point. You've been waiting for so long now :(
Good luck for your scan.

Urghh it's so frustrating Bev. I have Bipolar too so I suffer with anxiety and my anxiety is through the roof. I just want to enjoy my pregnancy and all its been is worry worry worry.
Really need some good news now and hopefully those results will be good news.
[-o<

You would think if it was something that happened quite regularly they would just start taking more as the standard, or something, so it didn't happen so often

They told me it was a possibility too but they took a few large tubes. It's just horrible it being dragged out for so long, with holidays and now this. I had blood taken on the Tuesday and was told results woukd be back in by end of following week....took 9 days total including the weekend. Our hospital took the blood but I had to post it to lab in England.

@motherofboys so sorry it's still bfn. I completely understand your feelings and I wonder about stepping away again too. There is wonderful support and lovely ladies but it's hard too.

All I can think about is the fact that around this time last year, we unknowingly conceived our little boy....I so want to be pregnant again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->