***April TWW and testing thread***

I can see those!! Mine were slightly darker than that at 10DPO. I didn’t test at 9 but guessing they would have looked like that. How many DPO are you?

I'm 10dpo today, it dried nice and pink. Dreading testing later on!

I made the mistake of testing this morning with 2nd morning urine with an almost non existent hold. I thought I saw something as the dye moved across but I'm pretty sure it was gone afterwards. I wish I had held longer now so I couldn't fool myself with wondering if it was just diluted urine to blame. 11dpo, af due tomorrow

Are you re testing later x

@xxmyheartxx I see those on the cheapies as well.
I just retested after a longer hold and bfn. Pretty sure I'm out now

Talk to me about ovulation spotting. I’ve never had it. I think maybe I experienced it yesterday, though, and I’d love to hear other’s experience with it since the info available online just says it’s a thing without a lot of detail.

I had a massive polyp removed on 12/2/20 that caused lots of abnormal bleeding over several months but I haven’t had any issues since and Dr Google says polyps aren’t the sort of thing that tend to recur. A recurrence was my immediate thought when I started spotting although this wasn’t like the abnormal bleeding I had with the polyp at all.

I had a positive/peak OPK late on CD14. While not confirmed yet, it looks like O was two days ago on CD16. Yesterday (which would have been 1 DPO), I had what looked like very light brown tinged CM all day. It wasn’t heavy. I only saw it on the toilet paper when I wiped. This morning it is gone.

Any thoughts on whether this sounds like O spotting or whether I need to be concerned about another polyp or something?

Here is my chart (ignore the low looking temps. I use AVA to temp. That’s why they look low. I don’t have thyroid issues or anything).

AAA93871-BDEF-44FC-9823-189833409C18.png

Urgh, I did another, I suppose I getting desperate. It's definitely negative. There would surely have to be *something* there by now to keep af away tomorrow. I'm going to finish the month out with you guys so I can update the front page and support you all, then I'm stepping back from the ttc forums. I'll still be around, updating my journal and that, but I can't keep doing this side of it all. I'm half tempted to just give up now instead of July but I can't let go just yet.

Yay @xxmyheartxx
I see those and definitely progressing. Fx for a sticky beanie.

So sorry AF arrived @Lozb.
Hope the new vitamins help next cycle.

AFM
Sorry I've not been around much ladies.
I had a phone call fully expecting my results after waiting over 2 weeks.
So typical and my luck but there wasn't enough blood so now they want more.
So still in Limbo.

My gender scan is tomorrow morning and I have to get there a bit earlier to have the bloods done and then it's the waiting again.
App this happens alot but it makes me think why not take more blood in the first place.
Anyway so more waiting for me.
She did say we should get these blood results sooner because 2nd blood draws are quicker as I'm already on the system.

I nearly cancelled my gender scan but DH still wants to go because he says it will prove to me they our baby is perfect and doesn't have anything wrong with it.
He is convinced our baby is completely healthy
I really hope he is right.

Anyway I decided to have a look in my notes at the NT measurements from my 12+6 weeks scan and it was well within range at 2.0 mm so I'm praying that's all a good sign.

Will let u all know how my gender scan goes. They check warfare of baby too and I think they do a 4d scan too.

Still rooting for you all.

Oh gosh sugger that is so frustrating they didn' get enough!! I agree with you they should just take more blood, what the heck! I will side with your husband and be positive that your little babe is perfect and a-ok!

CD6 for me today, just waiting and waiting. AF is mostly done, I always get a day or so of off/on very light spotting so I suspect that will be today. O is usually CD 13-16 so I'll wait and see. I find I can't temp anymore...my sleep is more disrupted lately with my toddler and I find I will wake up at like 4am anxious to test but then knowing I can't test yet because it's not wakeup time but also I usually wake at 6 so I should test because I won't have a long enough sleep stretch LOL. So I'll rely on OPK, CM and perhaps my RHR too, I wear a fitbit and I notice it goes up after suspected O. My fitbit also tracks my skin temp which isn't perfect but there are patterns to see! So hopefully I have a good idea. I am thinking of doing every other day starting tomorrow regardless and just see what happens!

Urgh, I did another, I suppose I getting desperate. It's definitely negative. There would surely have to be *something* there by now to keep af away tomorrow. I'm going to finish the month out with you guys so I can update the front page and support you all, then I'm stepping back from the ttc forums. I'll still be around, updating my journal and that, but I can't keep doing this side of it all. I'm half tempted to just give up now instead of July but I can't let go just yet.

:hugs: I was the same when trying for our 4th xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"