***April TWW and testing thread***

7dpt6dpiui today not much to tell about it other than my joints are sore and I have a headache but that could be the rainy weather we have been having lol.

anyways here’s my testing out the trigger photo today

D2FA9837-D503-47B7-9843-6DFF90ACCE82.jpeg

:witch: She arrived a day earlier than expected. I admit I already had my meltdown when I tested BFN at 10dpo so I'm honestly okay today. On to fertility testing to see if we have a chance or we're wasting our time.

:dust:
Fingers Crossed for everyone in the 2WW

Hugs, good luck with fertility testing

With a bit of spotting this afternoon. Af is now in full flow. Our bodies love to play tricks on us. I am not doing OPK anymore as I am certain O happens between cd15 and 17 now and I have pin pointed when cm happens and when I O. At least I cn have my second covid vaccine and know I am fully vaccinated before having a baby. A friend got covid 9 weeks before due date and was put in a coma and they had to deliver the baby, she was in coma for 5 weeks and when wakening they told her they had to deliver the baby. This scared me so half of me was hoping not to get my BFP this month and plus I wasn’t really wanting a Xmas baby either. Looks like I am now trying for a 2022 baby.

Last edited:
With a bit of spotting this afternoon. Af is now in full flow. Our bodies love to play tricks on us. I am not doing OPK anymore as I am certain O happens between cd15 and 17 now and I have pin pointed when cm happens and when I O. At least I cn have my second covid vaccine and know I am fully vaccinated before having a baby. A friend got covid 9 weeks before due date and was put in a coma and they had to deliver the baby, she was in coma for 5 weeks and when wakening they told her they had to deliver the baby. This scared me so half of me was hoping to get my BFP this month and plus I wasn’t really wanting a Xmas baby either. Looks like I am now trying for a 2022 baby.

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Vitamins pile is getting bigger. Who pops the pills? I will try anything to improve my fertility and egg quality. Only 31 but I do have some weight compared to when I had my son which gonna work on losing few pounds and hoping these all help too.

F6AB0A15-20F5-4848-A043-D2CF17FFA726.jpeg

Vitamins pile is getting bigger. Who pops the pills? I will try anything to improve my fertility and egg quality. Only 31 but I do have some weight compared to when I had my son which gonna work on losing few pounds and hoping these all help too.

View attachment 1097082
I'm just taking vit C, folate, ubiquinol and pregnacare.
I did try the conceive plus fertility support for 2 months but I got very early ovulation around cd9 and a shorter than usual lp.
I conceived last year with none of these things and just an oops moment! Why is it so hard this time?!
I'm worried about my egg quality being 40 and past issues. So folate was advised, prenatals and ubiquinol.

Good luck honey x

I'm just taking vit C, folate, ubiquinol and pregnacare.
I did try the conceive plus fertility support for 2 months but I got very early ovulation around cd9 and a shorter than usual lp.
I conceived last year with none of these things and just an oops moment! Why is it so hard this time?!
I'm worried about my egg quality being 40 and past issues. So folate was advised, prenatals and ubiquinol.

Good luck honey x

my LP is already short so surely Cnt get worse lol :-k. What’s in these ovulation ones is meant to improve egg quality. Heard ubiquinol is good that’s next on my list if no BFP in few months. Taking the vit d really because we have been inside more during covid and the vit c for this reason mainly. I also take my thyroxine daily too. All these pills I will be rattling \\:D/

@Lozb aww I’m sorry af found you. Sending lots of baby dust for the cycle

@xxmyheartxx i see it!!

@loeylo nice to see you again, hope your hcg levels drop ASAP so you can get onto ttc again soon

@Edithtj sorry and came. Tell us all about your fertility testing !

@motherofboys thara amazing it was 5 days before / gives me hope. Can I ask how old you are now? I’m 38 and feeling every minute of it lately

Is it normal to not have sore boobs after O? It’s strange for me, I usually always have sore boobs after O and I’m 6dpiui today. I had two follicles, I’m also super super irritable today ugh

Hope it’s a good sign for you pink cupcake. When you say two follicles does that potentially mean twins?

@alex_ivory haha yep don’t care about a Christmas baby anymore. Yay for timing bd perfectly, night before positive is what I aim for!

I have no self restraint :haha:
Both pics taken at 10 mins, it's so hard to get the faint lines to show x

View attachment 1097081

When I turn my phone brightness up they’re super obvious!

Is it normal to not have sore boobs after O? It’s strange for me, I usually always have sore boobs after O and I’m 6dpiui today. I had two follicles, I’m also super super irritable today ugh

I don’t usually get sore boobs until around 7dpo or later.

Hope it’s a good sign for you pink cupcake. When you say two follicles does that potentially mean twins?
If they both get a fertilized then yea it could be possible for twins! I don’t feel very hopeful though as this is the third IUI and over a year is trying :(

Ooh twins! Fingers crossed!
Anyone else get fertile cm for at least a week? I seem to be, then I looked back at my chart with my ds and I was getting ewcm 5 days after o so guess it’s normal for me sometimes. Really thrown me though

With a bit of spotting this afternoon. Af is now in full flow. Our bodies love to play tricks on us. I am not doing OPK anymore as I am certain O happens between cd15 and 17 now and I have pin pointed when cm happens and when I O. At least I cn have my second covid vaccine and know I am fully vaccinated before having a baby. A friend got covid 9 weeks before due date and was put in a coma and they had to deliver the baby, she was in coma for 5 weeks and when wakening they told her they had to deliver the baby. This scared me so half of me was hoping not to get my BFP this month and plus I wasn’t really wanting a Xmas baby either. Looks like I am now trying for a 2022 baby.
That's so scary about your friend. A similar thing happened to my friend during swine flu 11 years ago. Thankfully both mum and baby were fine in the end

@Lozb aww I’m sorry af found you. Sending lots of baby dust for the cycle

@xxmyheartxx i see it!!

@loeylo nice to see you again, hope your hcg levels drop ASAP so you can get onto ttc again soon

@Edithtj sorry and came. Tell us all about your fertility testing !

@motherofboys thara amazing it was 5 days before / gives me hope. Can I ask how old you are now? I’m 38 and feeling every minute of it lately

I'm 34, coincidentally the month that would complete our year ttc is the month I turn 35. Dh is 52.

I made the mistake of testing this morning with 2nd morning urine with an almost non existent hold. I thought I saw something as the dye moved across but I'm pretty sure it was gone afterwards. I wish I had held longer now so I couldn't fool myself with wondering if it was just diluted urine to blame. 11dpo, af due tomorrow

@Lozb That’s so scary. It’s nice you can get your vaccine. I’ve been going back and forth with it as I’m worried about getting pregnant between doses. I’m also pretty certain I had covid back in early November, so I feel a bit more calm about immunity than if I hadn’t been sick. I was exposed and then 5 days later I lost my taste and smell for 2 weeks without having any congestion. I was also achy, tired, and sick feeling for 3 days. They wouldn’t test me though because I didn’t have a fever so I can’t say for sure :roll:

@PinkCupcakes Ever since starting progesterone I don’t have sore breasts in my tww anymore. I find it so strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->