***April TWW and testing thread***

,@motherofboys so sorry af came. It would probably do me good to step back too but it's so hard, want to see how everyone is doing. I will miss you though.

My OH has been in a right mood for days, it's horrible when he's like this. Honestly I'd rather be on my own! And in typical fashion I think I may be getting ready to ovulate, keeping an eye on it but might be a wee bit early. Currently CD9. Hopefully he gets over it soon...Men!!

Good luck @PinkCupcakes

@Lucy3 Good luck with your next test

:dust:

:hugs:

I have tested at 10 dpo this morning and got bfn.
So disappointing, I thought this will be the month, as it seemed we finally had a good bd timing ( a das before I ovulated).
We are ttc since December and I start getting tired of this whole thing. This constant hope, planing bd, then disappointment...it’s all wearing out:x

I'm sorry :(

Amazing news from my scan, big dominant follicle! 26mm and a good uterine lining of 11mm :) which means I'm about to ovulate, I could have cried when I saw it.
Means the clomid worked perfectly because it says you're supposed to ov 5-12 days after you finish the course and I'm day 5 today.

Insems will start tonight. Hopefully I'll get my positive LH test.

Morning everyone. I just wanted to share something with you all. These 2 tests were taken same day with the same FMU sample. Neither test is expired and the results are drastically different. Just I reminder and proof I suppose that the strength of lines on these tests is NOT always reliable.

Wishing everyone the best of luck with their cycles!

20210412_084600.jpg

Wow look at the difference! Imagine how much you would panic if you just took the bottom one!

Wow look at the difference! Imagine how much you would panic if you just took the bottom one!

Exactly! I did the bottom one first, but I knew something wasn't right because my cheapie was showing really great progression and this FRER was actually lighter than the one I did 2 days prior. So I dipped the top one and voila!

Morning everyone. I just wanted to share something with you all. These 2 tests were taken same day with the same FMU sample. Neither test is expired and the results are drastically different. Just I reminder and proof I suppose that the strength of lines on these tests is NOT always reliable.

Wishing everyone the best of luck with their cycles!

View attachment 1097232
That's crazy!! Thanks for sharing x

Amazing news from my scan, big dominant follicle! 26mm and a good uterine lining of 11mm :) which means I'm about to ovulate, I could have cried when I saw it.
Means the clomid worked perfectly because it says you're supposed to ov 5-12 days after you finish the course and I'm day 5 today.

Insems will start tonight. Hopefully I'll get my positive LH test.

Brilliant news! Good luck :dust:

Well today’s FRER is nothing, must have been the trigger still. I feel like giving up, if I was pregnant it should pick it up by now. Husband says no more after this cycle so I guess we will be done trying :( so much for me ever being a mother. I’m 11dpt10dpiui today. :(

Well today’s FRER is nothing, must have been the trigger still. I feel like giving up, if I was pregnant it should pick it up by now. Husband says no more after this cycle so I guess we will be done trying :( so much for me ever being a mother. I’m 11dpt10dpiui today. :(
Huge hugs. Are there any other options he's open to? IVF maybe? Maybe a little break and then try something else?

Now I’m confused, the IC does still have a line but the FRER from today does not. What the heck? The FRER today is from a different batch too.. not sure if that matters.

E8118B09-0CA6-411F-A5F9-B5AA7C6D71CF.jpeg 8033BEF0-2638-49FD-AFB7-54FD38FC11F5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->