***April TWW and testing thread***

Did you see Dream143r comment with pictures of 2 tests from the same urine with different results? Could be the that one today just isnt as strong

We have been doing IUI, IVF here is around $25k and we can’t afford that. :(
Ah, I knew you were doing IUI that's why I suggested IVF, I figured it was a step up. It's such a shame it's so expensive. Maybe he'll agree to a break and come back to it.

Did you see Dream143r comment with pictures of 2 tests from the same urine with different results? Could be the that one today just isnt as strong
Yea maybe, the frer is a different batch than the first one so I have no idea lol

@motherofboys maybe, I think he’s just frustrated

@Deethehippy I think the IC is about the same as yesterday’s, still there but not dark and not lighter

Yea maybe, the frer is a different batch than the first one so I have no idea lol

@motherofboys maybe, I think he’s just frustrated

@Deethehippy I think the IC is about the same as yesterday’s, still there but not dark and not lighter
I've known women get BFN 10 DPO in the morning and BFP 10 DPO in the evening so maybe use another IC tonight?

@PinkCupcakes I think frer have gone downhill compared to how they used to be. I'm one of the women who test better in the afternoon/evening more so than fmu. Still keeping everything crossed for you lovely xxx

I've known women get BFN 10 DPO in the morning and BFP 10 DPO in the evening so maybe use another IC tonight?
Yea I think I’ll do an IC tonight but I don’t want to waste a FRER for the evening lol.

@xxmyheartxx I want to test so bad this afternoon but I don’t want to waste a FRER, may do an IC.

Awwww pink so gutted about the Frer but still hoping u are. I don't think Frer are as good as what they used to be.
I found my cheapies were better.
Still have everything crossed for you.
My heart truly goes out to you hon ❤

Here is another photo of my ICs, bottom one today. The line is still there but faint. Which confuses me cause if there was a line it should of shown up on my FRER! Lol dang tests.

10A130E0-1302-47C9-BBAE-82DAD313B280.jpeg

BFN today at 8 dpo, obviously super early but I was antsy and had cheapies so I tested anyway lol. I’ll probably try again Wednesday (10 dpo).

Pink that’s weird, I hope you get a solid answer soon.

BFN today at 8 dpo, obviously super early but I was antsy and had cheapies so I tested anyway lol. I’ll probably try again Wednesday (10 dpo).

Pink that’s weird, I hope you get a solid answer soon.

8dpo is supper early hon. I got a BFN at 8dpo and then faint BFP at 10dpo

Aww, I'm so sorry Berry! I hope you are back on the train soon!

Aww, I'm so sorry Berry! I hope you are back on the train soon!

Sorry Pink, at the moment I think it could still be the trigger shot :( but I'm praying for you they start getting darker again.

Yeah I don't get positive pregnancy tests till about 11dpo.

We've just done our first insems for this cycle. My intended mum is so excited :) it would be perfect if I get my positive ov test tomorrow. But I've had lots of ov pain today, so I don't know if that's the clomid or if I've ov'd today. We'll see.
We'll do daily insems until I'm sure ov has happened.

@PinkCupcakes I wish I could give you a massive hug. I think you’re amazing managing through all this and I really, really want to see those lines get darker for you!
I’m also someone who seems to get better lines in the evening. I never believed it was really a thing until I saw it myself! I was getting evening BFPs but getting negatives in the morning. Worth a shot!
Keeping everything crossed for you lovely!

@PinkCupcakes I wish I could give you a massive hug. I think you’re amazing managing through all this and I really, really want to see those lines get darker for you!
I’m also someone who seems to get better lines in the evening. I never believed it was really a thing until I saw it myself! I was getting evening BFPs but getting negatives in the morning. Worth a shot!
Keeping everything crossed for you lovely!
I may give it a try when I get home from work! My state is having a mandatory curfew tonight at 7pm because of all the riots and looting due to the shooting yesterday... bleh! So I’ll be going home early from work!

@PinkCupcakes testing out trigger is so sttessing. Worse than waiting for a second line imo. Frer isnt what it use to be. Your cheapies are amazing though.

10dpo bfn or super faint means your body has a chance to start showing hcg. But very faintly. Give it a few more days. 12dpo is the latest implant day I read that leads to successful pregnancy.

Did your hubby get his sperm checked? HUGS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->