***April TWW and testing thread***

Thank you so much ladies! You guys are wonderful. Really wish we were all going through pregnancy together too but I couldn't have asked for a nicer bunch of people to ttc with.
@Suggerhoney, @Rach87 I am totally over the moon with both your bfp's. And @Suggerhoney I'm nervously waiting for your results too my lovely xxx

@motherofboys This is OUR month right?!! Xx

It better be! :haha: I'm hoping a little of that Marchagic they've had the last week will carry over for us. Someone has to get a bfp each month, why not us?

I on day 3 of positive opks, in all the years I have being using them, I normally only have positive for around 6 hours so this is very different for me x

I on day 3 of positive opks, in all the years I have being using them, I normally only have positive for around 6 hours so this is very different for me x
Did you say you just stopped breastfeeding? Apologies if I've confused you with someone else. I wonder if that might have something to do with it. Not sure how or why, but it's possible I guess.

Did you say you just stopped breastfeeding? Apologies if I've confused you with someone else. I wonder if that might have something to do with it. Not sure how or why, but it's possible I guess.

Yes that's me, I've no idea tbh, never happened with the others, just hoping for a good egg :)

Maybe you're throwing out 2! Seriously though, it is strange that you've not experienced it before. Hopefully it's a good thing and you'll catch the egg this month

Yikes, AF got me. I’m out.
Baby dust to the rest of you ladies. Rooting for ya!

How strange. Hopefully it's a good sign hon and a supper egg or eggs. Good luck

Awh good luck everyone!!

my heart I’m completely clueless what’s going on. Any diet changes your healthy anyway but maybe a slight change with something? Xx

@xxmyheartxx Sounds like me - I typically have 2-3 days of positive OPKs. Hopefully the change is a good sign for you.

@Kwipeh Sorry AF got you :(

CD17 for me today. I have positive OPKs CD15 & 16 so I'm counting CD16 as O day. We BD last of CD14, we're not really supposed to be TTC this month but we'll see what happens. Trying to play it cool.

Hi Beautiful Ladies, Looks like I'm a little late to the party! Please put me down for the 14th of April @motherofboys

I'm mom of a DD and TTC for Baby#2. I was super active here even during my first TTC 6 years ago... God I miss these forums!!!

So this time around I'm again on Ovulation Induction with my PCOD situation. Today is CD15 and I'm guesstimating that my O Day was yesterday. DH and I had baby danced the day before and three days before that.... Really hope we got the required raw materials in place.

I'm most definitely going to do progression testing starting about 12DPO but my heart says April 14th it is!

Sticky sticky baby dust to all of you here!!! muaah muaah ... xoxo

Sorry to hear you’ve had a stressful month. Is this your first round of IUI?
This is my second IUI (well, it should have been had my body responded). My first IUI went perfectly. Great follicle development, good sample, just didn’t take for whatever reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->