***April TWW and testing thread***

I went back and looked at my chart with my ds and I didn’t test till 13dpo with him and I know with my dd it was around the same time so maybe I dont get good lines till and af is due, anyone else like that? Something about how our kidneys filter hcg perhaps? I had a dream I was pregnant with a girl last night. Sigh

definitely, implantation can occur until 12dpo and then it takes a day or two to get enough hcg to show up on a test. With my first pregnancy i think i only tested positive at 12dpo and that was faint as well.
I have also had a chemical a couple months before i got pregnant with my daughter and only got a line at 14dpo in the evening.

The saying you‘re not out until AF shows is definitely true. I‘m having my fingers crossed! :dust:

Aww yep it’s tough. I even found myself googling ‘pregnancy dream before bfp’ lol. At least the dreams are nice!

Thanks cupcake, I won’t lose hope until the witch shows her face!

@Jessie7003 good luck for when you test!

i tested again just now :blush:
I just can‘t believe it and keep expecting snowwhite bfn and that the lines were always just line eye or evaps.
But i just got this! Considering it went from the squintiest squinter possible at 8dpo to this now 10dpo i think is a good progression.
From squinter to faint line lol

View attachment 1097442

haven‘t told my husband yet because he said je wants to know as soon as it‘s sure and doesn‘t want to guess if there is a line lol so i think i‘m holding off until tomorrow to tell him.
and on monday i will go out and buy some non IC tests and a digi. AF is due wednesday.

i‘m sorry to spam you ladies i‘m just so giddy and excited snd have no outlet until i tell my hubby :cloud9:

Congratulations x

@Rach87 Thank you so much. Focusing on a bit more lower body strength training to keep my blood circulating.Nothing crazy but looking forward to feeling stronger and perhaps going down a pants size in a month.:D

@cupcake. Those lines are plenty dark on cheapies. They take a spell to get darker. Bfp hands down, :yipee:

@Lucy3 Have had the white line before and hate those. Not sure why it happens. Fx for you. I always hold out hope until af starts.

Pink - I'm so sorry, it's so much more pressure when you know your tries are limited :(

Teafor2 - yes I ovulate quickly after my surge too! I'm the same, get pains about 12 hours after the positive.

Big news from me, I can confirm, the clomid has worked! Day 5 you know I had my scan that showed the big follicle, then day 9 which was yesterday I had tests that the line was the same colour as the control but no smiley. Then at 1am into day 10 post clomid I got my proper super dark positive and a smiley on the clearblue!
After 13 months of waiting I could have cried with joy and relief.

We have insemmed Monday, Wednesday, Thursday night (when I got the postive) and will do one more tonight.

As long as I get ov pains today I will count 1dpo from tomorrow!

So can you put me down to test the 27th of April please? :)

Congrats on Oing! I know I always breathe a sigh of relief after I get the O pains and dark opk which usually happen on the same day. Waiting for O is tougher because of what day it will fall on. Will dh be working? O will it happen right before he leaves for work. In the early days of trying when he worked closr by lunch time was him home early for bding because I was oing...LOL FX this ovulation brings a new addition to your family.

Cupcake I see that without zooming!! Fx!!

afm had another high positive (maybe even my strongest test yet in the IC) this am but It was with FMU so that’s not surprising. And I had a couple positives yesterday... so I know to count from the first positive, right? I think O day will be today and we BD anyway. It could have been yesterday when I had those twinges! I’ll see what my Cm does today! I was taking EPO which you aren’t supposed to take after O. I wonder if I should take it today just in case? My Fitbit shows my skin temp was low which I think bodes well for not having O’d yesterday! It’s not as absolute as BBT testing but a decent indicator I think? We shall see!

Hey there, fx!! I go with my body changes over my bbt because its crappy. A good thermometer might make me pay closer attention though.

12dpo BFN so I’m going to stop testing and wait for AF. I’m feeling irritable like I usually do before AF.

:sad1: Sorry, not a good feeling to have. Hope next cycle is your bfp and this feeling takes a good long 9 month hike away.

Hello ladies, I’m back

AFM, it’s been interesting out here. I don’t know what DPO I am!
-EWCM and excruciating ovulation pain on CD15 (April 13). From the ovary area on the left, travelled slowly to the middle of my lower abdomen, and then radiated down to my leg all the way to my foot. My right butt also hurt like crap. And the lower right side of my back too. Pain lasted all day and stopped at night.

So I’m confused about when my O day really was. ](*,)

Today I’m slightly crampy and got a banging headache.

I'd go with cd15. Sounds like my O days. After that pain, I typically get AF 13 to 14 even 15 days later. Depends on when I stop progesterone. Fx

@Deethehippy Hey. Hope you are having a great saturday. Have you taking anymore opks? Need to check your journal. I'm just waking up.

@motherofboys Hey, stalking you!:hugs:

Sorry if I missed anyone.

@cupcake. Tests are looking lovely :)

I am so frustrated! CD14 and my opk is lighter than yesterday and I expected it to be nearing positive. I generally seem to ovulated cd16 (except for the odd random cycle) so I did expect today's to be close to control and tomorrow's to be positive. Silly me! There is absolutely no part of this ttc malarkey that can be controlled or expected! :dohh: I defo find the waiting to O and fretting about bding at the right times the most stressy part.

@J_and_D i used to live in LA, I miss it! I also have the worst line eye. If I look at it long enough with my head filter the right way i can see something lol
Where did u move to? I've been thinking of leaving A LOT lately and keep changing my mind as to where lol

@cupcake. Totally see that! Congrats!

@cupcake. Tests are looking lovely :)

I am so frustrated! CD14 and my opk is lighter than yesterday and I expected it to be nearing positive. I generally seem to ovulated cd16 (except for the odd random cycle) so I did expect today's to be close to control and tomorrow's to be positive. Silly me! There is absolutely no part of this ttc malarkey that can be controlled or expected! :dohh: I defo find the waiting to O and fretting about bding at the right times the most stressy part.

Hate when that happens. So scary thinking you might not O. Ugh. Have had that happen twice in the last six months while doing medicated cycles. Took forever to ovulate. Hope you do soon.

Hate when that happens. So scary thinking you might not O. Ugh. Have had that happen twice in the last six months while doing medicated cycles. Took forever to ovulate. Hope you do soon.
Thank you x time is running out too as possibly only going to give it another 5 months after this one. So every cycle counts!

@Rach87 and @Skye75 How have you two been feeling?
Aw thanks for asking! Im doing ok, hubby has covid so Im exhausted doing everything solo this past week and caring for him aaaand growing a baby, all straight from an 18 hr overnight drive back from vacation. Nausea was gone for a couple days but back today. 6 weeks today and this is usually when my severe exhaustion hits for pregnancy so not looking forward to it. Thankfully kids and I are fine, my test is negative for covid.

Definitely the most stressful part @BabyBrain80! Do you think you got a good bd under the belt in time?

@J_and_D we moved back to Australia. I’ve heard lots of people having been moving out of California? We used to live in the South Bay which was such a little bubble, which was good but also didn’t feel like reality (which maybe also is good!)

Oooh ooooh @Lucy3 i definitely see something! Especially on the 2nd pic!

@Sarah Pearce Those lines are great!

@cupcake. I see progression there

@Skye75 Oh no! Sorry to hear you are so sick. That is my biggest fear about being pregnant. I’m more scared of having sever morning sickness than labour pain.

@Rach87 Sorry to hear about your husband! I hope he has a mild case and that the rest of you stay healthy! I have a coworker who’s husband got it while she was pregnant and she didn’t distance herself from him at all and she never got any symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->