***April TWW and testing thread***

Ladies, I think I got something. A really faint squinter. Can you see it? Or am I just imagining it?
I’m 10dpo. Didn’t test all day today but this evening I’ve been feeling a bit dizzy so I thought I would test.

Will test with FMU in the morning and see if this is just a dream or nah. 907B43B5-C8F1-4E8A-A84B-8C1E0BB8DC87.jpeg5BFCCE4F-F6C7-40E1-A615-4CADD8A1D337.jpeg

I’m sorry about your chemical cinnamon. Lots of baby dust for your next cycle

so impressed with your late testing @Teafor2

@Beccaboo828 i can see something on your frer but I’m one of those people who get faint lines on them so now I’m so scared of them! Lol I could also buy a second home with the amount I’ve spent on them!

@Beccaboo828 I have gone through so many pregnancy tests including Frers and I think I spent a small fortune lol.
At one point when we first started trying I had so many I cud of set up shop hahaha.

I still have tests left over now lol.

I did love testing out the hook effect tho so I mite have a little play and see it that's still going.

Hope u get ure clear BFP soon hon.

@Teafor2 u are a saint for holding out.
The heart thing tho. If I remember rightly I swear that happened with this pregnancy. Infect it's doing it right now.
I can hear it in head like beating so weird.
It has to be a thing.

Oooow I can't wait for you to test

@Cinnamon88
Again so sorry hon.
My AF was a little late with my chemicals but only by a few days not long.
I hope it comes soon so u can move on and start trying again.
I hope u catch again soon with a sticky beanie.

Good luck hon thinking of you.

Ladies, I think I got something. A really faint squinter. Can you see it? Or am I just imagining it?
I’m 10dpo. Didn’t test all day today but this evening I’ve been feeling a bit dizzy so I thought I would test.

Will test with FMU in the morning and see if this is just a dream or nah. View attachment 1097647View attachment 1097648

I think maybe something is catching my eye.
Is that those one step tests tho?
I had a alot of shadows on them when I wasn't pregnant.
I have them now still and dipped one in water a few weeks ago and it had a line on it. Very very faint tho.

Hope ures is the real things and it gets darker.
Good luck

@Beccaboo828 I have gone through so many pregnancy tests including Frers and I think I spent a small fortune lol.
At one point when we first started trying I had so many I cud of set up shop hahaha.

I still have tests left over now lol.

I did love testing out the hook effect tho so I mite have a little play and see it that's still going.

Hope u get ure clear BFP soon hon.

@Teafor2 u are a saint for holding out.
The heart thing tho. If I remember rightly I swear that happened with this pregnancy. Infect it's doing it right now.
I can hear it in head like beating so weird.
It has to be a thing.

Oooow I can't wait for you to test

@Cinnamon88
Again so sorry hon.
My AF was a little late with my chemicals but only by a few days not long.
I hope it comes soon so u can move on and start trying again.
I hope u catch again soon with a sticky beanie.

Good luck hon thinking of you.
I swear its more addictive than anything else haha

I’m sorry about your chemical cinnamon. Lots of baby dust for your next cycle

so impressed with your late testing @Teafor2

@Beccaboo828 i can see something on your frer but I’m one of those people who get faint lines on them so now I’m so scared of them! Lol I could also buy a second home with the amount I’ve spent on them!
This mornings something and nothing is clearer but still a nothing I think. Im the same as you. Lines every time nearly. My partner doesn't help. He is blind as a bat and is convinced he can see a good line every test haha

Okay so I’m just laying here and I have another thing I think worth mentioning. When I’m tired and laying or sitting still I can feel my heart beat much stronger than usual. This has been 3 days now. This was also a thing I noticed last time I was pregnant but it didn’t start until after I missed my period. I think I even mentioned it in a different thread. I’m wondering if it can all just still be down to the progesterone supplements though.
Hey Tea, I had that with both my last loss and this current pregnancy. It’s called bounding pulse I think. I found it really unpleasant! I don’t know if it had to do with the pregnancy exactly, I was told and also read that it was likely anxiety. I was pretty anxious about getting and staying pregnant after my losses. But it might be pregnancy related too. Stopped at about 6 weeks I think. It was quite annoying. It woke me up at times!

Will test with FMU in the morning and see if this is just a dream or nah. View attachment 1097647View attachment 1097648
I see it x

Hey Tea, I had that with both my last loss and this current pregnancy. It’s called bounding pulse I think. I found it really unpleasant! I don’t know if it had to do with the pregnancy exactly, I was told and also read that it was likely anxiety. I was pretty anxious about getting and staying pregnant after my losses. But it might be pregnancy related too. Stopped at about 6 weeks I think. It was quite annoying. It woke me up at times!
When not pregnant I get it sometimes when I wake up from a nap or if I’ve been drinking alcohol and the alcohol starts to wear off, but I found last time I was pregnant I got it all the time as well, especially when I was tired. I have a heart arrhythmia and I’ve had panic attacks in the past, but it feels very different than both of those things.

When my alarm went off this morning I felt totally normal and pushed snooze, but then I started to feel a bit sick and now I’m a bit shaky feeling as well. It’s a really similar feeling to when I was pregnant last and sickness kicked in, but just not as intense. I’m starting to think that I really could be pregnant this month, but at the same time I don’t want to get my hopes up because if I’m not I’ll feel like I’m totally crazy for imagining all of these symptoms.

@Suggerhoney - happy 18 weeks! :)

@Teafor2 - when are you 14 DPO again?! :coffee:
April 27... I’m 11 dpo right now. I felt some cramping on 6dpo which has been normal since I started my progesterone supplements, but not since then (which is not normal), and then I started feeling some stuff starting at 8 dpo.

April 27... I’m 11 dpo right now. I felt some cramping on 6dpo which has been normal since I started my progesterone supplements, but not since then (which is not normal), and then I started feeling some stuff starting at 8 dpo.
I have everything crossed for you. I usually get cramps by 10/11 dpo so for me they are a sign of an unsuccessful cycle. Your symptoms do sound hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->