• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April TWW and testing thread***

I sort of see it but not like yesterday's. I wonder if its just because its so early and the fluctuation in urine strength. Fingers crossed it just gets clearer

Just a little post to say careful with you IC’s

this is apparently a 10 miu IC (Amazon UK)

dipped in the same urine yet it’s barely positive (I could hardly see it other days)

went on Amazon to complain to see many many reviews saying IC’s were hardly detecting pregnancy.
I just thought I’d post for those getting worried about lines or taking ICs

C21CF03D-BF1A-480D-8F6D-585EA5927016.jpeg

dipped in the same urine yet it’s barely positive (I could hardly see it other days)

went on Amazon to complain to see many many reviews saying IC’s were hardly detecting pregnancy.

View attachment 1097811
This happened with my daughter! I had a blazing positive on FRER and was still not even pulling lines on ICs. SO crazy!

This happened with my daughter! I had a blazing positive on FRER and was still not even pulling lines on ICs. SO crazy!

its not right when it’s advertises 10 miu sensitivity. Can cause serious anxiety or even people to believe they’re not pregnant! Should be allowed to sell them.

View attachment 1097811
I've been pregnant 13 times and not once have I gotten a line on an ic. Same this time round. Lines of frer and the boots early pink dye but nothing on ic x

I've been pregnant 13 times and not once have I gotten a line on an ic. Same this time round. Lines of frer and the boots early pink dye but nothing on ic x

Is that what you got your BFN on this morning a cheapie? I can see lines on both your boots tests x

Is that what you got your BFN on this morning a cheapie? I can see lines on both your boots tests x
I did first thing. I kept my sample from fmu and dipped a frer and boots but they both came back negative too. Then I peed on the next boots one with 3mu and it came up with the line I shared to you ladies xx

I sort of see it but not like yesterday's. I wonder if its just because its so early and the fluctuation in urine strength. Fingers crossed it just gets clearer
Possibly. Its so frustrating. They need to make a test that gives us a clear yes or no from day 1 none of this yes or no faint line rubbish lol

I did first thing. I kept my sample from fmu and dipped a frer and boots but they both came back negative too. Then I peed on the next boots one with 3mu and it came up with the line I shared to you ladies xx
I have found kept samples not so good..not sure if there is any science behind it though.

Rooting for all of you ladies!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: they need to have an at-home hcg blood test. If you can buy a blood sugar monitor at the drug store, you’ve got to be able to buy a blood Hcg monitor too!
Good luck everyone <3

Rooting for all of you ladies!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: they need to have an at-home hcg blood test. If you can buy a blood sugar monitor at the drug store, you’ve got to be able to buy a blood Hcg monitor too!
Good luck everyone <3

There is an at-home blood HCG test. Used it some months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->