***April TWW and testing thread***

My OPK’s are still dark today but they are Sl lighter than yesterday so I am calling yesterday O day at CD18. I also have other signs I’ve O’ed like tender nipples so think it’s correct. Temp had started to go up as well.
We BD last night so we got -5, -3, -2 and O day so there’s a chance.
Officially in the TWW!!

Congratulations to all the recent BFP’s..pray they are all sticky and healthy.
Good luck to all of you ladies :)

95C89B1A-846E-406F-AA4B-A61D3440B3B6.jpeg

My OPK’s are still dark today but they are Sl lighter than yesterday so I am calling yesterday O day at CD18. I also have other signs I’ve O’ed like tender nipples so think it’s correct. Temp had started to go up as well.
We BD last night so we got -5, -3, -2 and O day so there’s a chance.
Officially in the TWW!!

Congratulations to all the recent BFP’s..pray they are all sticky and healthy.
Good luck to all of you ladies :)

View attachment 1097801

Oh yeah!!! Congrats on getting another bd in!! You have way more stamina than me. Eggy had plenty of time to grow nice and strong. Fx!!

14dpo today. Cramps, and BFN on wondfo with five-hour hold. And creamy cm with a tinge of blood. Actually saw a tiny drop of red blood too.

Don’t know what to think.

Oh no Becca so sorry that sucks. Yesterday's line was so there.
Gutted :cry:

14dpo today. Cramps, and BFN on wondfo with five-hour hold. And creamy cm with a tinge of blood. Actually saw a tiny drop of red blood too.

Don’t know what to think.

Hoping the cramps and spotting is implantation still hon.
Was u getting lines one Wondfo b4?
I've never used them so have no idea what they are like or how sensitive they are.

Hope u get darker lines tomorrow.

Thank you everyone for the support!! Sorry I have been a bit MIA. We have been babysitting our 7 year old niece. A little taste of our future ;)

@Deethehippy Good luck! Hope you caught the egg!

Well no real line this morning at 11 dpo. Boo! There’s a chance I’m 10dpo I guess? I thought maybe yesterday’s was a line. But nothing (maybe the same shadow) today so who knows. I know it’s early but hard not to get disheartened!

5D450741-51D0-41A1-86A3-83443CE15581.jpeg 8DA97403-5FD7-4639-BB0E-B4AE978CDAED.jpeg

I'm sorry. This isn't fair at all.

It isn’t. Our bodies just play games with us. Anyway until we see AF, we’re still in the running.

I caved and used a digi as well as a FRER. Both negative.

Let’s see what happens tomorrow. Fingers crossed we get miracles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->